It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Groups Targeted in Lois Lerner’s IRS Scandal Receive Settlement Checks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Looks like the IRS has been paying settlements to many Conservatives that were targeted by xIRS donkey face Lois Lerner.

Millions being paid out to dozens of victims but nothing about Lerner getting prosecuted !!

At least the taxpayer money is going to real taxpayers.

The zer0Bama kept saying there's not even a smidgen of corruption roflol 🤣

Conservative Groups Targeted in Lois Lerner’s IRS Scandal Receive Settlement Checks

Dozens of conservative organizations are receiving late Christmas presents years after the IRS handed them a lump of coal.

The federal government in recent days has been issuing settlement checks to 100 right-of-center groups wrongfully targeted for their political beliefs under the Obama administration’s Internal Revenue Service, according to an attorney for the firm that represented plaintiffs in NorCal v. United States.

Three of the claimants in the $3.5 million national class-action suit are based in the Badger State.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
She should be charged with a crime for her actions. Reimbursing the people wronged is good but we need to make sure activity like this never happens again, both on the right and left. Make an example of this woman, it has been many years now and nothing.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No Corruption Obama.. yeah right. He used a govt agency to target enemies... I wonder when else he did that?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Millions being paid out to dozens of victims but nothing about Lerner getting prosecuted !!

This is what concerns me the most. There is clearly wrongdoing on the part of the Government, however, no one is being prosecuted for their misdeeds.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I see a lot of people say she should be prosecuted for a crime, but remember she's a Democrat.

new topics

top topics

join