It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Partners with Maxine Waters to Run Train on Progressive Agenda.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: projectvxn

From the contents of this article: thejewishvoice.com... I think Maxine Waters will try to reign-in Alexandria.

They will try to outdo each other. You'll see levels of crazy that shouldn't even be possible

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What did the government do for people in the "good old days", that they don't do today?

Bill Clinton balanced the budget...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The memes write themselves people.

Get to work!

God bless AOC. She is so generous.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This will be all talk for a while then little by little. The big changes are years away but if they keep offering free stuff and they kill off the economy like Obummer did, it will happen. But our standard of living will drop significantly.

The 70% tax bracket will have so many holes in it they won't have to worry.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Remember the good ol' days? When taxes on the wealthy were in 70+ percent and government support of working and middle classes were strong? Remember those days? I mean that's why people like you keep on shouting 'Make America Great' right? Because those WERE the good ol' days, and for a reason.

well look at that, you are finally coming around to being a Trump guy. Embracing MAGA is the first step. Next you will gain the power to see just how incredibly scummy the left is. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Basically, they're going to gangbang America with their agenda because they're going to ram it through so hard and fast.

Classy ladies.

I guess they figure if they ram it through hard enough and fast enough, the American people won't be able to resist and we'll basically be gang raped by their legislative agenda before we know what happened, and I guess she's not wrong. We'll feel like we've been raped when they're done.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

What did the government do for people in the "good old days", that they don't do today?

Bill Clinton balanced the budget...

... because he had a Republican majority in both Houses of Congress and didn't have a whole lot of choice. That's how compromise works.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its funny how they always forget that part, and that the president doesn't control the purse strings.

===========

On topic, its amusing that we now see left leaning people defend a pretty bad statement from someone on "their" side after all the insults thrown at trump supporters for defending a bad statement.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What is this , the Laurel and Hardy Show remake starring AOC and Mad Maxine?
They will be great as a political comedy show...

More like 'Dumb & Dumbpster'.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

This is what people voted them into office for.

They are doing what the people want them to do.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
When your entire (bowel) movement is based off of #metoo (pound me too) who didn’t know that eventually there’s gonna be a “train a rollin’ “...

link   

It's probably just a play on the trump train silliness.

link   
So the progressive wing of the Party isn't actually progressive at all? Who would have thought?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
She's saying the Progressive Agenda is gonna get Gang-Raped.

Sound good, Lefties?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Someone should ask her, how she feels about spending millions of taxpayer dollars on a witch hunt her first yr of congress and If she thinks there's other priorities in the country that taxpayer dollars would be better well spent?

I'd be curious of her answer.
edit on 17-1-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
When your entire (bowel) movement is based off of #metoo (pound me too) who didn’t know that eventually there’s gonna be a “train a rollin’ “...

Ha Ha Ha, That's too funny. Sick minds think a like.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

This is what people voted them into office for.

They are doing what the people want them to do.

Act like a sh!tshow? I thought that was embarrassing and that was why Trump had to go, or is this the new new morality?

**EDIT**

Not surprising if it is, it's like the new new anti-Semitism which is also all the rage on the left and to be distinguished from the embarrassing anti-Semitism of neo-Nazis somehow.
edit on 17-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The left love cortez. She represents a loud minority in their ranks.

Much the same as trump did on the right.

Trump took over the repubs though. I wonder if cortez will do the same on the left.
edit on 17-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If she does, then it's one step closer to civil war. Hot war, not the current cold one.

And Trump hasn't taken over the Republican party. He's what we have, but approval shows he's not our savior either. To use the phrase, you go to war with the army you have. He was the one who could win, so we went with him. He's hardly my favorite, but he's been effective.

What the left doesn't understand is that they pushed too far and it's time to step off and step back some, but all they can do is screech that it's all too extreme whether it is or it isn't.
edit on 17-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
JUST IN: The dumbass couldn't find McConnell's office...went to the wrong building.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Attempt to Find Mitch McConnell for Media Stunt Goes Wrong and Gets Awkward

www.redstate.com...
e dit on 17-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join