It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chapo Trial: Former Mexican President Peña Nieto Took $100 Million Bribe, Witness Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is little question the --- was complicit in the crack/coc aine epidemic during the 80s

If I recall correctly, that complicity could be traced all the way to the White House and the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hey!

You're not supposed to look under THAT rock.

It's not like the war on drugs is a failure. I mean come on! You can't get drugs anywhere!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You would have to ask Ollie North

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He should have had a walled off compound like bin laden then he could have hidden for years while at the top of the FBI most wanted list .

See, walls do week ,the only way around them is with Blackhawk helecoptors and even then one will probably crash .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He should have had a walled off compound like bin laden then he could have hidden for years while at the top of the FBI most wanted list .

See, walls do week ,the only way around them is with Blackhawk helecoptors and even then one will probably crash .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He's the face of "the resistance" (AKA sloppy, unkempt, adult-children living in Mommies basement). A corrupt leftist. Who is ideologically, morally bankrupt. Who is factually, ideologically and practically "wrong" in all ways. Wrong on all issues.

No wonder the leftists support open borders, they want the druggies/rapists/murders coming here. That is the democrat base constituency, don't forget.

Right-headed Americans have already seen the LWNJ for what they are: garbage.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Yep, and shoot to kill orders for any potential terrorist/spy/traitor trying to enter the country illegally.

The attempted crossings would stop. The arrogant rock/piss bottle throwing would stop.

Maybe they should call the Ohio NG out for this one

EDIT: for the whiny leftists who will shriek about the Ohio NG being wrong, give it up. If you ONLY look at the picture showing the American hating commie face down then perhaps you could reach that conclusion. But look at the other photos, those terrorist leftists burned US army buildings down and put the public at risk. Those Ohio NG soldiers are patriots for doing what had to be done. For putting down a communist riot, I salute you gentlemen.

slate.com...

^For those interested, another example of the left's destructive ways. Only our governments seemed much better at putting them back in their places than they are today. Must be all the infiltration/soy/feminiziation/globalization going on making this country so weak and spineless.

I don't respect the leftist. I don't even see them as American. And a person by definition only, since person-hood generally implies some type of constructive existence and rational thought process - two things the leftist is missing.

edit on 1/16/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yep, amazing & disturbing given the past 20 years of drug induced corruption. I guess some of those Hollywood blockbuster films weren't just all fiction.

Enrique Pena Nieto demanded $250 million USD in exchange for the drug lord to be left alone. However, the politician settled for $100 million.

www.breitbart.com...

That's just ONE person pay-off. Combine that with all the other bribes & blackmail I bet totals in many hundreds of millions.
I'm sure we'll never know. Those who know shall remain silent and those that do not shall be silenced.

Wonder who is taking his place? Wonder if Carlos Slim is connected in some way? I'm sure his advisor Marco Lopez [pics] plays a key role on border activity. As the El Chapo movie plays out keep an eye on that Wiki page.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join