It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excalibur - The Sword Of Gabriel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Last year I had a dream of a sword being shown incased by stone, a sword that gave off a blue aura which I referred to Mr Blue. Who is someone I came to know as Gabriel, it seems that near the end of the year the elites of Hollywood or Hollow Wood decided to release a trailer about the sword.

Sure it could be a coincidence but what if?

What if a king anointed by Divine Right Of Kings walks among us to this day?

A child mandated by the will of Heavens?

Yes, I know how insane this sounds but at times Hollow Wood releases brunches of truth and little snapped twigs of agendas. Could this mean they are searching for this child?

Many religions speak of a man cutting the beast in half, even the Quran speaks that the Dajaal will be slain by a Divine Man with a sword while accompanied by two angels. The angels I mostly knew or saw as two were always Gabriel and Michael both of which are rumoured to carry a sword.

So could this mean that a Divine child is Mandated by the will of Heaven to slay this beast?

That the sword we came to know as Excalibur can only be wielded by One True King.

Sure this all seems like a crazy idea and a fairy tale but, most of history eventually become myths and legends.

Rewritten, retold and at times lost as whispers around a campfire.

So, I say this unto you - What if?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You don't think I would admit it eh?
edit on 16-1-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The sword was built to be activated by and with the resonance of the owner...a resonance the owners prodigy would by proxy posess….handguns could also be built this way.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

What about the will of the person why does heavens mandate supersede their own will?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

The movie looks fun.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmm Your mention of Hollow Wood... I never pieced the two together.

Interesting. It brings a lot of metaphors to light.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Sword is the counterpoint to the Grail. And since the Grail is symbolic of the womb and acceptance of Christianity, it would make sense that the Sword is a symbol representing paganism and the phallic power of the pre-Christian gods.

top topics

join