It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve King Calls His Removal “Unprecedented Assault “ of Freedom of Speech.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Not everyone is equal.

We have equal protection under the law. Everything else is a fantasy to make underachieving complainers feel better about their lot in life.

Are you a "99%er" or a "1%er"? Don't think! Just join the class war.

You are right, the deplorables are far from my equal, but they are afforded the same rights, which is kinda nice I guess. Otherwise they would probably be found in their parents basement choking to death on their own saliva. Anyway, it looks like the little racist is having a sad. Maybe you should go hug your gun, as I imagine that is the only company that will have you.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Propagandalf

Using what metric?

Technologically speaking Western culture wouldn't exist without Islamic culture. I mean the whole basis of technology is ultimately math and the vast majority of our understanding of mathematics comes from the Islamic culture.

Of course that can't possibly be true because whenever you combine two cultures it makes things worse.

Would you rather live under Sharia law or English common law?

What difference does it make? Those are equal cultures! Sharia would bring the quality of life up in America! Hate women, hate gays, don't let women drive, beat them if they get raped and don't have 5 witnesses, kill gays, behead any citizen that doesn't praise allah.

Gosh, how invigorating that culture must sound to the left.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So then you have no problem with shutting down white supremacists when they say we need to kill all non-whites.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
About as as expected. Another moronic rwnj speaks out about things they can’t understand. a reply to: projectvxn

It's like playing chess with a pigeon with you. We all know you're gonna knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and then strut around like you won the game.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
And just think, in a few years you will be a minority. At least then maybe you will qualify for the mental health benefits you so obviously need.

Enjoy:
www.nytimes.com...

a reply to: toms54

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Not everyone is equal.

We have equal protection under the law. Everything else is a fantasy to make underachieving complainers feel better about their lot in life.

Are you a "99%er" or a "1%er"? Don't think! Just join the class war.

You are right, the deplorables are far from my equal, but they are afforded the same rights, which is kinda nice I guess. Otherwise they would probably be found in their parents basement choking to death on their own saliva. Anyway, it looks like the little racist is having a sad. Maybe you should go hug your gun, as I imagine that is the only company that will have you.

You shouldn't flatter yourself and project your daily routine on the rest of us. Nobody buys it.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well, quite frankly, it isn’t very sporting dealing with racist rwnj’s. They are the dregs among dregs. Low intellect, fear based morons with the mentality of a three year olds. Fortunately for them/you there are places on the internet that let you out to play, because as we all know you aren’t fit to be among the civilized people out here. a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So then you have no problem with shutting down white supremacists when they say we need to kill all non-whites.

I don't have a problem at all with shutting down white supremacists that say we need to kill all non whites. I don't have a problem with shutting down black supremacists that say we need to kill all whites and their babies.

You know, the unfortunate thing is that no mainstream news organization has the balls to call out those black supremacists.
edit on 17-1-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nah, everyone but the basket of deplorables buys it. It’s weird how a moronic minority believes they are the majority. Turn off faux newz and get out of your parents basement. You live in a vacuume of ignorance. a reply to: LSU2018

edit on 17-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

About as as expected. Another moronic rwnj speaks out about things they can’t understand. a reply to: projectvxn

It's like playing chess with a pigeon with you. We all know you're gonna knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and then strut around like you won the game.

You owe me a Mt. Dew. I spit it out and knocked the can over from laughing when I read your comment with visuals. And it's so true about soundguy, that's EXACTLY what he does.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And just think, in a few years you will be a minority. At least then maybe you will qualify for the mental health benefits you so obviously need.

Enjoy:
www.nytimes.com...

a reply to: toms54

That's the lamest comment. I've been hearing that I'll be a minority in a few years for well over a decade. The NY Times, why didn't you just source the Daily News, it's more reputable than the NY Times.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Conservatives do the exact things that they constantly berate Liberals for doing. Two sides of the same coin. Bipartisan politics are ridiculous

I putting that in my signature (once i figure out how again)

link   

Nah, everyone but the basket of deplorables buys it. It’s weird how a moronic minority believes they are the majority. Turn off faux newz and get out of your parents basement. You live in a vacuume of ignorance. a reply to: LSU2018

Get back to me when you can hold an adult conversation. We'll work on your spelling once you can do that. I'm sure it's embarrassing to misspell easy words learned in grade school when you call someone else ignorant.

link   
It’s been my experience that when they are busted, racists rarely, if ever, double down. Of course he did kinda double down when caught at first. Kinda like trump on his decent people on both sides statement. He had to practically be drug kicking and screaming and forced to repudiate his earlier statement. If there was not a major backlash he wouldn’t have said one thing. Never underestimate what small people will do when they are faced with losing the power they so crave. a reply to: Propagandalf

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It’s been my experience that when they are busted, racists rarely, if ever, double down. Of course he did kinda double down when caught at first. Kinda like trump on his decent people on both sides statement. He had to practically be drug kicking and screaming and forced to repudiate his earlier statement. If there was not a major backlash he wouldn’t have said one thing. Never underestimate what small people will do when they are faced with losing the power they so crave. a reply to: Propagandalf

We don't. That's why we knew from the start your side would try to impeach Trump when you didn't get your way.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Lol, kinda like tRump? I wonder why you don’t hold your president to same standards as an anonymous internet poster? You know, it’s not like I have a gun to your head forcing you to read and respond to my posts. I mean why waste your valuable time, lol. Anyway, If I cared I would actually proof read my posts. But I don’t.

Lol, this one is hot off the presses, lol...... I’m sure his staff will edit it for him.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Never underestimate what small people will do when they are faced with losing the power they so crave.

Which is exactly what we have been witnessing or the last 2+ years is it not? "Small people" have been leaving no stone unturned in their quest to oust Trump and regain power for the dems at any cost.
Somehow I doubt you see it that way though.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I just did so in the post you're replying to.

Nope. I was referring to the multicultural aspect he actually addressed while you're trying to figure what culture is.

You even accused me of claiming some cultural supremacy.

You said he was telling the truth, right? What's it now?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is a post-free speech world because sensitive little bitches in the Democrat party and its liberal base have ZERO emotional coping mechanisms.

His right to free-speech is intact?
However, the constitution does not mandate who the Republicans in Congress choose for their special committees.

I am unsure what Democrats had to do with either the statements he made or the Republicans response to them.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Not everyone is equal.

We have equal protection under the law.

Not according to Rep. Kings's views?

Nationalism is a political view. White Nationalism is reserved for white people. Supremacy is an individual conceit. White Supremacy is the view that white people are superior by nature of their skin tone.

Someone as ignorant, confused or racist (any or all of the above) has no business Representing the people of the United States in Congress, let alone sitting on special committees.

It is the people's prerogative to vote him in or out, but it is the GOPs discretion what committees he is assigned to.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join