It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insect collapse: ‘We are destroying our life support systems’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: olaru12

My mechanical pollen collection and dissemination system could make a big difference down the line.

Like on Black Mirror?

psychedelic honey

I haven't seen black mirror but if someone has stolen my idea, perhaps I should contact my attorney or Big Lou.

psychedelic h0ney....

Sweet!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Our earth has obvious natural climate cycles. I am not saying man is not responsible, but man has become static in their selected environments. In the past, mankind was more nomadic, they would follow nature instead of trying to control it.

Is it not possible that the insects and animals simply understand the natural order and have relocated. Mankind is too stubborn to do so. They stay and whine, complain, and point their fingers. They don't allow mother nature to rest and rejuvenate.

The only ones destroying the life support system are those who believe that they can do a better job than mother nature. She has more experience than mankind. In this thread, I would say that the majority of the insects moved to more friendly environment, then their predators followed, and thus what will be left is for mankind to wisen up and follow as those in the past did.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I do think this is the planets natural reaction to the magnetic field changing I have several threads discussing. The birds all over the world have had interference's with their flight paths that have been ingrained in their migratory DNA.

It is very likely in my estimation as an Environmental Chemist/Biologist that these insects are not active in such a grand scale for a reason other than human activity. Which I believe to be likely that it has nothing to do with temperature in the Rain Forests at all.

Normally, it is a clue like when all the species of animals are running all together from something there was a good reason. Unless they are American Bison who spook easy. In the case of dormant species on such a grand scale it would be caused by magnetic fields and solar energy patterns.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

haven't seen black mirror

Really? The first couple seasons are great.

Heres a clip of your bees.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join