It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have deja vu.....

Lefties, don't get yourself all excited again. It's not good for you and I've seen you jump up and down a hundred times already while screaming, "WE GOT HIM NOW!!"

Does the fog ever clear in your heads? It's been 2 yrs already. With a weekly, "WE GOT HIM NOW!!", fed to you and you react exactly like you are programmed to...

Pavlov's dogs.

When do you become embarrassed?

BTW, I am still waiting for the actual facts before I pass judgement. Do people do that anymore?
edit on 18-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

ROFLMAO... Ironic how this IT guy never said anything about this since 2015... Now all of a sudden after they got Cohen by the "cojones" they make this claim... lol...

edit on 18-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
LOL Less than 4 hrs ago I made a comment advising the Left to stop getting so excited every time some new "scandal" is reported about President Trump and I turn on the news when I get home tonight and the story is that Robert Mueller himself has made a statement debunking the Buzzfeed story!

Do any of you feel like fools? At all?? Because you really look pretty pathetic. You keep getting played over and over and over....

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mueller's office just debunked the BuzzFeed BS story about Cohen.

All BS 🤣

This topic story is BS too 🍋😁🍋

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well if he did then it was a piss poor effort because leading up to election most mms polls were saying hilly had a enormous lead and quite a few man people were saying Trump needed to go ahead and concede the election because of polls and early voting hilly had a lock on electoral votes she needed well guess what she did not.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Well if he did then it was a piss poor effort because leading up to election most mms polls were saying hilly had a enormous lead and quite a few man people were saying Trump needed to go ahead and concede the election because of polls and early voting hilly had a lock on electoral votes she needed well guess what she did not.

I think we can safely disregard this story too. After yesterdays epic fake news cycle, it has to be the strating point to reject every story the media peddle unless they can prove it.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
LOL Less than 4 hrs ago I made a comment advising the Left to stop getting so excited every time some new "scandal" is reported about President Trump and I turn on the news when I get home tonight and the story is that Robert Mueller himself has made a statement debunking the Buzzfeed story!

Do any of you feel like fools? At all?? Because you really look pretty pathetic. You keep getting played over and over and over....

But the thing is, was this an actual attempt by the Mueller team to give credence to other claims made by "the pro-Clinton Mueller team"?...

People can claim, "you see, if a claim is a lie the pro-Clinton Mueller team will point it out..."

It is not the first time this type of tactic has been used in the past, and it won't be the last time such tactics are used.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

and MSM outlets rigged their polls to favor Clinton by intentionally over-sampling Democrats.

Is there a point looming somewhere on the horizon for this thread and info?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join