It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

investigative journalist brings immigrants to Casa Pelosi; police are called in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If I was an idiotic liberal? Invite them in, let the rape my dog, maybe kill a family member. Then sign over my deed because my forefathers stole this land!a reply to: ignorant_ape

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
WTF ????????

is this seriously being passed off as " news " ?????????????

hint - what would YOU do - if some rabid wingnut turned up at YOUR house with a bunch of alledged " illegal aliens " in tow ???????????

If Nancy won’t ptotrct our borders it is time she ended up with a taste of her own medicine. She deserves to have the problem in her own back yard...literally.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

WTF ????????

hint - what would YOU do - if some rabid wingnut turned up at YOUR house with a bunch of alledged " illegal aliens " in tow ???????????

If Nancy won’t ptotrct our borders it is time she ended up with a taste of her own medicine. She deserves to have the problem in her own back yard...literally.

Exactly! If they won't go to the problem bring the problem to them. Isn't it funny how much they change their tune when the problem is literally at their front door step. Hypocrites to the end.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

WTF ????????

WTF ??????
is this seriously being passed of as a post ?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It seems whatever walls were protecting ol’ Nancy worked about as well as the one at the border.

Haha.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I think the most worrysome part of this story is how easy it is to round up a handful illegal immigrants and take them to someone's house.

I have to add that to my list things to do to people who tighten my jaws.

Just go to the nearest Home Depot, you can get as many as you want.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

You go girl Laura Loomer. Only white beech with a set of stones. Actually what a great way to become a millionaire. Storm California and demand free speech, healthcare, college and everything else an illegal alien gets. When you don't get it you sue. Just like AOC.

edit on 16-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
She is in DC. Neighbors likely called. Stupid stunt to pull when she wasn't even home. Who in their right mind operates like this? It is not about immigrants, it about attention for Laura Loomer. Don't let your heroes be ghosts.

LOL And the Dems don't do this 100% of the time?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

WTF ????????

The USA is my home, so what should we do when a caravan of poor people show up at the border making demands? Let them in right? Or do what her security did. How is she not racist based on the lefts own rhetoric. Hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Someone that's against the border wall, because people can climb or tunnel around it, mentions Pelosi's Wall and doesn't question why she has one when its only as tall as a person.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It seems whatever walls were protecting ol’ Nancy worked about as well as the one at the border.

Haha.

Like comparing apples to oranges...
Congratulations you just won the liberal fallacy award of the day.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why would nancy call the police on a bunch of dreamers? Its just women and children looking for a better life. Its not like they are unvetted and potentially dangerous or anything...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

WTF ????????

He is not the one claiming illegals should be allowed to come in and use taxpayer dollars which people like Pelosi don't pay...

She has several mansions... Why would she use them all at the same time? She should be housing for free illegals not only in her mansions she is not living in, but also on the mansion she and her family live in...They probably have several empty rooms...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So how in your opinion is it not hilighting a dual standard? Many people would view the illegals entering America enmass as "rabid wing nuts" in your words.

Do you just choose to not see it?

a reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

WTF ????????

I live on the Mexican/Californian border so that happens every day.

So to answer your question, what would I do? Vote Trump again in 2020 and hope he puts a 60 foot wall up, starting with my backyard...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

At least it wasn't an armed mob throwing rocks and storming the gate.

People like that are put within throwing distance of border agents.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

WTF ????????

I live on the Mexican/Californian border so that happens every day.

So to answer your question, what would I do? Vote Trump again in 2020 and hope he puts a 60 foot wall up, starting with my backyard...

great to hear from someone with actual knowledge of the issue
offer to switch houses with Nancy

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The report I saw said Pelosi was at home when this occurred.

Someone snapped this pic:

ibb.co...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join