It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prevents Pelosis overseas trip to Europe by restricting using US assets to fly hour before lea

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
After Saturday's big 3pm announcement from President Trump, Nancy Pelosi will be GLAD she stayed in this country...

Medical care for strokes is better here!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: Chance321

Yes, it would mean that she would have to spend her own money to travel. However, the question is now why is the first hooker flying around, when those in congress is not able to?

funny I never would have thought to call pelosi a hooker. But what ever floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Trump doing this action that stopped Pelosi from taking a very spendy trip exposed Nancy Pelosi's wholesale HYPOCRISY and all her entourage of tax revenue spending idolators.

That is a very good thing Trump has done, and even democrats should be glad about it.

However, as we all know, morals and democrats are really not two things that mix together.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Major announcement about the border by Trump tomorrow...
Some speculation that the wall is being funded in exchange for a path to citizenship for Dreamers...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anything you can link to?

I'd love some good news.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Anything you can link to?

I'd love some good news.

TheRedneck

www.cnbc.com...

This was just after he tweeted
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and "AMERICA FIRST" in two separate tweets... I'd speculate those tweets were after some meetings he had...they are a reaction to something.

As a side note just look at how many likes Trump's tweets get and then look at the near 100% negative comments when you look at the feed... but of course twitter doesn't shadow ban or curate content.. of course not.

edit on 18/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hmmm... that does sound reasonable. Here's hoping you're right! I personally support both the wall and DACA, so it would be a win-win for me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Hmmm... that does sound reasonable. Here's hoping you're right! I personally support both the wall and DACA, so it would be a win-win for me.

TheRedneck

I think it would, overall, be a win-win for Trump too. There'd be some radical right wing people who will hate it because of DACA, but the majority will be delighted with the WALL + a solution for DACA.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I think you're right. Both solutions simply make good sense to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yet Melania flew to Florida the same day, on military transport? Yeah, sounds like a punitive shutdown, not exactly even handed, just head games.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Major announcement about the border by Trump tomorrow...
Some speculation that the wall is being funded in exchange for a path to citizenship for Dreamers...

In his tweet, President Trump mentioned an announcement about the government shut-down too.

He'll probably agree to sign the Senate funding bill passed on December 18, 2018, to re-open the government. It included $1.1 Billion for border security, but no wall.

He'll take care of fully securing the border via the National Emergency Executive Order you alluded to.
edit on 1/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I was not calling Pelosi a hooker, I was calling the first lady, Melania Trump a hooker.

But beyond that, here are the facts:

Before 9/11, the speaker of the house would travel on public transportation. However, after 9/11, the speaker of the house would take military transport, as the person is the number 3 person in the government who could end up as President of the United States. That in itself, should be reason enough to take a military transport and not have their travel plans announced to the world. That did go too far.

Now if the number 3 person in the line of succession is not going to be travel, it would stand to reason that non of the Presidents family should go anywhere either.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I was not calling Pelosi a hooker, I was calling the first lady, Melania Trump a hooker.

News flash, I already knew you were disrespecting Melania Trump. Why would you do that? When the subject is pelosi getting her grandstanding trip cancelled. She's never been interested in our troops before.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You all are hypocrites if you don't criticize Trump's family for going on vacation. Secret service and security.

The real issue is the government elite not giving a crap about the shutdown. Left and right.

More division and hate while the elite sit back and laugh.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

News flash, I already knew you were disrespecting Melania Trump. Why would you do that? When the subject is pelosi getting her grandstanding trip cancelled. She's never been interested in our troops before.

Are any of them interested in our troops? Or anything but their own egos and agendas?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

But beyond that, here are the facts:

You do realize that you just blew any credibility with anyone here who is not already in your camp, and likely kept anyone from reading your 'facts.' Considering the price you paid in credibility for that snide comment, I imagine Melania Trump's sexual practices must be of intense interest to you.

I never even read past the part I quoted above. You could have been solving the mystery of dark matter for all I know and all I care.

Sad.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So it was ok for all of those to question about Michelle Obama, as to her sex, to criticize her for who she was, even questioning her children, however, to question Melania is off limits why? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

The point here being that if the person who is third in line of succession is not being allowed to travel, as has been set by precedent via the tax payer dime, during a shut down, I do not believe it should be right that the first lady be allowed to travel to take a vacation either.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Clarification, due to the fact that it was obvious that the person who responded make the comment about Pelosi.

Ever since 9/11, the travels of the President, Vice President, the Speaker of the House, all of those in the line of succession have been kept under lock and key, secret and not reported, nor has there ever been this kind of difficulty before.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

nor has there ever been this kind of difficulty before.

And never before have we had such pure foaming at the mouth hatred for an elected President who is taking his oath of office seriously and get nothing but hate from the media and democrats.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So it was ok for all of those to question about Michelle Obama, as to her sex, to criticize her for who she was, even questioning her children, however, to question Melania is off limits why? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

All of those?

I speak for me. I ignored anything about Michelle as well, as long as she didn't go completely off the rails over an actual issue (like never being proud of her country until she was the First Lady). I thought it was childish then, and I think it's childish now. I ignored people who said that kind of nonsense then, and I ignore people who say it now.

You had a complaint until you took the low ground and got into the mud with your opponent. Now you got nothing.
Congratulations on becoming what you complain about.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join