It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr Putin, I ask you to take Israel under your protection.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"Dear Mr. Putin, I appeal to you as a citizen of Israel ... I ask you to take our country under your protection."

The largest Israeli newspaper, Yediot Ahronot (Latest News), published an open letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin. The author of the letter is a representative of the Israeli elite, a radio-TV journalist, heir to the Yedioth Ahronoth media empire and the former wife of the former Israeli foreign minister.

The letter caused a huge resonance in Israel.

According to the journalists of the Internet TV channel ITON.TV, every second taxi driver, every second greengrocer and in general every second Israeli, support the point of view of the author of the appeal to Putin.

Here is the text of this letter: "Dear Mr. Putin, I appeal to you as a citizen of Israel. Only you are able to solve the problem, because of which many Israeli citizens live in a nightmare, in bomb shelters and under fire. With your help we will be able to defeat the enemy in Gaza.

I ask you to take our country under your patronage, as you did with Syria. Only we, unlike them, are right and truly suffer. "

Mr. Trump, where are you?)))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Haha......hahaha..........hahahahaha!

This is Israel’s version of The Onion.....right?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How about a joint letter to Trump and Putin.
Dear Leaders,
Would you please get your fat asses back to your own countries and stop messing with other countries policies. And take your advisors (military) with you.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

Haha......hahaha..........hahahahaha!

This is Israel’s version of The Onion.....right?

This, my friend, is a representative of the Israeli elite, a journalist of radio-television, the heir to the media empire, the idiot Ahronot, and the former wife of the former Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs. )))
What are the objections?)))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
How about a joint letter to Trump and Putin.
Dear Leaders,
Would you please get your fat asses back to your own countries and stop messing with other countries policies. And take your advisors (military) with you.

You are reading my thoughts, my friend)))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Come on it's all a fake game for the media....................................... The leadership in Israel and Russia are on the same side, they mostly even speak the same language and have mutual business interests in both countries. What we see on TV is not reality behind the scenes is something else completely

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Come on it's all a fake game for the media....................................... The leadership in Israel and Russia are on the same side, they mostly even speak the same language and have mutual business interests in both countries. What we see on TV is not reality behind the scenes is something else completely

A friend of mine. Better ask the Israelis themselves. They understand that Russia is not an enemy of Israel. In Palestine are the main Christian values and monuments. At the same time, Putin has shown unique effectiveness in Syria. Is it not better to be hostile, but to be friends and allies? Naturally, given the legitimate interests of all the peoples of the Middle East. And live in peace!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

A little back to front maybe. Considering Israel runs the USA.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

A little back to front maybe. Considering Israel runs the USA.

There are people, but there is an elite, my friend! We are not the elite, so we can speak openly and honestly)))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I too ask for Putin to spend Russian tax dollars on Israel instead of the US

Russia, you can play police in Middle East if you want. I implore my elected employees to find us energy independence from savage regimes so we don't have to do their bidding.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Try as I might I cannot find this letter, or reference to it. Methinks you are propagating fake news, unless you can link to the actual letter and not a Russian language website of unknown allegiance or reliability.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The thing is Jews (try not to make fun of their big noses - try) are the point of reference by which we all will get judged. Personally I love the jews, I identify with them for my name is Tabea. (Sorry I am super drunk)
Everybody with a little knowledge of the meta-natural should do everything they can to protect them. Anthropological speaking they're the oldest civilised group of people we have. They're a living, walking, talking treasure. If you believe in god is not that relevant, because at this point, trust me you want to be friends with them.
They made a deal, a very meta occult deal, meaning it's a secret and it's not. Did you ever wonder why they made that deal if all it seems they get from it is eternal hate from illiterate dumbasses like Nazis and Muslims?
All of them are already granted god status. That's been told to me in Rome and every "meta real" episode I ever had. They maybe suffer a little in this life, but they got their eternity booked. Platinum suites.
We poor suckers have to work for that and one big part of by which god will judge us, is if and how we can deal with that.
Russia has a long Jewish tradition. Unlike fe Germany which has already pulled the #card in God's view the Russians, hot sexy Putin has still a shot at doing the right thing.

⊙ brought to you by Merlot

link   
Right.

Israeli elite petitioning “Magog” to “protect” Israel.

Bizzarro world!

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I too ask for Putin to spend Russian tax dollars on Israel instead of the US

Russia, you can play police in Middle East if you want. I implore my elected employees to find us energy independence from savage regimes so we don't have to do their bidding.

Russians have never been the police and have never wasted trillions of dollars. Efficiency in the modern world is achieved by sincerity of motives plus military strength and transparent goals for all people, my friend. You stay in the 20th century)))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTrollBetter ask the Israelis themselves. They understand that Russia is not an enemy of Israel.

Russia plays both sides and most Israelis know that.................... They do it too with Trump and Putin! People of Ashkenazi Russian descent actually run Israel and over the past 27 years have really begun to infiltrate the business and political scene over there to the point where any deals going on between the two countries and indeed all the FSU is done to further the benefits of both. They play the war card too and this keeps the whole game going

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Try as I might I cannot find this letter, or reference to it. Methinks you are propagating fake news, unless you can link to the actual letter and not a Russian language website of unknown allegiance or reliability.

Just watch the video))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The thing is Jews (try not to make fun of their big noses - try) are the point of reference by which we all will get judged. Personally I love the jews, I identify with them for my name is Tabea. (Sorry I am super drunk)
Everybody with a little knowledge of the meta-natural should do everything they can to protect them. Anthropological speaking they're the oldest civilised group of people we have. They're a living, walking, talking treasure. If you believe in god is not that relevant, because at this point, trust me you want to be friends with them.
They made a deal, a very meta occult deal, meaning it's a secret and it's not. Did you ever wonder why they made that deal if all it seems they get from it is eternal hate from illiterate dumbasses like Nazis and Muslims?
All of them are already granted god status. That's been told to me in Rome and every "meta real" episode I ever had. They maybe suffer a little in this life, but they got their eternity booked. Platinum suites.
We poor suckers have to work for that and one big part of by which god will judge us, is if and how we can deal with that.
Russia has a long Jewish tradition. Unlike fe Germany which has already pulled the #card in God's view the Russians, hot sexy Putin has still a shot at doing the right thing.

⊙ brought to you by Merlot

My friend, I also drank some vodka at dinner today))) Believe me, we Russians understand Jews a little better. As our top singer Vladimir Vysotsky sang: "In Israel, for a quarter, our people")))) I myself have Israel childhood friends. Do you really think that I will wish them evil?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: RussianTrollBetter ask the Israelis themselves. They understand that Russia is not an enemy of Israel.

Russia plays both sides and most Israelis know that.................... They do it too with Trump and Putin! People of Ashkenazi Russian descent actually run Israel and over the past 27 years have really begun to infiltrate the business and political scene over there to the point where any deals going on between the two countries and indeed all the FSU is done to further the benefits of both. They play the war card too and this keeps the whole game going

In many ways I agree with you, my friend! But the Russians do not like war, and the Russian Israelis also have this mentality. It is better to look for ways to peace than the eternal bombardment. I am wrong?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No, dear fellow soul. Salute
It's just a source of eternal pain to me. I know they're much stronger and more capable than I could ever dream to be, but it's killing me they just wanted a place to be safe and happy and now they sit in the middle of... that #.

My Russian blood is bleeding out in thehopes Putin will join forces with them.
edit on 14-1-2019 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No, dear fellow soul. Salute
It's just a source of eternal pain to me. I know they're much stronger and more capable than I could ever dream to be, but it's killing me they just wanted a place to be safe and happy and now they sit in the middle of... that #.

Your mistake, my friend, that you consider the Jews as something special, better than you. They are the same people as you and me. They have the same problems and the same joy. Just need to find a common language. It is difficult, but real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join