It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists invade Pelosi's walled mansion with alleged hire illegals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Lets try this again...mainly cuz its funny. A right-wing activist has allegedly hired illegal immigrants to invade Nacy Pelosi's property to show how a wall is immoral. Dunno why the other post was deleted, but I will try it here.

www1.cbn.com... on-border-wall

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Right wingers hiring illegal immigrants?

Story checks out.

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I think it funny she lives behind a wall but calls walls immoral.

They dont even care how big a hypocrite they are

link   
a reply to: underwerks

They were from the local Home Depot.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is stupid, also what is it 4ft tall?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Story checks out.

Nice dodge of the actual issue. Why not address the hypocrisy? And no, I do not mean the hypocrisy of the Right, which I do not dispute. But this thread is about Pelosi. Deal with that.
edit on 16-1-2019 by MisterMcKill because: ETA

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

You missed the point....look up hypocrisy and try again.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The women in that video seems like a real smart cookie... A true example of the right wings best and brightest, no doubt.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Sort like Al Gore living in a 24,000 sq ft mansion telling peeps to they are causing global warming?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I dunno, what would you say if we put her up against Noooooooooooooooooo! lady at Trumps inauguration????

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So most of you should agree that whoever hired these illegals should be locked up right? or at least fined heavily?

And do you think she actually meant that the actual physical wall is what is immoral? Could it be that the 5 billion dollar down payment on something that is arguably not the best way to stop illegals is what is immoral? If you say that is what she said, that is what she meant then you have to apply that to trump as well and how will that turn out?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

as funny as when the rightists were crying because people protested in front of someone's house... but this...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Story checks out.

I know huh. Shoulda done something useful and driven them down to the welfare office instead.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well, as an Ohio guy, I am advocating for selling your state to Canada. Sure, it's only worth 5 bucks, but every little bit counts.

As far as your comment goes, I would deffo punish them for hiring illegals....except they are in a sanctuary state...so aint gonna happen. Ironic aint it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

It's a sanctuary city, so who knows if it's illegal to hire them or not.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes , it is mainly funny. More stupid though if you ask me. A camera seeking glory hound stages some kind of ''morality'' show and fails terribly. For one, the wall at that property was never intended to keep anyone out. No one. It is purely ornamental.

There is no comparison to a national border wall built to keep out the rampaging hoards from south of the border.
As well, that rock wall was likely there as part of the property when it was built. Chances are the Pelosi bought that property with the short ornamental wall already in place.

Also there was this same kind of pho outrage over a ''wall'' at the Obama residence a short while ago and that also was just as staged and stupid.

Likewise there was also a year or so ago this homeless man who had snuck on to the grounds of Jerry Browns residence and hurt himself on the ''wall'' trying to get out. Once again there was outright rage at his hypocrisy. How dare he build a wall around his huge mansion,

But the thing is, that homeless man lived across the street from the mansion that Brown lived in. Huh? A mansion with a homeless building across the street? Turns out that the mansion was not Brown's but rather the Governors Mansion in Sacramento that had been built for Reagan when he was governor. Brown had refused to live in it back then when he first became governor but rather lived in a small flat close to the capital.

Then when he became governor now he still would not live in the mansion but had reciently done so with his new wife.
The ''wall'' once again was not a wall but merely an ornamental fence surrounding the mansion owned not by Brown but the state of California

This however did not stop conservative from jumping on the ''hypocrite'' bandwagon and getting all out raged.

So here this Loomer woman is building upon fake conservative memes and staging another one just so she can keep her face in conservative lime light. Yeah, that's funny all right.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Hey!

I'm a Michigander too!

But I would be down with being Canadian. But the lakes go with us! Ha Ha!

As far as the video, I just don't care for stunts like this, as much as I can't stand the woman.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join