It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

investigative journalist brings immigrants to Casa Pelosi; police are called in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.dailywire.com...

Self-described investigative journalist Laura Loomer brought a handful of illegal immigrants to the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday.

Pelosi — who has been unwavering in her opposition to funding a wall along the southern border, which she's classified as an "immorality" — reportedly had Loomer and the illegals removed from her property...Police officers were soon called to the property and asked for identification from the illegals and Loomer and company.

"I was told IDs were racist," Loomer repeatedly tells the officers. "I'm so confused."

I read somewhere she lives in one of the whitest, richest districts in the country.
walls and barriers are wrong--unless they're protecting her.
uber hypocrite.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

But Pelosi says "that's not who we are as Americans".... easy for politicians like Pelosi, Schumer, etc. to support policies that they can be insulated from.

As soon as it comes knocking on their door they hide like the hypocrites they are. Zero integrity, always "do as I say, not as I do".

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
well, if she had walls around her property, don't think they worked too well since a journalist managed to get a handful of immigrants onto her property??

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Fake news!!!!!

She didn't kick them out. She answered the door in her robe without her teeth in, head a bobblin away.

They got so scared they ran off.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

well, if she had walls around her property, don't think they worked too well since a journalist managed to get a handful of immigrants onto her property??

Hahaha, yet she still had a wall....hahaha

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She is in DC. Neighbors likely called. Stupid stunt to pull when she wasn't even home. Who in their right mind operates like this? It is not about immigrants, it about attention for Laura Loomer. Don't let your heroes be ghosts.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Actually pelosi is on a beach in puerto Rico partying during the government shutdown.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

"Investigative journalist" + Laura Loomer does not compute.

Failed lookup.

She's a political activist and an unstable person in need of a 72-hour hold. Everything else is "pigsqueal zooting."

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I heard someone did a similar stunt with a bunch of female illegals at joe bidens.

But that isn't reported because he was more than happy to let them in.....more than happy.

Nobodies heard anything, been days.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Actually, no. She was part of a group that raised 15 million for hurricane relief since "we" haven't bothered to meet our obligations in Puerto Rico.

Wherever you get your "news," they aren't doing you any favors.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
She loves illegals so much, Rummy Pelosi should have invited them in for a vodka party.
I am sure she was on her 2nd 1/2 gallon of the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Here is the video. One thing I was unaware of that Nancy Pelosi is Gavin Newsome Aunt!!! lmao Good job California. Notice the racist white supremist named Will Johnson with Loomer?

]]]]]

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Actually, no. She was part of a group that raised 15 million for hurricane relief since "we" haven't bothered to meet our obligations in Puerto Rico.

The news reported she was expected to be on the beach two days ago.
Pardon me if I don't follow her every move.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think the most worrysome part of this story is how easy it is to round up a handful illegal immigrants and take them to someone's house.

I have to add that to my list things to do to people who tighten my jaws.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I heard someone did a similar stunt with a bunch of female illegals at joe bidens.

But that isn't reported because he was more than happy to let them in.....more than happy.

Nobodies heard anything, been days.

Fake news.

Unless these alleged girls were between 9-13.

Then in all likelihood Creepy Joe is sniffing their hair and nuzzling their necks.

To start. After that....well we all know what pedos do then dont we?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Nancy is also against guns because she doesn't need them since her security is well armed.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

You know she's part of the leadership in that "we" right?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The hypocrisy and irony is so off the charts! They're so detached from the rest of the worlds problems, yet they act as though their down in the trenches fighting with the rest of us. These politicians are not our friends by any stretch.

Sort of funny cause I posted this last week.

I have an even easier and more efficient way to eliminate illegals in the US. Knowing now how deeply rooted hypocrisy is in the Democratic Party, give every illegal the address to a Democratic politicians home with the promise of free room n board upon arrival, medical, food, education, and a $1,000 per person, all to be paid out of the politicians pocket until their paychecks are reduced by at least 50%. This would create a bus shortage, but guaranteed to solve the illegal immigration problem overnight.

What’s good for the goose must be good for the gander right?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nancy is a hypocritical idiot.

She is not FOR anything just against things that make our country safer and better. How can someone that doesn’t have the best interest of her constituents as a priority keep getting elected?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
WTF ????????

is this seriously being passed off as " news " ?????????????

hint - what would YOU do - if some rabid wingnut turned up at YOUR house with a bunch of alledged " illegal aliens " in tow ???????????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join