It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought ISIS Were Defeated?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m still more literate than the president. But then again, that’s not really worth bragging about. Would you care to comment on the op title there skippy? a reply to: Gothmog

Then why aren’t you President? Put your money where you “mouth” is and run for election.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I’m still more literate than the president.

Maybe you should challenge him to a literacy dual.
edit on 1 17 2019 by underpass61 because: fix

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla

I’m still more literate than the president. But then again, that’s not really worth bragging about. Would you care to comment on the op title there skippy? a reply to: Gothmog

Then why aren’t you President? Put your money where you “mouth” is and run for election.

This is the kind of post we need more of!! Intelligent, well thought out and a vibrant adult response!!

edit on 17-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Can our servicemen and women survive another two years of this loser president? I’m not optimistic in that regard. tRump only sees them as pawns.

I'm not sure what you are talking about...actions to remove anything is not in effect yet so those deaths are due to US BEING THERE... If those Americas were taken out already THEY WOULD BE STILL ALIVE...

If we stay people will die, that is what the President is saying, and I guess he is right wouldn't you say?

BTW didn't Obama say he was going to remove troops from Iraq and that led to a vacuum to be filled by ISIS that started all this crap in the first place? Where are your posts on Obama's stupid actions? Syria is different in Russia is there too for their best interest...let them die to ISIS I say.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No doubt about it. The hypocrisy has almost reached the top of the chart. Keeping the spirit of your post, here is some more.

friendlyatheist.patheos.com...

a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, anyone that thinks bonespurs is an agent of peace is a fool. Trump now believes he is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. It's what his evangelical base has told him and he believes it.

www.themideastbeast.com...

Glad I don't have any kids. trump supporters are in for a sad revelations.....lol

Funny how you talk like you got it all figured out...

Except you were WRONG when you all said Trump would never be president. Again when it was said he would never raise growth above 3%. Again with taxes, and again with a trade war, aaand again with the blue wave.

Meanwhile the average middle-class American in fly over country has actually seen a quality of life increase from this administration. Dispite being under attack for every erroneous accusation the left can cook up. They have managed to effect change.

I'm sorry your feelings prevent you from seeing the facts. The fact that you and your extremists ideology are the minority. Most Americans look at these perpetually outraged leftists with confusion and skepticism. You just believe you are the majority because you live in a social media bubble that is more interested about silencing the opposition than participating in the marketplace of ideas.

When you have effectively blocked the opposition from speaking it's kinda easy to get the impression you are the majority. Until you log on to ATS which doesn't allow you to block us for differing opinions making your win ratio drop exponentially.

We at ATS are NOT a bunch of degree-less toothless Trump supporting hillbillies. We ARE the majority and we are tired of having to kowtow to a group of perpetually outraged children.

It's liberalism that has turned our schools in one giant safe space with designated free speech zones. It's liberalism that has created toxic masculinity by telling men all masculinity is toxic. It's liberalism that has kept sections of our population in a perpetual welfare state.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

We at ATS are NOT a bunch of degree-less toothless Trump supporting hillbillies. We ARE the majority and we are tired of having to kowtow to a group of perpetually outraged children.

and that's why I concur with Assassin82

Ya know, you and a few others have completely overtaken this website and turned it into your own conservative sh++ show. It’s a sad thing really...

You can parrot back all the right wing cliches you want; as long as we have the 1st amendment and the constitution...you can't shut me up.

deal with it...

edit on 17-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join