It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump adviser: Shutdown economic damage worse than expected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A little pain to save lives is worth it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's CNN, so I won't even watch it. 99.9999999999999% chance that it's pure bovie fecal material, something twisted out of context or an outright lie.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
When was the last time CNN covered anything Trump did in a positive light?

Either Trump is wrong 90%+ of the time or CNN is propaganda 40%+ of the time

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Double post...crappy internet

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

You got hit with the :28th minute lag.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: caterpillage

Gone in 30.

www.americanthinker.com...

dailycaller.com...

shut it down.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

** ""citing an unnamed official"" **

More donkey dung being flung 🤣🍋
edit on Jan-16-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats😋

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My favorite part is how all the right wingers here believe this is making the Democrats look bad, while over here in reality federal workers are suing Trump and not the Democrats.

It’s pretty apparent who’s fault this is, and who the public perceives is at fault.

But hey, keep screaming how this is on the Democrats. Reality grinds on regardless of your delusions.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
My favorite part is how all the right wingers here believe this is making the Democrats look bad, while over here in reality federal workers are suing Trump and not the Democrats.

It’s pretty apparent who’s fault this is, and who the public perceives is at fault.

But hey, keep screaming how this is on the Democrats. Reality grinds on regardless of your delusions.

Doctrines of Immunity.

A private citizen may sue the President over alleged actions undertaken before or independently of the Presidential office. When the President acts on the authority of his office in any way, he is shielded by the doctrines of immunity.

It is funny how they say they are doing it on the news, though.

www.bing.com... S&setlang=en-US

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Its even funnier that some believed that.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Good. Trump is getting rid of your bloated bureaucracy. Feeling the PAIN yet?

Q

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Take it from an outsider: Your Democrats are losing. BIG TIME.

Or should I say, BIGLY!!

Deal with it.
edit on 16-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

To be honest, I fall into those traps sometimes also. To actually research things for myself sucks, but in the end I can only rely on myself to find the BS in the media.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Mahogany

Source? If it’s CNN don’t bother. I just watched the video and was a waste of time.

Yeah, the government shutdown isn't affecting the wealth of Americans because... a news company.

LOL

Says the random person from New Zealand. Don’t even know if I spelled your country right because it’s so insignificant. Got a source to backup the claim to the poster I replied to? If not I’m unsure what you actually have to contribute.

New Zealand is one of the Five-Eyes countries, like the US.

For a small land area and population, we punch well above our weight.

International rankings of New Zealand From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(A little known fact, New Zealand, although being nominally on two main islands does actually govern a realm of over 600 Pacific islands including the Cook islands, Niue, Tokelau, the Kermadec Islands, the Bounty Islands, the Campbell Islands, Auckland Island, Stewart Island, the Snare Islands, Chatham Island and the Ross Dependency. The realm covers a combined land area of nearly 720 thousand square kilometers or about 278 thousand square miles).

edit on 16/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This isn't a right or left issue.
This is a congress issue.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: shooterbrody

To be honest, I fall into those traps sometimes also. To actually research things for myself sucks, but in the end I can only rely on myself to find the BS in the media.

Thinking for yourself?

I know. It sucks but, someone has to do it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic, but here is something that maybe Trump can do to in order to get Congress moving faster.
And believe it or not it was from Chris Matthews when Obama was President. lol. Irony abounds.

When I shared that idea, which had been shared with me, on Hardball last night, it stirred an immediate and impassioned reaction.
Many think suing the Congress right back is precisely the way the President should respond to what the Republicans in the House did to him last week. Again and again, the Congress has failed to act on even the most routine matters of official business, like approving ambassadors for posts overseas. Isn’t this a case of Congress denying the country honest and faithful service?
Why are people reacting with such excitement at the notion of the president suing Congress? Perhaps they see the unfairness in the Republicans in Congress approving a legal suit against President Obama. They believe the right thing for President Obama to do is throw it right back at them.

www.msnbc.com/hardball/sue-congress

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You Only have to Blame the So Called " Democrat Leadership " for that . Their Party is a Freakin' Insult to All Americans Right Now ........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join