It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would YOU Hold the Current SotU?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: StallionDuck

Sen. Rand Paul wants to move it out of the House into the Senate.

I agree with him. Great move. He can send the text of the speech to the House members via email and give the speech to the Senate. The only thing poor old Nancy has done is make sure he'll have the biggest audience ever because she's hoping to ride his coat tails once again. Let's face it, as ghoulishly entertaining as it is to watch her attempt to make a point, she can't get the msm to cover much of her ramblings anymore. Too embarrassing for them. She can't draw tens of thousands of people the way Trump does.

Since the security services say they're ready to roll I see no reason to postpone anything. The Senate chambers have the same equipment as the House so let the show go on!

I can't even understand half of the stuff that dribbles out of her mouth anymore. She slurs and runs words together. I think she's as sick as Clinton and nobody lets America in on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd call an emergency session of Congress, which is within his authority to do, and start the session by announcing that I had used Executive Order to fully fund the Wall from existing funds in the name of National Security (again, fully within the authority of the POTUS) and demand Congress have a budget ready for my signature the following morning that addressed the reappropriated funds as well as funding backpay for all furloughed government workers IN ADDITION to a 50% bonus on all hours worked by essential personnel. Turn to the camera, say "The state of our Union is being threatened in ways never before seen. The backbiting and gamesmanship being played in the name of partisan pandering is trying to destroy that union. BUT the state of our nation is strong, and these actions I have taken and demanded today will further strengthen it. I will not hesitate to enact further EOs and use additional tools at my disposal as president if need be and anyone, be they Democrat or Republican, who continue to pander and put their Kept Voter's interests above the Constitution and above the nation as whole will find themselves embarrassed publicly. God bless America." Turn 180 degrees to throw a middle finger right in Pelosi's face, drop the mic, strut out, show over.

That speech is worthy of Andrew Jackson in his fight with Congress. I don't think the US has been subjected to this kind of partisanship since the days of Jackson fighting the Bank.

It's been a long time for sure. The last thing to stop it when it got to this point was a civil war. I can see secession in our near future.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Trump takes to stage

clears his throat looks at the camera

"Bigly, MAGA, Dims, CNN, fake news, build a wall, mexican rapists"

leaves stage to new levels of glorification from his adulators

pretty much what he has done for the last 2 years but he will do it while also drinking from his favourite covfefe cup

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think POTUS should bypass a speech in front of Congress and maybe use the Senate Instead...

as an Act of Distress (the soft Coup attacks) POTUS could 'Tweet' his Union Address from the Command Post bunker while the Programmed Democrats/RINO's can hunker in the House as their secure compound

POTUS cannot just wave a wand and have the situation of 'a soft Coup' get whitewashed away, there are strong factions of Congress in disharmony with the Constitution and the continuance of a stable government in service to-the-people instead of in-the-service to the 'bad actors' intent in wresting power from the Executive Branch and dividing that power amongst them selves personally

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Wow. Thank you for saying all that....

Truly.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes, things need to be repaired from a solid foundation at the bottom first, and then reinforced up from there.

And to start: some bad material needs to be scraped out thoroughly, before any repairs can begin.

edit on 18-1-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: editing is fun!

edit on 18-1-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

...the greater good...

I like the idea of a large public venue or somewhere on the border but security concerns, especially with how the irrational hate for this president is constantly stoked, would be a nightmare. He'll either do it in the Senate chambers or from the oval office most likely.

Congress has not dealt with border security in any kind of reasonable fashion for decades and they're squirming like the worms they are now that president Trump is holding their feet to the fire.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd call an emergency session of Congress, which is within his authority to do, and start the session by announcing that I had used Executive Order to fully fund the Wall from existing funds in the name of National Security (again, fully within the authority of the POTUS) and demand Congress have a budget ready for my signature the following morning that addressed the reappropriated funds as well as funding backpay for all furloughed government workers IN ADDITION to a 50% bonus on all hours worked by essential personnel. Turn to the camera, say "The state of our Union is being threatened in ways never before seen. The backbiting and gamesmanship being played in the name of partisan pandering is trying to destroy that union. BUT the state of our nation is strong, and these actions I have taken and demanded today will further strengthen it. I will not hesitate to enact further EOs and use additional tools at my disposal as president if need be and anyone, be they Democrat or Republican, who continue to pander and put their Kept Voter's interests above the Constitution and above the nation as whole will find themselves embarrassed publicly. God bless America." Turn 180 degrees to throw a middle finger right in Pelosi's face, drop the mic, strut out, show over.

Damn Bird, that was good enough to be quoted a 3rd time.

Good stuff

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
1st thought:

WWE (F, D, K, whatever it is now) - Ring. Choreograph it like a wrestling match against someone wearing a Palosi mask.

Well... Maybe not. He might break a hip.

Ok... From a bunker. A stage that looks like an all out nuclear bunker, with a BIG RED Button off to the side. And the whole time he's giving the address, he can fiddle with it. At the very end, he can slam his fist on the button and big letters pop up saying, WE'RE BUILDING A WALL! SUCK IT PELOSI !

For real though... The Senate. Make it real, make it neat, make it honest and just build the damn thing already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join