It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daredevil series on netflix is doing the biz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm just recommending this to be watched. I've been gripped since I saw episode 1 last week and am now on episode 6 season 3. I've been well surprised by how good it is... this coming from a guy in his 40's.

I won't put any spoilers in here but Daredevil should not be messed with... he has taken some beatings and one tough S.O.A.B.

Trust me... watch it... You'll be hooked and want to watch all seasons with no interruptions.

Now off to watch episode 7

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I'm just recommending this to be watched. I've been gripped since I saw episode 1 last week and am now on episode 6 season 3. I've been well surprised by how good it is... this coming from a guy in his 40's.

I won't put any spoilers in here but Daredevil should not be messed with... he has taken some beatings and one tough S.O.A.B.

Trust me... watch it... You'll be hooked and want to watch all seasons with no interruptions.

Now off to watch episode 7

YES..

And then Marvel cancelled it.. Disney... Marvel...

Look at my other thread(s).. ok, thread.. the world is currently madness and it needs a fix.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Same actor plays Daredevil in the Defenders too! Me and the missus really enjoyed both.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

When you're done with that, watch the Punisher, if you haven't already. Season 2 gets released tomorrow I think.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The only good marvel show on Netflix. Dont waste your time on like cage

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Oh yeah, forgot about the punisher it was good too. I liked legends of tomorrow until they turned couple if the characters into gays. Stopped watching it then

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

When you're done with that, watch the Punisher, if you haven't already. Season 2 gets released tomorrow I think.

I did try watching the punisher before daredevil but it didn't do it for me first episode. I do like the meet up in season 2 of daredevil though so might warrant further investigation..

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeCottageCheese

cancelled? last season... season 3?

damn! hOW CAN THAT BE? Fisk is back out

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Daredevil was refreshing...

Yes its cancelled, because of corporate nonsense. Positive vibes replaced with mediocre vibes...
I'm as dissapointed as you are...

I think it was epic.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Apparently Netflix didn’t have the rights for any of the marvel shows so it was essentially free advertising for Disney so they cancelled everything marvel. Which is insane.

Daredevil is such a high quality show it’s crazy. The last season 3 was friggin great too. The episode with Fisk diving into Bullseye’s life history was truly incredible.

The show has SO much more potential. There’s actually an online petition that gained huge momentum in the short amount of time it’s been up. Think it’s up to nearly 200,000 signatures pleading to have the show picked up by another streaming service keeping the cast the same and everything.

#savedaredevil

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Netflix cancelled all of its shows it was doing with Marvel. There is one more season of the punisher out today/tomorrow and one more season of Jessica Jones. This wasn't marvel/Disney who cancelled, it was Netflix. It's such a shame because season 3 of Daredevil is a fun watch. Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin is just out-standing. I was looking forward to a season 4 of Daredevil but no chance now. A Heroes for Hire series could've have been much better than another Luke Cage or Iron Fist season too.
edit on 17-1-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Oh yeah, forgot about the punisher it was good too. I liked legends of tomorrow until they turned couple if the characters into gays. Stopped watching it then

Wouldn't surprise me if the loonie liberals had something to do with it

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Unfortunately also canceled

Though I think someone is picking up Daredevil to continue it on. Forgot who. Zulu?
edit on 17-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe it's cancelled now, but season 2 does come out tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Knew DareDevil was great years ago when it first came out on Netflix. Better late than never, they say.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So far,
its epic

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Apparently Netflix didn’t have the rights for any of the marvel shows so it was essentially free advertising for Disney so they cancelled everything marvel. Which is insane.

Daredevil is such a high quality show it’s crazy. The last season 3 was friggin great too. The episode with Fisk diving into Bullseye’s life history was truly incredible.

The show has SO much more potential. There’s actually an online petition that gained huge momentum in the short amount of time it’s been up. Think it’s up to nearly 200,000 signatures pleading to have the show picked up by another streaming service keeping the cast the same and everything.

#savedaredevil

Do you have a link for the petition?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You can sign the petition here, it’s up to around 200,000 signatures now, so hopefully itll have some impact.

Save Daredevil Petition

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe it's cancelled now, but season 2 does come out tomorrow.

First ep in and it kicks ass as expected.

top topics

join