It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 10 years to me....almost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow next month on February 24th I will have been a member for a DECADE! Let me say besides my car this is the longest commitment of my life. I have never committed to any website in my life until ATS. I joined ATS after many years as an observer. Every time I did a google search on topics such as UFOs, aliens, mind control and ancient civilizations I always found my way on ATS. SO I decided to finally join. It's funny how I remember that moment. I was sitting in my recliner with my Powerbook and decided to finally become a member. Funny the things you remember.

I have thoroughly enjoyed ATS over the years. I don't have the time I use to to make threads but I do check the site daily and read more than i contribute. My life has changed so much in ten years. I'm a mom now, have a normal job (no drunken jager bar nights)
only those who remember my original days will get that reference. OH chat and mutter how I miss you! Such fun times.

Lets see....My favorite members are still the same, SKYFLOATING! OH I use to giggle when he made a post, same goes for MemoryShock and Slayer69. My forever ATS crushes! I remember ATS LIVE! Omg such fun times. Who else remembers the short lived comedy show on Sunday's? Who remembers my Nazi penguin who shot out donuts
I remember so much over the years granted ATS has changed since i first joined. I am NOT into politics so you will not see me in those posts. I am more into the mysterious side of ATS like aliens and mind control. Those are my favs, as well as ancient civilizations.

As for my life in the last ten years. I am sure you can read quite a bit in the relationship forum on my love life
it's not as entertaining as Jedi Miller Dating History but more tragic like Shakespeare lol no deaths! I am sure other things have been posted over the last ten years. I am sure if I read some of them I would be begging mods to remove them. LOL

Wow time flies! I have a 5 year old son now and I FINALLY saw Paris thanks to my kick arse Dutch boyfriend. I work in insurance. I like my job and sometimes I don't but don't we all??

So I have to say thanks for having me for a DECADE! I wish I had the time to post more recipes and make threads. I honestly have a ton of recipes I would like to post but no time and also for some reason ATS doesn't like photos taken with my iphone!

SO a big thanks to all

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Happy almost 10th anniversary mblahnikluver !

Many happy returns.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

10 years. Meh. Let us know when it's been 15 plus!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Happy almost 10th anniversary mblahnikluver !

Many happy returns.

Ah gortex a familiar face over the years. Thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I remember those days!!
I wish you had more time to post recipes as well!!
ATS usually doesn't let me upload pics either but sometimes I get lucky and 1 uploads.

Happy 10 years!!

I remember the fun we had in the chat days!!

You have a PM.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It has been great discussing stuff with you for years. Nice to see you're still around with all your marbles and don't have alzheimers. So, what should I bring to the decade party here, maybe some Hot Toddies?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I remember the shoe things like it was yesterday.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Happy Almost Anniversary to you! Mine will be two days before yours.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I will be here a decade this coming July.
Happy 10th anniversary!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Missed mine!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Now who is the old timer?

LoL

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Happy 10th anniversary! mblah

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Happy anniversary sweet girl, good to see some old faces here too.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Utopian Penguin

Happy 10th anniversary! mblah

OMG TUP!!! I literally yelled "OMG TUP" at work right now, good thing I'm alone.

HOW the heck have you been?! Long time no see!!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Happy anniversary sweet girl, good to see some old faces here too.

Zazz!!! One of my favorite members on and off ATS

Thank you! Yes it is nice to see familiar faces, seems like only a few years ago. It is crazy how it's been ten years.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Pfft I use Nazi penguins as an inside joke every now and then to filter people that may be hip to the joke or not.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Pfft I use Nazi penguins as an inside joke every now and then to filter people that may be hip to the joke or not.

HAHA!

I have no idea who made this for me either. I know it was an ATS member.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I say we all chip in and get your a new pair of shoes. I'm just not sure which designer they should be though...

Happy 10th anniversary.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I say we all chip in and get your a new pair of shoes. I'm just not sure which designer they should be though...

Happy 10th anniversary.

Did someone say new shoes??? Hehehe. Manolo Blahnik is my main man!

Thanks AM!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join