It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia... Rudy Guiliani

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: knoxie

You've been shown in another thread that the information in question was publicly available at the time.

Why peddle a false narrative?

I don't give a rats ass if it was public. lol he gave them information on US citizens. and, they meddled in our election. that's awful any which way you slice it.

and, he lied about it. lol why lie?

Did those pesky Russians sway your vote?

why do you think Manafort gave US polling data on American citizens to the Russians? a guess?? lol

trumpy needed the help?

You didn't ask me but I want to answer anyway.

Unless it's a crime and Trump participated in such crime I really don't give a darn.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think it's in poor taste to belittle what happened in Benghazi by trying to pin it on someone after multiple investigations showed otherwise. how many have there been? ya, poor taste, I agree 100%.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

of course you don't. trump expects that - good little peon.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

of course you don't. trump expects that - good little peon.

Newsflash, I didn't vote for Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I think it's in poor taste to belittle what happened in Benghazi by trying to pin it on someone after multiple investigations showed otherwise. how many have there been? ya, poor taste, I agree 100%.

You mean like trying to blame it on a video and jailing a person for a video that had absolutely nothing to do with the terrorist attack?

Yah, I happen to agree with you. But you are only right because of your ignorance, not because you know what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I love how the rightys say those who digest CNN news in any way are sheeple, yet we have a POTUS who only watches Fox and Friends....power to the sheeple. Something is rotten in the state of denmark, perhaps it's on the Potus' shoes.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So that's why Trump hired 17 new lawyers !!!

Trump knows the heat is on,
but he's saddled with dotard Giuliani
who flip flops more than Trump does
Yes it's possible, who'da thunk it !

Then of course, Michael "sexy pit-bull" Cohen,
hasn't helped much by admitting to rigging opinion polls in Trump's favour :

He tweeted “As for the @WSJ article on poll rigging, what I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of @realDonaldTrump @POTUS. I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it.”

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: iplay1up2

How many times have we seen people say, no collusion, when it comes to Trump and Russia? It is clear there was, and we still have not seen all of the evidence.

Trump has tweeted, no collusion, and said it on camera a thousand times.

Sure there is....and Mueller will show you all of it the day after Trump leaves office in 2024....Don't hold your breath!

There is talk of a Republican challenging Trump. I say go for it. The shut down is turning his base away too.

Cohen, is going to prison, for things he did at Trumps direction.

Not sure, why some of you, just can't accept the fact Trump, is corrupt

I haven't had to move any goalposts. From day one I have said that collusion wasn't a crime. As have many, many others, including Alan Dershowitz.

Cohen going to prison for crimes Trump told him to commit? Source please. Because that is a blatant falsehood.

If you don't even know the facts of the case, you shouldn't make comments unless your intent is to mislead.

Part of Cohen's prison sentence is, the campaign finance violation, he committed by paying off Stormy Daniel's, and the Playboy Bunny. At the President's direction. That is a fact. Look at Cohen's sentencing.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

I'm not a partisan pawn, but those who digest CNN are sheeple. Even those who blindly believes in FOX are sheeple.

Thing is, both of them are biased to the Democrats or Republicans, and will support whatever they do independently if it's good or not.

Now the problem is when you have a news network who frequently pushes fake stories, hate speech and distort events to influence the public opinion. I see both of them doing it but CNN does it in a very large scale and this is worrying.

The Mainstream Media is the very front page of information these days. People who doesn't have critical thinking (aprox. 85% of the population) will believe what they see in the news.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Keep whinning.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Could trump have hired a worse lawyer?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
CNN has always been bad. The problem is that you have people supporting fox news and pretending it's not mainstream bias like CNN today. All because trump praises networks that now down to him.
edit on 19-1-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Unless it's a crime and Trump participated in such crime I really don't give a darn.

Since you didnt actually answer the question neither do we.

Maybe you want to give it another shot?

Why did Paul Manafort feel the need to share polling data with Oleg Deripaska Or Konstantin Kilimnik? Two people with known close ties to the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Since you didnt actually answer the question neither do we.

Maybe you want to give it another shot?

Why did Paul Manafort feel the need to share polling data with Oleg Deripaska Or Konstantin Kilimnik? Two people with known close ties to the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin.

Don't lie. I answered it in detail. I said I don't know why you might want to ask him why he did that. And went on to say if it isn't something illegal I don't much give a #.

You all focus on every little stupid thing and miss the big stuff, you know - like the old bag in the Democrat Congress who had a Chinese spy on her staff for 20 yrs....And things like the fact that the Dems rigged the primaries so Hillary would get the nomination.

Don't you dare speak to me in a condescending tone when you have proven to have no standards at all.

When and if Trump or the REpublicans or anyone is found to have committed actual crimes, I will not defend them....I will expect appropriate sanctions by the law. Too bad you don't have the integrity to admit your beloved Dems are full of criminals and demand justice.

Just proves you are a partisan hack and a shill.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Is the left completely devoid of reading comprehension?... Saying /'even if a person did something it is no crime" doesn't equal to "he/she did it..."

BTW, we are still seeing other "fake news" concerning claims about Trump being shown to be fake, yet they are not being moved to the hoax, or lol forum. Why is that?...

7 more months are going to go by and "democrats/liberals' will still not show "evidence." But like always claims will be made about "he is a criminal" without any actual evidence...

You know, if threads were made claiming how "there is evidence that Obama/Hillary committed crimes" without posting actual evidence of those crimes those threads were/would have been immediately thrown to the hoax or the lol forums...

But we keep seeing threads of "claims of crimes" without any factual evidence being presented about POTUS Trump, and those threads stay in forums like this one...

Apparently, just like we have seen democrats/pro Clinton friends not being incarcerated for "the same crimes that Manafort committed," when it comes to POTUS Trump, threads with only "claims of crimes" are not removed and are not seen as "fake news"... Meanwhile Clinton/Obama threads with no actual evidence presented of such claims were/would be immediately labeled as "hoaxes" or thrown to "lol forum...

The "standards" don't seem to apply in certain circumstances? Such as when it pertains to "claims without evidence about POTUS Trump"?

edit on 19-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join