It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could some of us be ET without knowing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
SOme have referred to me as "Out of this world" "Alien" or just plane ol weird.....so who knows!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenofab
Earth Sister,

I found your website interesting,
but found it odd, that all the council members
you describe are male.

Do you have any comments on this?

thanx

xenofab

Thank you for visiting my site.

The individuals who are here have left their own worlds, homes and families to work at our world, and are "the" professionals of their races. They have to stay here, living in their main crafts, because of the distance and time it takes to travel. The main representative positions are the longest term, and allow home visits once or twice every year, but only if and when practical. All factors simply make it naturally more desirable to males to be in leader and representative positions of travel. Their family members and friends sometimes also visit them here.

Because females bare the children, this makes it more desirable to them to work in the fabric of society from the center, and they can still work any other kind of professional role closer to home as well. If they choose to travel to help the work between worlds, it may be for a shorter time period than is practical for taking on a representative role.

Although there is this commonality in the Universal framework of family and society at home and traveling, there is always great overlapping to roles and gender anywhere wanted or needed. Not every person travels to work at a neighboring world. Those who do it, choose it and train for it. There are many positions in the chain of command and duty of a visiting races' crew, and if you go onto any visiting craft at Earth, you will find many females who are on various assignments as well as many males, all trained specifically for their roles.

Of the 218 races visiting Earth, only in one of them are the females of the species most active in what most races consider more the male role. The females do the long-distance, long-term traveling with many males and females in their crews. On their planet the females most often do the main governing and protecting, while the males take more of the home and domestic roles with the family and in society.

I was told by this race that this works for them, and it is the way it has always been throughout their development, evolution and advancement. I asked them if it is a rare thing throughout the Universe and they said no, but that it is not common.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
I wonder if some of us could be aliens without our conscious knowing about the fact?

and

Will be a place in time were somekind of signal will reveal our alien innerself ?

thanks in advance for the feedback
crustas

[edit on 27-2-2005 by crustas]

If you subscribe to either the panspermia or exogenesis hypotheses then the answer is yes, we are all ET in origin, given it's 'not of earth' definition.

... although if you go back far enough, as we are all bit's of the big-bang singularity I guess any and all such definitions are no longer necessary. Err, in my opinion of course.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Earth Sister,

Thanx for that information. It's quite interesting
to learn of the reasons for the maleness of this council.

The female as protector and nurturer, governess of the home,
rings true with my earth experience of the gender, as well.

I spent most of my 'formative' earth years in eastern mass,
so, hello to the east coast,

cheers_______^

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
well it could be possible but I mean aliens that would visit earth ( which i don't beleive ever did ...*only opinion here*) and then place their children on another planet ...what for ? If they want to study us they probably can with the technology they would have. Don't get me wrong I think aliens exist for sure... just not on earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think I was born strange or something. It's just weird. As a child I was overly shy and I rarely socialized with children my own age. Of course that could be merely a psychological thing since I lived in the country where contact with children my age was a rare occurence.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
we can all become god like..that would make you feel alien..
the world of external illusion that victimizes us would show you heaven here on earth,not mars on earth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join