It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Conduits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I have always found that no matter how old we get, there are still new things to learn about, explore, experience or be reminded of. The universe and our existence is so wondrous, complex, deeply beautiful, and at the same time, so filled with tragedies, sorrow and struggles. Together as spirits having a human experience, we can hold each others hands, inspire and lift each other to new heights as our lives unfold.

I love and appreciate you dear Zos!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love and appreciate you Night Star!

And what you wrote is just beautiful. I love your outlook on life.

Big hugs!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe she is right, maybe not. I don't think we carry more than one soul in us. We have one soul but it is our duty to make that soul grow and become stronger.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I love that link you provided, thank you, wonderful stuff!
This part is similar to Dr. Houston's idea that not only do we live in the universe, but the universe lives in us:

God is Love, God is Light. We believe God is everything (let's call it the universe). And that 'Everything' thrives on electromagnetism (light). We believe the human soul contains a particle of that 'light'. when we die, that particle is released and together with other particles it forms a large light that travels through the universe and provides communication. Just like the lights in our brain take care of communication between neurons.

I agree that we only house one soul, but I also agree with the speaker that we have many different personas.
(For example, when I second guess myself, this is one aspect of my self questioning another.) I've heard it called an internal congress also. Isn't even being introspective a form of dividing the self? (One to objectively observe the other).

Thanks for your interesting addition to the conversation!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thank you ... You make me think

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I very much agree. Once you understand it all, you may as well just sit tight and enjoy the ride.
It's not that the "story" is pre-written. Only "key" inflection points or moments. It's like saying, before your death, you will go to Berlin, Moscow and New York... OK, that still gives you plenty of margin of maneuver.. I guess figuring out what this universe is and how it works should give us more serenity and less fear... I mean, if you KNOW you're an eternal soul, and that your entire life, from the perspective of your soul, is like picking which clothes to wear on a day in your human life, it lets you live a bit more... free I guess!
I wrote about whether it's important or not to "awaken" to this realization here:
**SNIP** Mod Edit
edit on 2/10/2019 by semperfortis because: Removed Blog Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join