It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prevents Pelosis overseas trip to Europe by restricting using US assets to fly hour before lea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+93 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is classic. When you go after him he comes back 10 times harder. Speaker Pelosi was set to go to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan but Trump has cancelled it.

Link

"We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over," he said in a letter to Pelosi.

This is what should happen. Just like her heading off the Hawaii and the other in Puerto Rico during the shutdown but want to simply knock the president on everything from fast food being racist to walls being racist to...well, we all know.

No reason for her to take that trip anyways. She should go home to CA and check with her district and get them some help.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002019-01-17T14:36:32-06:000232 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+65 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Should put her on the no fly list and send a apology cake to the TSA agents that have to do the strip search.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Hahahahaha. Who'd want to do that? I'd sacrifice a check not to have to search her wrinkled old ass.

+52 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ahhahaha! Who would have thought our President would hit back so fast? I freaking love it!

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
LOL

second line:

LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Pelosi's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. There was speculation on Capitol Hill that Pelosi's trip may have already been canceled when congressional leaders scrapped next week's recess.
thehill.com...

Sounds about right.

+2 more 
link   
On the plus side at least the president has been impotently and entirely reduced in effectiveness to 'sick burns'. I'll take it.

link   
I dont know the details of any trip to Brussels or Egypt or their merits, or if those are even real. I know Scalise brought up Brussels randomly this morning. By the latest reports she was due to leave into the warzone of Afghanistan at 3:30 PM today, that trip was kept secret for security reasons and will obviously now have to be cancelled...I wouldnt be calling a trip to a warzone a vacation or a PR stunt. Obviously flying commercial into Afghanistan is a large security risk.

edit on 17-1-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

link   
On second thought, this is probably a very important political trip. I'm sure these countries would have gleamed excellent political insight from ol bobblin head nancy, insight that would have been very fruitful for all involved.

She needs to go on this trip, so maybe trump should reconsider but maybe just downgrade her accommodations a bit.

Maybe book her a private flight? Like on that old prop plane with the chickens in temple of doom?

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It's now reported that the letter was sent to Pelosi's office one hour before the delegation was scheduled to leave for the airport.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh ouch, so she doesn't get to go on her overseas trip?

Just another master 4d chess move, I suppose... The man is obviously pure genius.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

For God's sake, they just got back from Hawaii and Puerto Rico!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm sure they double glove for any search on Hildebeast and Pugilosi

edit on 1/17/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just read that too...CLASSIC!

link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

4g chess move? HAHAHA. You folks give him way to much credit. Trump can't even play Go Fish or Chutes and Ladders. He damn sure isn't playing any type of chess.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Live reporting on Fox news says They are now stuck on the bus with no clear instructions from Pelosi as to what to do. Keep going to the airport or turn around and come back to the capital.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Excellent.
Was Pelosis planning to visit Macron?

+2 more 
link   
Maybe he should let her go and put on the travel ban when she's over there? Probably wait till she's in a country we dont like and let them deal with her!

link   

originally posted by: trb71
I dont know the details of any trip to Brussels or Egypt or their merits, or if those are even real. I know Scalise brought up Brussels randomly this morning. By the latest reports she was due to leave into the warzone of Afghanistan at 3:30 PM today, that trip was kept secret for security reasons and will obviously now have to be cancelled...I wouldnt be calling a trip to a warzone a vacation or a PR stunt. Obviously flying commercial into Afghanistan is a large security risk.

The House and Senate announced Tuesday they would stay in session, canceling an upcoming recess week at home if the shutdown continued, which seemed likely.
ktla.com...

Considering the House and Senate made the announcement on Tuesday, that they would stay in session next week, cancelling their recess, I would assume that the Speaker of the House had already cancelled her plans to leave for a 7 day day trip today, and the president's words are blustering emptiness.

edit on 17-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   
just heard a congressman refer to him as a man baby, it really is the perfect description.

man baby. lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join