It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so this is what a music note looks like. not the notation. the sound

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Ty Fluff the sacred geomety utubes are worth watching. Also if peeps want a better understanding learn some vortex maths. Its not hard. You want to understand why tesla said 3.6.9 are important learn vortex maths.

Here is an introduction.

Now here is the 432 factor nine table. I used this on the moon thread just now too. It all links in a very beautiful way.

Happy days

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: ErosA433

What is evident is the 1000s of years the ancients have revered these concepts. And not just revered them, but put them to use also. I find it quite arrogant and disrespectful of folk of our very young culture, to completely dismiss many of the ancient Scriptures. Do you think they wrote them for the laughs? There is something many of us are missing about the messages (and the lengths they went to to leave them!) they have left behind, for us.

Written for laughs? No, written as a manner to try and understand what they saw, from a stand point without the tools to express, test or understand what they saw and transfer that information beyond stories and pictograms. The arrogance and disrespect works and flows both ways. When someone makes the statement (which always happens in these discussions) that the ancients knew so so much, is to kind of take notes and assume them to be correct without basis or acknowledgement that we have fragmented records of history, and history is highly tainted by propaganda and a concept of the winners maintain control. What Humans do, or appear to developed during our evolution is to be pre-programmed to seek patterns in information. Taking a step away and understanding this you must always take a step back and use critical thinking, both on modern and on ancient.

That diagram you posted is also factually incorrect... Example the Earth, its not a Toroid, there is a magnetic field which takes that shape but thats not the only origin of energy in the Earth, and such, please explain then how this means anything other than pattern matching?

Firstly we don't even have the proper vocabulary and concepts to talk about it in our 'western culture'

Do we? I can also say the same about the ancients, lacking the vocabulary of understanding and documenting these things, lacking good understanding of mathematics... the concept of a decimal point only really came about about 1600 years ago...

Does it mean we can throw out all of this? No... Does it mean that these scriptures are telling us something that we have somehow forgotten and with all of what we have developed, managed to miss? Again, proof is in the pudding and evidence has to extend more than pattern recognition... we understand the world around us and its flows of energies many orders of magnitude than the ancients did...

If you are talking about energies that haven't at all been proven to exist... then again, you are holding onto an old text and proclaiming it to be true without any evidence at all.
edit on 16-1-2019 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Dude... Sound is movement. Because of vibration and movement the Universe is here! And we can see sound waves. Some people have a condition called Synethesia, in which some symptoms involve people being able to see sound. Plus do remember we humans can only see a fraction of the visible light spectrum..

There are also many people who when in altered states of consciousness being able to see sounds of peoples voices, or music etc..

We can see sound to the extent that dense air refracts light. This is visible in shock waves resulting from exploding bombs... Low volume sound waves in air move fast - don't refract much and have even less effect when viewed from the direction of either source or receiver - so you cannot expect to see the sound of your own voice with your own naked eyes...

When light travels it doesn't require matter - whereas sound can only propagate through matter.. So by propagating sound through water, sand, salt or other substance - in essence you are seeing how those sound waves look when propagated through that particular type of matter... I'm afraid I don't see how this is an untruth?

If to you, sound has no mysticism or G-DLINESS why do you say G-D is a scientist?

I don't believe there is a 'God', but I do feel there is some sort of immensely intelligent and divinely beautiful consciousnes/energy that has facilitated in the Universal creation and we are a big part of it... And many do not see this..

Sound is powerful and can cause immense change, on a physical level and ethereal level...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
What would a fart look like?

I think DBCowboy is at work right now.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Written for laughs? No, written as a manner to try and understand what they saw, from a stand point without the tools to express, test or understand what they saw and transfer that information beyond stories and pictograms. The arrogance and disrespect works and flows both ways.

You simply dont have the experience to have a valid opinion on this subject. Within these ancient book and within the ancient architecture of the world there is a hidden language in mathematics that links sound and astronomy and spirituality. The language is coded within the ancient holy books and is evident when you start looking.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I don't assume the ancients were completely correct. I assume they are trying to tell us something. And much of what they have left for us, many people in this age constantly poo poo. They have left tantalizing tid bits of incredible info, here and there. And somehow we have to wade through the propaganda and tainted info and try to piece it together...

No, written as a manner to try and understand what they saw, from a stand point without the tools to express, test or understand what they saw and transfer that information beyond stories and pictograms.

I'm sorry but isn't it ignorant to assume they did not have the tools to express/test/understand what they saw? We as your average joe citizens have no idea what technology they did or didn't have. I'm sure there's plenty folks higher up the ladder who have a much better idea of what the ancients did/didn't do/have etc..

Do we? I can also say the same about the ancients, lacking the vocabulary of understanding and documenting these things, lacking good understanding of mathematics... the concept of a decimal point only really came about about 1600 years ago...

Does it mean we can throw out all of this? No... Does it mean that these scriptures are telling us something that we have somehow forgotten and with all of what we have developed, managed to miss? Again, proof is in the pudding and evidence has to extend more than pattern recognition... we understand the world around us and its flows of energies many orders of magnitude than the ancients did...

If you are talking about energies that haven't at all been proven to exist... then again, you are holding onto an old text and proclaiming it to be true without any evidence at all.

What? To be quite frank some of the math used within the construction of some of the ancient wonders and ruins of the world is just stunning. Look at some of the ancient masonry work - even today the best masons with the best kit in the world cannot recreate. And we have allsorts of technology to help us..

I think a few thousand years ago, many cultures through the world seemed to have a pretty good grasp on math. Considering what they built and left behind... And sound was of particular importance to many ancient cultures. For good reason!

I don't think anything should be thrown out, there's nothing my heart wants more than MSM science really delving into all this stuff. Even if they did, do you think we would be told? Isn't science pattern matching too? Not these days more like dollar matching.......

Please show me where I've proclaimed this to be true? I have merely stated my opinion, due to info I am exposed to. And I am not holding onto an old text.

What I am doing is being fascinated by how the texts read and the info in the texts. Read any of the Vedic Scriptures? Pretty powerful stuff and if you read it you can see how it can relate to some of the stuff we are discussing - that is what I am finding fascinating... I am also taking my own view and interpretation of it, not a particular narrative. Despite what you may surmise or assume...

Don't assume what I am doing, ask me instead...

I don't quite understand your first sentence of last paragraph that I've quoted. What do you mean? I do also fear this may be going off topic. And I would like to stick to the topic.

So back to sound.. 'Music' as you put it, is the source of this Universe. If there were no movement we and all this would not be here...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
This is in just 2 dimensions, on a flat surface. I wonder what it would look like in 3D? Say use something similar to a snow globe, and have the sound emanate from the center. I wonder if you could see a pattern, or if it would just look like a jumble. If you were able to slice it, like with a CT scan or something, if you could recreate the 3D image, and look at it from all slices/angles.

Just a thought experiment.

I can only imagine. I saw someone using a tool to give an impression of what a magnetic field on a magnet would like like in 3d. It's amazing. Though you could only see it in 2d, it was a rhomboid in 3d.

If only we can see the hidden in 3d, I think we would understand so much more.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

If only we can see the hidden in 3d, I think we would understand so much more.

you can my friend

there are ways
i have seen it

life changing stuff

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You simply dont have the experience to have a valid opinion on this subject.

aaaaaaand boom, this basically describes like 99% of the content on ATS... but hey, doesn't stop people who have absolutely no concept of how science works, tell me, how science and scientists work... Including and not limited to snipes about mainstream science only following money from the very next reply aimed at me...

Fab... fab...

So back to sound.. 'Music' as you put it, is the source of this Universe. If there were no movement we and all this would not be here...

SOooo for there to be movement, there needs to be space. Before the Universe, as modelled by MSM nothing existed at the beginning... that or it is ambiguous. The expansion of the Universe is an expansion OF space, not an expansion IN space. This is a concept that many people appear to miss.

SO if a vibration, or oscillation of sorts created the universe... it can have no baring on sound as we understand it, at all. There is simply no connection. Sound requires movement of matter, in space... matter and space only came into being AT the point of the big bang (according to best evidence)

What came before? Science makes no claims to know or predict or even place a concept of it.

So, could that be a vibration in another form, a field for example? If so... then what is it? how do you describe it... how can it be proven to exist today, how does it manifest, what evidence do you have that this is universal. Do the ancients predict anything we have observe today other than in pictorial shapes? Is there any numbers or further meaning or is it just vague and open to extension and interpretation for ones own means...

as for taking away my frequency... define that... what is it. what does that statement even mean. Issue i have with all of this, is that i see spiritual concepts being attached to scientific terminology in a manner that doesn't give it any more worth, and only tries to hide or legitimize something that may as well be said as... Magic.

Its like eastern spirituality and religious connections in martial arts in which people talk about Chi... when you strip back all the modern garbage and get back to what it actually is... its a technique for breathing... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with... for example... projecting your energies or life force around you, resulting in the ability to say... push someone over without touching them (which it has been turned into) for example.

Im not ignorant of concepts and meanings being behind what was written a long time ago... but with some of this there is just so much false statements. All of the "Ancients knew how to do things we still cant do with modern machines" are actually fallacies or myths. When a program tells you for example "look at how these stones are cut and how prefect they match... and its the hardest rock ever and there are no machining or cutting marks"

What they are not telling you is that... actually its pretty standard rock that can be cut with a bit of wood and some grit... and there are cutting and lifting features ALL over the place... oh yeah and used tools like... also everywhere. Why? Because they want to perpetuate this myth... why? I have no idea other than personal greed or cultural sabotage.

The pyramids for example... we have pretty solid evidence of how they where constructed, they require a good bit of planning and accurate measuring and cutting, but they are by no means impossible by todays standards...like... at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Saibotkram1988
Like the guy who did Coral Castle. I believe it is possible..

Much much to learn..!

Coral Castle is our favorite place to bring friends/family when they come visit us down here. It's about 35 minutes south of where I live. As much as I wanted to believe Ed used sound or ancient Egyptian techniques, there's enough evidence on the property to show how he did. While still an amazing feat for such a tiny man, pulleys and levers did the grunt work while the brunt of Ed's was figuring out where the center of gravity was on each block. The mystery started originally with Ed, who used it to drum up interest in the castle as the admission was his only means of income.

That said, there are still some things that remain a mystery over there, the 9-ton gate namely. You can't push it anymore, but when I first started going you could push it with a finger and it would start turning. They brought in a team from M.I.T. a while back to try to figure out how to repair it but no one came up with anything and they've abandoned the idea of repairing it because they're concerned they'll destroy it more. The guides there have changed quite a bit. When I first started going, they really played up the idea that it was a huge mystery, but over the last 3 years they've really gotten away from that and really, most guides seem bored now. A couple of them used to bring us to the spot where supposedly lay-lines exist but the last two times we went the guides had no clue what we were talking about.

Like I said, it was still an amazing feat for a guy of his size to pull off alone which is why we'll always bring people there, but mystery only remains to those who want to keep it going.

This isn't letting me embed, my apologies-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Universe sung into existence by the Holy word "Om" (also, "Aum").

Although tied to Hinduism, I think it is more fundamental across human existence.

My own personal experience with a truly "other" started with my chakras lighting up like a drag racing light tree starting at the base of my spine and going up through the top of my head. That is when I heard it: Aum. And it just continued to ring out like an infinite reverb. I could "see" the whole universe! At first I thought I was dying but realized I had never been more alive.

The universe is a harmonic of that note.

Seeing the notes is very cool! Funny, I was reading about the "notation" the other day (they were talking with the mathematician who wrote the Amadeus notation software. Makes me wonder if there is a screen saver, or even better, a program that will do the same with a midi keyboard so you can watch the show while dorking around! (ETA: Like the kids these days say, "there's an app for that..." Found CymaScope app).

Great way to pass the time, sitting at the bar, doing Tibetan monk chant versions of Beach Boys songs and making the Cymatic app flash and wobble around!!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
WRONG

This is not a correct image for 440hz tuning. Based on 432hz musical notes, chords etc will form clear cut obvious shapes.

440hz throws all of this out of wack, and destroys the natural order of things. Many feel this in itself is a conspiracy when the European standard shifted from 432, to ultimately 440.

Whatever these images are ARE NOT created from 440 tuning, or there is some math compensating for the difference to create the visualizer.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Yeah, I've heard that plenty before and someone posts it on my FB once a month or so. Funnily enough, when I adjusted my tuner to 432 and tuned my guitar accordingly, the only thing that happened was it changed in pitch. I was hoping for a small magical door to open up and someone would hand me an ancient book that said "Secrets And Stuff" on it, but nothing close happened. My guitar was lower in pitch.

Nothing seems to want to embed for me tonight, but here ya go-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The "A/432Hz is the resonant frequency of the universe" claim is baseless once you understand what it really means. Nazis, pyramids, crystals, chakras, and natural order? It's all pseudo-mystical hogwash with no actual science to support those claims; do a little research on the history of it and it's easily debunked.

For a quick review, see musician and record producer Rick Beato's recap of the issue here:

www.youtube.com...

Unless you are blessed with absolute pitch (the ability to sing a correctly-pitched note with no reference tone), you're not going to be able to tell the difference between 432 and 440. This ability is extremely rare, and it's not something that can be learned.

People with relative pitch (the ability to sing a note a given number of intervals from a reference tone) also are unable to discern the difference between 432 and 440. Relative pitch can be learned; most musicians that are "ear players" can do this.

While it's true that all matter does have a resonant frequency (including the test equipment of the visualizer used in that video, which influenced the patterns shown), there is no ideal frequency that creates positive vibrations and generates life-giving force.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

If you understand harmonic resonance and dissonance then you understand the properties of sound and the beauty of music and why most appreciate it.

I’ve always found it fascinating that an opera singer can break a glass once achieving the correct pitch, or that an army has to break step when crossing a bridge or the uniform vibrations of their marching will build a resonance in the bridge causing it collapse.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Resonance is also why many custom guitar makers 'tune' the front and back of an acoustic guitar to key signatures commonly used by the buyer. They do this by shaving wood off the internal braces until the top or back really sings at the desired frequency.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Frequency and vibration are all that really "matters".

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

amazing isnt it , how cool is it to think everything is just a vibration of wave / particle fields of the same thing at different energy levels!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I believe there are incredible discoveries yet to be made in use of vibrations/harmonics.

It would be cool if they could record this at thousands of frames per second and really slow down and observe what is happening

Another related phenomenon is the way the pendulums in a room full of clocks will synchronize themselves. There was an interesting thread on that here on ATS a while ago. The vibrations through the wall causes the pendulums to harmonize, if I remember correctly.

This leads me to a hypothesis that vibrating string theory can only be correct if there is an energy within the string that is greater than the harmonizing force, or else all the matter in the universe would have harmonized and the strings would be motionless, relatively speaking.

Maybe a resonance wave of some kind initiated the big bang and blew the whole universe open? We know there is a lot of energy in an atom, and some force had to work to create it there and balance eveything to keep all the energy so strongly contained inside.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Lol. That’s pretty disgusting, considering she’s been dead 10 yrs now, but whatever floats your boat.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join