It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever see a guy get vaporized?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
if the dude fell of the tanker to the far side out of frame why did the other dude run to the near side and look for him?

looks like thats what he did anyway

There is a TRACK ATOP OF THE TANKER. 2 rails running the length of the tanker.. He didn't fall of the tanker. He fell backwards, on top, out of view. The guy on the ground couldn't see the victim because the victim was on the ROOFTOP of the tanker.

Edit: for example I've drawn a red stick figure where the victim would be laying on his back.

edit on 16-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Watched it frame by frame and I don't buy it.

www.watchframebyframe.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Go to the frame by frame link and watch it. The vapor is behind him. As he appears to be falling, his legs are the first to disappear. If it was inhaled, I would think his upper torso would be the first to go and the legs would probably not be affected. It's bullsheat.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Ok more to his right side and possibly behind.
Still electrocuted though. And his body becomes a complete circuit. Seen quite a few over the years, into the head and out the foot.😑

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Pretty sure based on the flash, that what actually happened was this guy got electrocuted when he backed into a power line and then fell back on the tanker, out of view of the camera.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

i like that frame by frame

it does look like he fell in the middle of the track or whatever

damn

doc might be punking me

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Damn.

The music doesn't help either..

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The video is clearly fake and there is no such thing as sulfuric hydrofluric acid...

Fluorhydric acid is really nasty though, if you get in contact with it, it wont burn you, you wont notice it but it will absorb trough your skin and a couple of hours latter it will start to dissolve your flesh from the inside out.

Source, am a chemist.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
The video is clearly fake and there is no such thing as sulfuric hydrofluric acid...

Fluorhydric acid is really nasty though, if you get in contact with it, it wont burn you, you wont notice it but it will absorb trough your skin and a couple of hours latter it will start to dissolve your flesh from the inside out.

Source, am a chemist.

We're watching a video of a video. Who knows what that tanker was hauling, no placards or material data sheets available. What is apparent is that he was electrocuted, did not vaporize and fell out if sight.

Edit: also you are correct on the acid
also there was no continuous flames afterwards. No boom

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

In the frame by frame his legs start to disappear first. I have had a single phase of 480v through me and no part of me even began to just vanish like that. In the video his entire body had vanished before he ever hit the deck. Even 13,000 transmission line wouldn't do that. It might blow holes in the top of his head and soles of his feet but definitely not vaporize him. Anything transmitted over 13,000v runs on lines far to high to be even close to his head. Over 13,000v is strung 100 feet or higher... Even if he was electrocuted his body wouldn't instantaneously vanish like it did frame by frame. IT'S BS!...

Edit: That power line is far behind the truck. Look at the pole. I don't think they mount power poles on the tops of tanker trucks. No electricity anywhere near him...
edit on 16-1-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That is Wild. Star and Flag. I had to LOL, reading the title of your thread and then reading the forum, being General Chitchat.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No type of acid regardless of strength could "vaporize" matter in the amount of a human.

Disolve over a period of time, absolutely.
To completely disolve an adult human, id guess an hour or more. If you were stiring it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Watched it a couple times. Looked to me like he hit the power line with his head when he backed away from the mist, got electrocuted and fell down the back of the tanker truck.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: chr0naut

If it was hydroflouric acid, he would have dissolved from the outside in and would probably have reacted (jumped away) faster as he was being burned. There would probably also be more steam from the heat of reaction. Also, it would have reacted with the tank's metal surface, too.

The video shows the guy crouching and when whatever sprays out, he stands up and his head appears to touch an overhead high tension wire, which causes the flash. He then falls backwards, his feet knocking the plastic bucket off the top of the tank.

He didn't vaporize.

looks like he did

does the concentration or amount of pressure have anything to do with it?
temp?
like if it was 10% hydroflouride and 90% whatever?

Dissolving anything in acid usually takes a bit of time.

I'll just leave this one here:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

No it can’t.
Myth busters had The breaking bad myths on last night.
It took quite awhile for a fully submerged pig to be eaten away in a bath tub.

And there was still fat and bone left in the tub after hours.

This video ....
Is Busted

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Here’s the fact check post and video about this video.
It has a really good zoom in and slow motion of the “event”

Hoaxed

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Acid my ass.

Its a renamed copy Of a very old video

And its electrocution. What you see is skinless body. Not skeleton. Cloths and skin exploded. Typical high voltage hit..

And body fell top of the truck. Not vaporised as you kids think.

Where is the common sense.. there is no corrosive substance in the world would melt human body this fast
edit on 16-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Nor is there a power line that would do that to a person.
I believe the debunking video states it would take over 2 million volts to do that to a person.
The largest power lines we have carry 1 million.

The video in my post above yours titled Hoax, explains it.
edit on 16-1-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

a reply to: Bigburgh 

Yea, I know I'll get grilled for putting snopes debunking it, but there it is for anyone who cares to check it out.

Page one: CriticalStinker😊

Edit: going back and forth.. fun thread to disect

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It looked like an electric shock. He fell backward onto the truck and knocked something off. He didn't vaporize. His clothes even looked undamaged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join