It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Owned: Pelosi’s Letter Effectively Bans Trump From Delivering State of the Union

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

But there were in fact chemical weapons in Iraq. I saw them with my own eyes. The insurgents used them in some of their IEDs. I know guys who got burned by the mustard gas.

At Balad there were a good number of bunkers welded sealed due to open chemicals in them. Our intel was pretty sure they were shipped to Syria within the short period before the war kicked off.
edit on 17-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

How about one of the ranges at Ft. Benning? /sarc

Nope. Too much military support. He'd be safe. Another great turnout too I reckon. A monkey can dream though, eh?

edit on 17-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Either way.

The coming State of the Union address is going to be the most viewed in history (thanks nAncy)

Cnn IS going to air it live
(As are ALL major networks)

And the dEms are the ones that are ‘owned’

What a great start to the year

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

He can do the address at the Senate and give the house it in the form of a letter since older tradition was the use of a letter, so no where does it mandate the location to give an address.

The Dems just do not want him to have an hour of prime time...
edit on 17-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: Stevenjames15

He can do the address at the Senate and give the house it in the form of a letter since older tradition was the use of a letter, so no where does it mandate the location to give an address.

The Dems just do not want him to have an hour of prime time...

But now he’s going to have the most ‘prime’ time in the history of State of the Union addresses thanks to the moronic actions of the dims.

And EVERY major network will be scrambling over the coverage.

The live crowd (hopefully he does it rally-style) will be massive.

The title of this thread was “Trump owned”. Looks like that didn’t pan out very well.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

Dude, he's gonna light her senile ass up... I can't wait! Every time the democrats think they FINALLY got one over Trump, it backfires in their faces. Nancy will be left standing there making that face she made when she had a turd stuck in it, or whatever that was.

Just makes old 'Skull-Face' Pelosi look desperate, childish and petty.
Which, of course, she IS.

Oh, you forgot Owning Donald Trump!

Owning Donald Trump?
THAT hasn't aged well, now did it?

Do you need a nappykin for that egg on your face?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

Dude, he's gonna light her senile ass up... I can't wait! Every time the democrats think they FINALLY got one over Trump, it backfires in their faces. Nancy will be left standing there making that face she made when she had a turd stuck in it, or whatever that was.

Just makes old 'Skull-Face' Pelosi look desperate, childish and petty.
Which, of course, she IS.

Oh, you forgot Owning Donald Trump!

Owning Donald Trump?
THAT hasn't aged well, now did it?

Do you need a nappykin for that egg on your face?

After a diaper change. The adult motherly figure is running low on Desitin, and that rash is chafing the little booty, causing crankiness and whining. Need to take care of that first, before wiping the drool from the mouth.

edit on 1/17/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: LSU2018

Please show us where in the Constitution it says that he can give the SOTU anywhere he wants?

He could contract Texas stadium during a Dallas Cowboys home game.

Or maybe book Dealey Plaza? I hear it is nice, with plenty of grassy knolls...

Far too small a venue.

How about, as usual, the House of Representatives chamber.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: LSU2018

Please show us where in the Constitution it says that he can give the SOTU anywhere he wants?

He could contract Texas stadium during a Dallas Cowboys home game.

Or maybe book Dealey Plaza? I hear it is nice, with plenty of grassy knolls...

Far too small a venue.

How about, as usual, the House of Representatives chamber.

Best of all worlds! Have Trump give up on his unpopular wall and end the unpopular shutdown.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

I don't have time to read all the comments to this post. So, I may be repeating what someone else has already pointed out.

The constitution does call on the president to tell congress the state of the union.
I do not think it pointed out any specific means in which this is to be done.

For that matter he could write it all in a letter and mail it in.

Now what do the democrats do ??

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Unpopular? I support it and I think the federal government is far too over bloated with ineffective and unnecessary numbers of employees. Hell, the EPA should be downsized by 75%. The TSA should be eliminated and contracted out. The Department of Education needs eliminating and passed back to the states. There are others that need drastic downsizing or elimination altogether. I even think the Military should be independently audited and drastically reduced because of waste and poor management. We pay $800 for a hammer and the Chinese pay $8. Face it, our government is a bottomless financial pit.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

But now he’s going to have the most ‘prime’ time in the history of State of the Union addresses thanks to the moronic actions of the dims.

And EVERY major network will be scrambling over the coverage.

The live crowd (hopefully he does it rally-style) will be massive.

The title of this thread was “Trump owned”. Looks like that didn’t pan out very well.

Pelosi got you triggered judging by your language.
A senior citizen shouldnt get riled up like that.
You know, blood pressure and all that

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind
Your suggestion has been discussed. If fact, that is the way it was mostly done until the 20th century.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Unpopular? I support it and I think the federal government is far too over bloated with ineffective and unnecessary numbers of employees. Hell, the EPA should be downsized by 75%. The TSA should be eliminated and contracted out. The Department of Education needs eliminating and passed back to the states. There are others that need drastic downsizing or elimination altogether. I even think the Military should be independently audited and drastically reduced because of waste and poor management. We pay $800 for a hammer and the Chinese pay $8. Face it, our government is a bottomless financial pit.

Write your Senator and Congress person. Elect like minded people. Maybe you can sway enough people to agree with you, and your dreams will come true.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Trump give up on his unpopular wall and end the unpopular shutdown.

Border Troops find it popular, so do I and good deal of many American's... now I do agree with the unpopular shutdown and there are two sides to that coin. The dems can end the shut down anytime they would like, but it seems they feel it is in their best interest to keep it going.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

find it popular, so do I and good deal of many American's..

Yup, many, but not most. Just like Trump.
edit on 17-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I have contacted my senators on several issues but that is as useful as teats on a boar hog. They play to the populous to get elected and immediately turn their backs on us to shake hands with the flog of lobbyists rushing in to bribe them. You really think they represent us? Gullible you!

Edit: The only time they will actually represent the people is if they smell smoke from all of the torches burning.
edit on 17-1-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

OK, how do you suggest getting your agenda enacted? Door to door? Comic strips? A full-length documentary?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlesT

OK, how do you suggest getting your agenda enacted? Door to door? Comic strips? A full-length documentary?

Riots in the streets of Washington DC. Only fear of uprising will motivate the sob's. If they see pitchforks they will react.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yup, many, but not most. Just like Trump.

Who says that? The 95% anti-Trump media...lol

It was a popular campaign promise and he was voted into office... Up until 2016 it was very popular by the left's leadership too...what changed? Hell the extremely popular act in 2006 was called the Secured Fence Act...lol and 50 billion was suggested for it back then...Call it a very secured fence, or a wall, or a physical deterrent..it is all the same in the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join