It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump directed Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So...HOAX BIN.

I HOAX it is .

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: BlackJackal

Thanks. These delusional people are in denial.

They just got walloped in an election and Trump is literally going crazy before the world and is in a state of inner turmoil and these people cant see what’s obvious.

They have lost all rationality, talking to them is like talking to a brick wall.

It's funny how wrong we can be and yet how right we think we are at the same time.

They believed the last 5 or 6 "Trump is done, impeachment any day now" stories, why wouldn't they believe this one? Doesn't matter how many times they get lied to, they continue to trust what they hear as long as they like the sound of it.

I can't imagine going through life that delusional.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep, Fake News, Hoax bin stuff, saw a report earlier today where Buzzfeed reporter (if you can even use the term) admitted they saw no actual evidence for the story but went ahead uncorroborated anyway.

Their vetting process was basically:

Do we want this to be true?
Yes.
Print it.

Which seems to be the standard for most of the media these days. And they wonder why their approval rating is barely above Congress's. They destroyed themselves, Trump had nothing to do with it.
edit on 18 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Buzzfeed just released a statement saying they stand by their reporting.

If you didn't think journalism is dead, journalism is dead. And journalists killed it. Blame Trump all you want but they've been committing mass suicide for years.

Buzzfeed is just desperate now. Its bad enough that Buzzfeed is doing reserved racist videos on their youtube channels. I think this story will just further destroy Buzzfeed.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Where in the blazes are all the Trump haters from this thread???? Why can they not have even a shred of dignity and hold their hands up to being conned by their fake news sources again?

edit on 18/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I guess Jason Leopold will be looking for a new job again. I'm sure CNN will hire him.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yep, Fake News, Hoax bin stuff, saw a report earlier today where Buzzfeed reporter (if you can even use the term) admitted they saw no actual evidence for the story but went ahead uncorroborated anyway.

Yes.
Print it.

Which seems to be the standard for most of the media these days. And they wonder why their approval rating is barely above Congress's. They destroyed themselves, Trump had nothing to do with it.

I don't think this one can be let go, though.
It's no longer just fake news.
Something needs to be done.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I guess Jason Leopold will be looking for a new job again. I'm sure CNN will hire him.

Don't count on it. Buzzfeed already said they stand behind their reporting. The days of "Oh, that's story is factually false? Retract" are long gone. It's all about the narrative. The fact that it's false is a minor detail.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes.
Print it.

I don't think this one can be let go, though.
It's no longer just fake news.
Something needs to be done.

Like what? Propaganda was made legal during the Obama years.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Trump updating his Twitter feed tonight...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Not usually my choice of beer but I have been following this thread to try and make some sense of the allegations.

I appreciate your post particularly the link to the 'Buzzfeed" site.

Now what I saw being put out by this organisation is like a 'crock of $#1t' It's a 'cluster F^*k'!

This is why I'm reading through the posts to try and make sense of why media organisations use bullsnip such as this to bring down the leader of the country. If there is something tangible and true then fair enough but what I saw on this site was msm voicing a call for impeachment over these 'chinese whispers'.

Show the people the hard clarified evidence before going to press.

I will keep following the thread and news from the other side of the planet to gauge the eventual outcome. If the allegation is proved untrue then I believe the American media is subverting the elected president and his office. Bring the perpetrators to justice.

This thread has swayed my otherwise belief that the 'freedom of the press' is a given. I think they've stepped over the line here.

My thoughts.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 18-1-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ketsuko

With Number 3 , You get Egg Roll ............

awwww Doris Day..... just couldn't resist... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'd say some extended demonstrations against MSM - Americans seem able to protest bathroom usage, but not a corrupt media controlled by communists? Organise.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: dreamingawake

This is why I'm reading through the posts to try and make sense of why media organisations use bullsnip such as this to bring bring down the leader of the country.

Because they're not journalists. Most of them are Democrat activists, and Democrats believe in party over country. Remember Bill Maher hoping for a recession just so they could blame Trump? The modern Democrat party are truly sick people, with few exceptions. Actual liberals abandoned the party long ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'd say some extended demonstrations against MSM - Americans seem able to protest bathroom usage, but not a corrupt media controlled by communists? Organise.

ANTIFA irony.

They hate fascism now's their chance to demonstrate against the MSM/Democrat government complex !! 😆

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Appreciate your response.

Democrat party didn't survive over here. I wonder if it will in Americe.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not making this up tonight at a post office I overheard one employee talking
to a crazed woman talking about this buzzfeed story and how Trump would
be impeached immediately.

One wonders if people are so caught up in hate they really don't care anymore
about what is true or not, that is what I saw this evening and it is a bit worrisome.

These two people looked normal, but obviously missing a lot of screws.
I am guessing the watch channels such as MSNBC, NBC, ABC, etc.

If it were not so troubling it would be funny. In reality, these are the types
of people that can never be trusted to have power, they would blow the
world up because they are angry Hillary lost.

link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks for the reply, gonna share the following in this thread too:
Dec 2016
Congress Approves Measure for Crusade Against “Fake News” — Using DoD Funding
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder how it will play out from here due to that measure.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Looks like you posted fake news yet again.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's Entertainment !

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join