It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prevents Pelosis overseas trip to Europe by restricting using US assets to fly hour before lea

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Mess with President Trump and get............ www.youtube.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
You know, the dems could use this chance to get a few concessions from the repubs for a miniscule portion of the overall total appropriations but they dont even seem to be interested in that.

I mean, the bad orange man just has to be stopped, right?

Yes. He's destroying this country. Record unemployment for blacks, record high stock markets, unemployment at levels we haven't seen in decades... I mean, SOMEONE has to stop this bull in a china shop!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Adam Schiff came off the bus...

"I don't have any comment"

Photo's and video here:
www.breitbart.com...
edit on 17-1-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yuk,Yuk,yuk. I am glad to hear that Trump put a stop to this waste of taxpayer money at least for a while. Pelosi is just going there to stir things up and get more support from abroad for a future presidential run or for the Democrat who runs next time for president. She can go with campaign money if that is what she is doing. Her job does not Justify a big expense like that. She is supposed to be here negotiating, not going to Europe to find people to reinforce her false beliefs.

link   
Yep, national embarrassment. Of course he goes over well with the dim bulbs out there. a reply to: knoxie

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If anyone from the dems cracks the sh!ts over this, it will prove that capitulation to the globalists agenda is a core unwritten policy. What is so important in these countries that the US government employees continue to not be paid until sometime after that trip is over?

Why should money be spent on zero-return investments such as Pelosi opening her mouth in public in other countries thinking she represents all US citizens?

Q: Is Pelosi still collecting her taxpayer funded salary + benefits during this shutdown?

A CEO does the exact same thing, who woulda thunk it aye???

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Exactly, if they (Congress) needs to know what's going on over there, then they can have the General go to the House and explain what's what. The need for these people to all go seemed like an excuse to get out of town again. Makes me wonder if they know what's going to hit the fan they all have been cooling off from.

edit on 17-1-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't care if she goes to Brussels or Egypt. No commercial flight is going to fly her into a war zone though. That's the one I wouldn't want her on. She's not capable of hearing our soldiers out, she's too old and senile and mental.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Uh no it’s all on trump and no amount of lies will change that. Did you know hear him say he owned it? Btw the country sees right through him.

He’s dropping faster in the polls that he does to his knees when Putin tells him to get busy.

www.npr.org...

a reply to: LSU2018

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Of course he said he'd own it, that's what adults do. Obama blamed Republicans when he shut the government down, and Trump took the blame himself. We all know why it was shut down and who is to blame. You can call me a liar all you want, at least I have enough sense to see through the BS, and I can see you hanging in the dead center of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You might wonder why it hasn't happened before.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He could shut down the bathrooms at the House of Representatives, you know not enough help to ensure they are clean...

Wait.. never mind that wouldn't work, they are hardly ever there...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Uh no it’s all on trump and no amount of lies will change that. Did you know hear him say he owned it? Btw the country sees right through him.

He’s dropping faster in the polls that he does to his knees when Putin tells him to get busy.

www.npr.org...

a reply to: LSU2018

Here is your Liberal National Anthem.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
just heard a congressman refer to him as a man baby, it really is the perfect description.

man baby. lol

Like... It's a MAN... baby

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

www.npr.org...

Care to see what Congress' approval rating is?
19%

They can only dream about Trump's ~41% approval. Even raging dumpster fires like Emmanuel Macron and Angela Merkel are managing to pull numbers in the 20% range.
edit on 17-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nvm...
edit on 17-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Meanwhile melanoma just hopped on a government plane and is headed to palm beach on the tax payers dime..... so hypocrite says what? a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I wonder what it would be like to live in a country where the lawmakers are more interested in figuring out how best to serve its citizens than all this foolish bipartisan gamesmanship.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
She probably is afraid she will get heckled and or attacked on a public plane. I know I would have some choice words.

a reply to: sdcigarpig

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is classic. When you go after him he comes back 10 times harder. Speaker Pelosi was set to go to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan but Trump has cancelled it.

Link

"We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over," he said in a letter to Pelosi.

This is what should happen. Just like her heading off the Hawaii and the other in Puerto Rico during the shutdown but want to simply knock the president on everything from fast food being racist to walls being racist to...well, we all know.

No reason for her to take that trip anyways. She should go home to CA and check with her district and get them some help.

so Pelosi's going to show us SHE's running the Country...LOLOL....A pity Trump didn't cancel it when they hit the Brussels airport...So she'd have to take a commercial flight back home...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join