It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.buzzfeednews.com...

According to Buzzfeed news Trump has directly obstructed justice and ordered Cohen to lie to Congress.

They even claim to have electronic verification of this.

My opinion is that this story will be retracted shortly but who know? Maybe true.....

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Expect the standard apologists in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yeah sure he did.....
Keep grasping at straws......

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You arrived right on time
Imagine that?
Trump obsessed auzzies are humorous.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

... and the evidence or solid proof in this yet-another-trump-syndrom-struck-democrats-making-salivating-news-piece would be ...???
edit on 17-1-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yeah sure he did.....
Keep grasping at straws......

I will openly admit that Cohen is an admitted liar. His word means absolutely nothing against a sitting President.
What I will not be able to look past is any electronic verification of Trump ordering Cohen to lie to the U.S.
Congress.
That is the part of the story that I expect to be retracted and/or never proven.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yeah cause trump has a history of being a yuge emailer.
This crap from unnamed leos is crap. Just like last weeks nyt crap.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

NM
edit on 17-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Post was directed at the liberal media sources

link   
quick, everyone hide. This is the ....... wait for it .....

........ this is the SMOKING GUN!!!!

Yep, this is it. The other 999 forgotten two minutes hate smoking guns were false flags, but this is it, this is that magic nail, yall swear it right??? I am expecting to hear him resign any minute now .... yup, one loooooong minute.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

What part of what I said do you disagree with?
Do you think that the electronic proof will be there?
Because otherwise I have said that Cohen is an admitted liar and if this cant be proven otherwise I won't believe it.
I think it is terrible journalism if Buzzfeed is claiming it as fact with no proof...
But nice meme bro!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

sry didnt mean to reply to you specifically. its fixed now

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

sry didnt mean to reply to you specifically. its fixed now

It's fine,
I'm just as sick of every news channel blowing up with this stuff twice a week.
I watched the Guiliani interview last night and Cuomo was literally making funny faces at him trying to get a 70 something year old man riled up. Then all day today he was quoted on every news channel mis speaking or whatever that non sense was.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Doesn't take long around here. Didn't you know that Trump could never possibly do anything wrong?

It's extremely ironic that on a website dedicated to conspiracies that the majority of the user base on this site refuses to acknowledge the largest and most impactful conspiracy this country has ever seen.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Ha!

Jokes on you.....

Welcome President Mike Pence!

AHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Love it!

edit on 17-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, according to two individuals close to the matter but who wish to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the subject, someone close to the campaign was told to lie about something and since this particular 'someone' is a known liar and sleazeball, we @ BuzzBrains are going to believe it and write a very serious and damning article that makes it sound as if we know what the hell we're talking about and you should, too.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Well, according to two individuals close to the matter but who wish to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the subject, someone close to the campaign was told to lie about something and since this particular 'someone' is a known liar and sleazeball, we @ BuzzBrains are going to believe it and write a very serious and damning article that makes it sound as if we know what the hell we're talking about and you should, too.

Hmmmm, you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right? It's not like somebody just called up and said "Yo, I'm a senior investigator and Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress" and then Buzzfeed is like "Whooooah dude! They said they were a senior investigator, this is legit!".

Before this is published it must be approved by various individuals and they KNOW who these people are.

But keep grasping at straws to defend your failed orange hope. It's going to be a wonderful day when Trump is impeached and you morons are going to lose what minds you have left.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

E-mails, financial audit trails, multiple testimonies and some convictions.

But hey, you talk to Trump personally. You KNOW!

LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right?

Before this is published it must be approved by various individuals and they KNOW who these people are.

Where have you been in the last two years?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Hmmmm, you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right? It's not like somebody just called up and said "Yo, I'm a senior investigator and Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress" and then Buzzfeed is like "Whooooah dude! They said they were a senior investigator, this is legit!".

But keep grasping at straws to defend your failed orange hope. It's going to be a wonderful day when Trump is impeached and you morons are going to lose what minds you have left.

Has buzzfeed ever written a story that has turned out to be false?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join