It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump and Putin are a couple, where are the lower level bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The opponents of Clinton have pointed to the Clinton Body count for years. The body count talks about all the people who are somehow connected to Clinton end up dead. The stories state the official cause of death is: suicide by two shots in the head, the husband strangled his wife then strangles himself, or a sucicide where someone ends up in a duffle bag. I have never saw the official police reports that are being quoted, but I also have never seen an article outlining why the body count is fake news either

This lead me to thinking. If Trunp and Putin were doing dirt, there would have to have been many lower level people involved. Like drivers, pilots, tech workers, and so on. All of them couldn’t be that loyal to Trump, that bribable, so wouldn’t ‘wet works’ be applied to someone...anyone???

There are ZERO stories about someone accosiated with Trunp disappearing or committing suicide. Even during the Trunp presidency, Anthony Bourdain Said something about the clintons and that made him sad and then dead. How many people have said negative things about Trump, and they are still talking about Trunp is alive and kicking.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Other than stories, I know that there must be some actual cases of the things you describe:

suicide by two shots in the head, the husband strangled his wife then strangles himself, or a sucicide where someone ends up in a duffle bag.

I have heard of two shot to the head suicide attempts where the victim lived!

There was a two shot outside of Maryland last year, after some deranged woman shot up a work-place outside of Maryland.

Any other cases of this type of stuff tied to Clinton? I know there is a lot of "falling out of windows" in Russia if you get Putin angry.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You would think there'd be something. Especially with all that secret agent work for Russia.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And that is why its just all rumors from the opposition

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Meet the nine Russian operatives who have dropped dead during Donald Trump-Russia scandal www.palmerreport.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Doesn't exactly make Trump and Putin look like a couple, does it?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The opponents of Clinton have pointed to the Clinton Body count for years. The body count talks about all the people who are somehow connected to Clinton end up dead. The stories state the official cause of death is: suicide by two shots in the head, the husband strangled his wife then strangles himself, or a sucicide where someone ends up in a duffle bag. I have never saw the official police reports that are being quoted, but I also have never seen an article outlining why the body count is fake news either

This lead me to thinking. If Trunp and Putin were doing dirt, there would have to have been many lower level people involved. Like drivers, pilots, tech workers, and so on. All of them couldn’t be that loyal to Trump, that bribable, so wouldn’t ‘wet works’ be applied to someone...anyone???

There are ZERO stories about someone accosiated with Trunp disappearing or committing suicide. Even during the Trunp presidency, Anthony Bourdain Said something about the clintons and that made him sad and then dead. How many people have said negative things about Trump, and they are still talking about Trunp is alive and kicking.

If he killed everyone that says negative things about him he would have to kill 70% of america.

new topics

top topics

join