It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and UFO's don't cease to exist because of our modern Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I like that idea AnkhMorpork, but I have already written a book here on ATS over the last few years.

Duck over to Mirageman's TTSA thread and then scroll back a few pages. Then read my conversation with humanoidlord. You'll probsbly enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
More sky divers?? with jet packs thet enable an upward thrust???

Skip to 1:42

edit on 16-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What's the name of your book?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

THIS.. I had seen it before but had forgotten about it. Your dead on...what else could that be depicting. they knew, the saw they covered up. Thanks for the reminder!
edit on 16-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yep, The suggestion is there too that greys were fairly common knowledge and accepted in those times, at least in royal circles.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Yet every time it's brought into perspective we have nay Sayers who claim, Chinese lanterns, Parachute teams, The Perspective ratio of pixels on your film are so bad I beat my wife with a wiffle ball bat... Please with all due respect..shut up.

Many members on here are long time photographers and with all due respect know more about photographic equipment than you.

We also have members doing this
Calling all Astrophotographers, all skill levels Post your work

These members myself included spend time out in the wilds on freezing cold nights taking pictures of the night sky with good to pro equipment and we have posts from all parts of the world.

Most will have more than a passing interest in the night sky and will be keen on Astronomy yet we never spot the ufo's is that because we actually know what we are looking at

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

yep

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So what

Change the fireworks attach to drone(s)

Strange how these objects never seem to be close enough to get a shot of what they are.

This light was filmed about a mile from my house.

Your typical light in the sky done without changing exposure settings but when I did change them and used manual exposure this is what could be seen with my DSLR and 70-300 mm lens.

The local Police helicopter.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yep

So...show us the scientific data!!!

I've asked repeatedly, and so far you haven't been able to even co me up with a reasonable sounding hypothesis on these alternate realities...

Basically man, IF you are going to claim any support from science, you need t provide it! Kind of like I did to PROVE the extraterrestrial angle.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yes I am aware that the huge increase in recreational drones and other things, have made the skies harder to identify real UFO's. My question was are people ready to stop even looking for them as a result.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Many members on here are long time photographers and with all due respect know more about photographic equipment than you. "

Your right I am not a professional photographer. With all due respect I don't know why that matters to the OP

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: vlawde

Dimensions Dimensions.. are we doing this now? 100 years ago or a 100 years from now.

There's no confirmable truth that these are ET's. Jacque Vallee and John Keel are (IMO) closer to what this is than many others are.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I have heard of Jacque Vallee, interesting fella. Has he reached a final conclusion yet? he believes Et's range from everything to everything.I am very open to some of what people witnessing being malevolent spirits/demons and other things. What they are is more fascinating to me than seeing a light in the sky. I'll look into John Keel. Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

One factor which has led to UFOlogy being more of a joke in our contemporary world is the fact that the subject has been hijacked for economic reasons.

All one has to do is look at programs like "Ancient Aliens" to see why the subject has sunken like a lead balloon.

That show alone is responsible for more ignorance and outright lies concerning UFOs than any other.

edit on 16-1-2019 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Dimensions Dimensions.. are we doing this now? 100 years ago or a 100 years from now.

There's no confirmable truth that these are ET's. Jacque Vallee and John Keel are (IMO) closer to what this is than many others are.

Not true! See my post above. With available data I have been able to prove that Extraterrestrials have visited Earth and interacted with Terrestrial Humans.

What Vallee and Keel have is nothing more than speculation, as they have NO data to support their hypothesis. Contrasted with the data I've been able to collect that demonstrates rather well that there are indeed Extraterrestrials, and they have visited Earth.

ETA: We shouldn't be talking about "OPINION" here, but rather, what can be shown, demonstrated, scientifically.

edit on 16-1-2019 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have heard of Jacque Vallee, interesting fella. Has he reached a final conclusion yet? he believes Et's range from everything to everything.I am very open to some of what people witnessing being malevolent spirits/demons and other things. What they are is more fascinating to me than seeing a light in the sky. I'll look into John Keel. Thanks

I believe Jacque's views have changed and evolved over the years. He hasn't reached (AFAIK) any definitive conclusion on the matter, which tells me he's a smart guy.

John Keel has written about some interesting events. I read Mothman Prophecies, and level of weirdness in his investigation in Point Pleasant is enough to make one question everything. IMO it doesn't really point to ET's.

I'm definitely not saying ET is out of the question though, best to leave all options open at this point

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

Not true! See my post above. With available data I have been able to prove that Extraterrestrials have visited Earth and interacted with Terrestrial Humans.

What Vallee and Keel have is nothing more than speculation, as they have NO data to support their hypothesis. Contrasted with the data I've been able to collect that demonstrates rather well that there are indeed Extraterrestrials, and they have visited Earth.

ETA: We shouldn't be talking about "OPINION" here, but rather, what can be shown, demonstrated, scientifically.

I mean no offense, but if you have tangible proof you could offer, the world would be your oyster. The ET hypothesis is just as much speculation as any other theories that are around about the phenomena.

In regards to Betty Hill's map, is it really accurate? I can appreciate the work you did with it, but it proves little. IF the map were legit, it didn't necessarily come from ET's. I thought it interesting that an astronomer has debunked her map:
www.armaghplanet.com...

Best to keep an open mind IMO, versus claiming your truth is everyone's truth. That's when UFOlogy mirrors religion, faith and not facts

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why?

I mean, I don't imagine for a moment that "it's" *all* "THERE" for my viewing pleasure, but are we arguing that there are no legitimate viewers or that viewing it isn't *actually* pleasurable?

Let's turn that on its head, shall we? If there were no legitimate viewers, I.e. sensory units capable of both "seeing" and "experiencing" the awareness of the (local) cosmos, does it even matter if it's there?
edit on 16-1-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I mean no offense, but if you have tangible proof you could offer, the world would be your oyster. The ET hypothesis is just as much speculation as any other theories that are around about the phenomena.

And, no offence to you either, but, that simply isn't true...it almost seems that the world either doesn't want to know, or doesn't care!

In regards to Betty Hill's map, is it really accurate? I can appreciate the work you did with it, but it proves little. IF the map were legit, it didn't necessarily come from ET's. I thought it interesting that an astronomer has debunked her map:
www.armaghplanet.com...

Best to keep an open mind IMO, versus claiming your truth is everyone's truth. That's when UFOlogy mirrors religion, faith and not facts

From your "debunk":

Alas, it is probably more complicated than that. Based on obsolete data, Marjorie Fish’s interpretation of Betty Hill’s map has been shown to be wrong. In the early 1990s the European Hipparcos (“High precision parallax collecting satellite) mission measured the distances to more than a hundred thousand stars around the Sun more accurately than ever before. Some turned out to be much further away than previously thought. Other research has looked at stars included in Fish’s research. Two, 54 and 107 Piscium, have been revealed to be variable stars, while Gliese 67 and Tau 1 Eridani are in fact close binaries. Then some stars discounted by Fish have turned out to be potential abodes for life after all, for example Epsilon Eridani is not after all a binary star. Using Fish’s own assumptions and more up to date data, six of the fifteen stars chosen by her must be excluded.

What the "astronomer" says is quite simply untrue!

Firstly; IF we re-do the positioning of the stars that Ms. Fish found according to Hipparcos, what we end up with is the "positioning" that I used in my analysis, though I have though of also doing it with the Gliese Catalog (the data Ms. Fish used). None of the stars were "much further away" as stated by your Astronomer and in fact turn out to be a rather "ordered" list of stars progressively further away, as they should be.

Secondly; Neither Pisicum 54 nor 107 are variable stars...as is actually pointed out in the Hipparcos data table (it has a data column for variable star data).

Third; while Gliese 67 and Tau (1) Eridani are binary stars, Gliese 67 is in a table called "HabCat" a catalog of many near by stars that show promise of having habitable planets. Both stars are "spectroscopic" binaries: in the case of Gliese 67 the orbital period is over 19 years, it is described as a "moderate" binary (as contrasted with "close). Tau (1) Eridani has an orbital period of around 950 days, or about 2.5 years, much closer. Unfortunately we don't really know enough about orbital dynamics to say one way or another IF these stars are unsuitable for the formation of planets, nor what those dynamics might do to planets in the Habitable zone.

James Oberg once wrote:

In truth, if abductees came back with superior knowledge our scientists could later verify, that would go a long way toward proving the existence of an advanced race of extraterrestrials and their interstellar ships.
-- www.jamesoberg.com...

This map contains just such information: In Betty's original map she drew some 25 points or stars, Ms. Fish only found 15 stars...the others weren't actually "discovered" until the Hipparcos mission in the early 1990's. Those identity of those stars has now been found. The means that Betty's map predicted the existence of stars in specific positions which has been confirmed.

I know what most want of this bit of UFO history, and what many have tried to do to it, but, reality is still king here and my analysis shows this reality. Betty's map remains a 99.1% match to real world stars when viewed from HIP-26737...

All that said; you really should have read the analysis...you would be surprised at the depth of information contained within Betty's map.

ETA: Oh...the fact that Betty's map contains accurate predictions kind of proves that she got it from Extraterrestrials...unless you want to take on the probabilities of that being a random accident.

edit on 16-1-2019 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

"Many members on here are long time photographers and with all due respect know more about photographic equipment than you. "

Your right I am not a professional photographer. With all due respect I don't know why that matters to the OP

You mentioned nay sayers many on here that are the nay sayers are the people who are the photographers on here and know the problems re many of the ufo claims thats why I mentioned it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join