It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 year old boy falls down 360 ft well

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Back the F down, man. I'm not disconnected from anything here, but then "thoughts and prayers" posted in a thread about a total stranger aren't exactly anything more than vocalizing the obvious, which would itself seem like an exercise in narcissism... a sort of "I'm more pious and empathetic than you" posturing and flexing match, if you will. Obviously I hope and pray the child is safely recovered, but at the same time I felt I could provide some manner of clarity towards a memory another member brought to the table.

Well said , and it was clear from your initial post you were just trying to help jog TST’s memory.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We are going on 1 week now that Julen has been trapped in the well.

With no noise being heard since the initial fall, things are playing out to be a grim discovery by rescue personnel.

As much as I hate to admit it, we are most likely looking at a body recovery mission now, rather than a rescue.

This family is going to need your prayers folks.

Drilling has slowed significantly as the borehole drills hit hard rock.
...this poor child and his family.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Totally sad but i have to agree. What a truly horrible tale. I really feel for the parents too, having already lost a child a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not sure how many are still watching this thread for updates, but today they recovered the body of the 2 year old.
www.nytimes.com...

Not much to say, hold your children close tonight and let them know they are loved.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I’ve been following this story and looking for updates every day in the news. Such a heartbreaking outcome today.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join