It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Owned: Pelosi’s Letter Effectively Bans Trump From Delivering State of the Union

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Talking out of their butt...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

a reply to: CharlesT

OK, how do you suggest getting your agenda enacted? Door to door? Comic strips? A full-length documentary?

Riots in the streets of Washington DC. Only fear of uprising will motivate the sob's. If they see pitchforks they will react.

Riots are so 20th century. Do something cyber. Cut off their Netflix, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. They will comply....

Right! That'll show them who is boss.

I'm 68 and at best, at best, have another 10 years. I don't see anything they can do to effect me to the point of going ballistic at this point. It's up to the younger generations to confront their criminality and lack of earnest service to the citizens of this nation. Maybe that includes you. When you get fed up enough to act, I'll support you 100%.

Sad part is, the young wont come to their senses until they are old too. When they have actually lived and worked for enough years to see for themselves that government is mostly a useless, corrupt bureaucracy whose only purpose appears to be to take away our freedoms and our money.
edit on 18-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

a reply to: camain

Can Trump even draw a crowd anymore? During his "National Address" Chuck and Nancy got better ratings than he did. 100K?

Don't think so.

Which perfectly illustrates the close-minded vacuum currently inhabited by the left. Don't listen to the source, trust your Masters to tell you what he said and what to think!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

a reply to: CharlesT

OK, how do you suggest getting your agenda enacted? Door to door? Comic strips? A full-length documentary?

Riots in the streets of Washington DC. Only fear of uprising will motivate the sob's. If they see pitchforks they will react.

Riots are so 20th century. Do something cyber. Cut off their Netflix, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. They will comply....

Right! That'll show them who is boss.

I'm 68 and at best, at best, have another 10 years. I don't see anything they can do to effect me to the point of going ballistic at this point. It's up to the younger generations to confront their criminality and lack of earnest service to the citizens of this nation. Maybe that includes you. When you get fed up enough to act, I'll support you 100%.

Sad part is, the young wont come to their senses until they are old too. When they have actually lived and worked for enough years to see for themselves that government is mostly a useless, corrupt bureaucracy whose only purpose appears to be to take away our freedoms and our money.

I'm a senior and most those I know have gone the other direction.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So, what has govt. done that has been so advantageous in your life? Do share.

You get the SS that you worked and paid into ?

and Medicare?

What else makes you so pro govt. bureaucracy?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

OH , HELLO ! ..........

The NEW FALSE FACE Of the Democrat Party .....

Hereeeees NANCY !

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-1-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Been a BAD week for the dems and their pathetic supporters, hasn’t it?

Ha haaaaaa

“Trump told to resign or be impeached” not. Muelller openly states that buzzfeed is lying.

“Trump denied State of the Union address” not. Trump is 100% holding the address and now, thanks to nANcy pElosi, it will be the most viewed in history.

“Dems depart for their tour of nations”, ha haa, definitely not because the President, their President, your President said “no, you are not going. Unless you wanna buy your own ticket? Didn’t think so” and then had their luggage dumped outside pElosi’s door.

I’m not sure if it’s the taste of crow or the egg on their faces but the extremely small group of dem supporters seem very very quiet all of a sudden.
edit on 18 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

OWNED
edit on 18 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

And thats all you have. Nothing worth anything. No substance. ZERO.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

And thats all you have. Nothing worth anything. No substance. ZERO.

Not Tryin' to be ...........

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yeah well, Trump has grounded Pelosi, much like a father would ground a spoiled brat of a child. At the end of the day, Pelosi is an annoyance and Trump has the majority of power. She is only irritating him like a Mosquito in his face, but he could make her life pretty bad if he really wanted to. She's nothing but a Halloween lawn decoration and will probably die of old age and emaciation by tomorrow anyway. Lol

Nancy Peolisi gets grounded by Trump
edit on 19-1-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Republicans gained 64 seats in 2011. Gaining 40 for the first time since the 70's isn't much to brag about.

The Dems gained 40, and one huge reason why that I don't see hardly anyone talking about is because there were a whopping 39 Republicans who were not running for re-election (retiring, running for some other office, etc).

I'd love to see a comparison over the years, including how many of each party were not running for re-election for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
REVEALED: How President Trump trolled Pelosi & Democrats during the State of the Union Address.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join