It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notables from A.G. Nominee William Barr's Senate Confirmation Hearing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, the morons who consume them are.

Do I have to tell you fire is hot?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust
No, the morons who consume them are.
Do I have to tell you fire is hot?

You're saying the relationship between the MSM and Consumers of MSM is analogous to Drug Cartels and Drug Users? Do we put most of the blame on a cartel for supplying the drugs, or the users, for buying/consuming them?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The boneheads at CNN never learn. They've returned to inventing fake sources, in order to insult President Trump.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump was startled Tuesday as he watched television coverage of his nominee for attorney general describing a warm relationship with the special counsel Robert Mueller in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Trump "Startled" by Barr-Mueller Closeness: www.cnn.com...

It's hard to believe that the three reporters who authored the article, actually get paid to embellish basic facts with rumors. But then again, we're talking terrorist-owned CNN.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Democrat Senator (and 2020 Presidential candidate) KAMALA HARRIS thinks her opinion of AG nominee William Barr, is important. She wants everyone to know:

Sen. Kamala Harris, California Democrat, said Thursday she will NOT vote for William Barr, President Trump’s nominee for attorney general.

Ms. Harris, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is the first prominent Democrat to officially announce her intent to vote against Mr. Barr.

In a statement, the senator criticized Mr. Barr for his support of a wall along the Mexican border and his record on civil rights while attorney general under President George H.W. Bush.

Ms. Harris also said she was concerned about Mr. Barr’s refusal to recuse himself from overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into election meddling.

“While I respect Mr. Barr’s past public service, I do not believe he will defend independent investigations from attacks, embrace a smart approach to public safety, and ensure equal protection under the law for every single American,” she said.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join