It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Owned: Pelosi’s Letter Effectively Bans Trump From Delivering State of the Union

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: seeker1963

No one has told them they have to get off the bus yet.

Best laugh I have had in days. Being on the wagon isn't much fun...

Adam Schiff is on the bus!!!! roflmao
edit on 17-1-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

That is not a "State of the Union." It is and Address to the Senate.

It is if you call it that....Pelosi suggested doing it by letter, and so I suggest he does both to meet the traditional aspect of the address.
edit on 17-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
He can still give the State of the Union, he's just not invited to give it at the House of Representatives chamber as usual.

State of The Union? UH, were are partially closed right now due to a management dispute. Please be patient while the President pulls his head out of a$$...

Ya, because Pelosi is much more popular than Trump. Which is why she just barely won the Speaker position.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

Face it, Trump is the leader of a minority faction. He is now the first president in the history of Gallup polling to never reach majority approval of his job performance during his first two years. He has a 54 percent disapproval rating. In the mid-terms the Dems captured 40 seats, their biggest gain since the Watergate-era election of 1974 - independents and college-educated white have stampeded toward the Democrats.

I am sure his loyal minions will tune into 4CHAN, Breitbart, Fox, RT, and other Right-wing media to salivate as the glorious leader lies to them for the 7,000th time, and they will become emotionally involved and maybe even strangely excited in a tingly sort of way...but it is still a minority faction.

Now you can feel sad and dejected that most Americans think Trump is a fool, and will not watch his "Bigly State of the Union' and it will get terrible viewership.

Oooooooooo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Republicans gained 64 seats in 2011. Gaining 40 for the first time since the 70's isn't much to brag about. But I'll also mention that that was during an election year where obama was reelected so if you think this is bad news for Trump, you're wrong again.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Please show us where in the Constitution it says that he can give the SOTU anywhere he wants?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

The white house has it's own little studio. They could set up in the oval office as has been done in the past and deliver the state of the union from there and Pelosi cant do a thing about it.

Question is, will anyone air it? After his last failed "Address to the Nation?"

I can think of a few. Cspan, Fox, One America News (OAN), News Max and I'm sure there are plenty on websites that would be glad to live stream it.

You forgot RT (formerly Russia Today). Can't forget about Trump's state run benefactors....

Right! I forgot that one.
edit on 17-1-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That is not a "State of the Union." It is and Address to the Senate.

It is if you call it that....Pelosi suggested doing it by letter, and so I suggest he does both to meet the traditional aspect of the address.

Sure. No problem here.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: LSU2018

Trump denies aircraft for Pelosi's overseas trip in letter to her moments ago on Fox News.

lol

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahah!! I'm in tears!

Apparently happened as they were getting ready to depart.

They are sitting on a bus waiting!!!!!! hahahahah

Oh to only be a fly on the wall to hear the REEEEEEEEEEEE on that bus!

Is there a link to this? Please tell me there is

It is on FOX right now. Television

That's priceless. I wonder how of that she read before she made the turd mouth move with her face.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh god I wish someone would Facebook live from that bus...LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

edit on KAmerica/Chicago1310000002019-01-17T14:34:57-06:00k19Janpm by Kentuckymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

LOL god you guys are slow.

How exactly is she gonna stop him if he decides he is gonna do it?

Call the cops? the SS? FBI? just stand there screaching NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
edit on 17-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Please show us where in the Constitution it says that he can give the SOTU anywhere he wants?

He could contract Texas stadium during a Dallas Cowboys home game.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I have a question.

If Trump decides he is gonna do the SOTU from congress Who the hell is going to stop him?

This is all funny dems but who is gonna stop him and how are they gonna do it exactly?

Nancy. Read back a few pages. It is explained that the US is not a banana republic, and we have separate branches of government, and that Nancy runs the house right now. The house has rules over who can speak, and when.

Sure, we'll see.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Call the cops? the SS? FBI? just stand there screaching NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

If Trump shows up on the 29th in the House of Representatives chamber of the United States Capitol and tries to give the SOTU without Nancy Pelosi's permission, he will be ejected.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Funny, looks like Trump ended up owning this "Trump is owned" thread.

And speaker Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If Trump shows up on the 29th in the House of Representatives chamber of the United States Capitol and tries to give the SOTU without Nancy Pelosi's permission, he will be ejected.

By who? Then what if he pulls a Jim Acosta and doesnt leave then what?
edit on 17-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Bwhaaaaa haaaa haaaaa

Ok.

link   
Be interesting to see and hear the opinions the spin doctors put on after the State of the Union Address. Grand Mal seizures. Probably resemble the Exorcist...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

He could contract Texas stadium during a Dallas Cowboys home game.

Or maybe book Dealey Plaza? I hear it is nice, with plenty of grassy knolls...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well excuse me. We know that Husseien had a boatload of chemical weapons. He killed over 10 thousand Kurdish people in the 80's. That was a whole village of Kurdish people including men, women, and children. Mustard gas was his choice of weapon and plenty of it was found. If we speak authoritatively about something we should at the very least get the facts straight.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps you meant to say that no weapons of mass destruction was found during the Iraq war. I suppose it depends on your definition of weapons of mass destruction, mustard gas is certainly capable of mass destruction and it was very prevalent across Iraq in chemical weapons bunkers. Much of it was in artillery shells which had been neglected for years which made it even more dangerous in that condition.

I am not allowing for the excuses given for the war, didnt but it then not do I now. However, we must have the facts before making contributions to particular subject matters. There was a huge stock pile of weapons of mass destruction. Many in serious disrepair and extremely dangerous. I also believe Sarin toxins were also discovered but nonweaponized. Perhaps it was meant to say no nuclear warheads were discovered as implied, but then again we do not know for certain as that type of information would be classified.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join