It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrite Rand Paul Going to Canada For Surgery.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What part is fake? Is he or is he not, going to Canada for this surgery? I’m merely posting my opinion. a reply to: Wardaddy454

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Another day, another right winger proving they are nothing more than liars and hypocrites, yawn.

www.courier-journal.com...

I have no idea if this is a legit news source. I hope it’s a sad joke. But somehow I get the feeling it’s true.

Personally I would accept Canadian citizenship in a second and never look back.

I’m surprised that a scumbad like Paul would allow the evil socialized medical system like the one in Canada even take an X-ray.

That's the thing that gets me. Libertarians are by definition globalists. Capital doesn't see boarders, so why should production. It's all about the free market right? The "free market" is global.

I really don't see Rand Paul as a hypocrite here, if Canadian doctors are offering better cheaper services they win free market right?

The real hypocrites are the libertarians that want a boarder wall. I mean if we all have personal freedom, who's to say who can cross a patch of land?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I’m surprised that a scumbad like Paul would allow the evil socialized medical system like the one in Canada even take an X-ray.

Except he's not doing that? He's going to a private hospital and self paying. The Canadian medical system is not in any way involved.

You seem confused?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ATS needs an annual awards ceremony where members vote for the best and worst threads (and whatever other categories) for the year. If such a thing existed, this thread would definitely win the 2019 'Biggest Fail of the Year' award.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Haha pretty early to call that one!

Although I have no doubt this one would be nominated, and sOundguy invited in a place of honour
edit on 1 14 2019 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

And quite frankly, the rwnj’s here don’t warrant that much attention or response.

And yet you continue to respond, and make bs thread after bs thread.......

You might can fool yourself, but you're not fooling anyone else......

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What part is fake? Is he or is he not, going to Canada for this surgery? I’m merely posting my opinion. a reply to: Wardaddy454

This

Hypocrite Rand Paul Going to Canada For Surgery.

Your title

You got Selective memory Syndrome ?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Soooo, you're just gonna gloss over the fact that you posted fake news to bash "hypocrites"?

To be fair, while he had no idea if it was a legitimate news source and did not bother to read/comprehend the portion of the article that debunks his premise, he did have a feeling it was true. I mean, that's pretty solid. What more could you want in the way of proof that Rand Paul is a hypocrite? He even typed it out for you in the title and first line.

Hypocrite Rand Paul 

Another day, another right winger proving they are nothing more than liars and hypocrites, yawn. 

You might be more factually correct, but he feels morally right. Can't touch that.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Title should be-

"Rand Paul goes to get specialized surgery at world renowned hospital, pays cash".

Well I hope that guy gets better, and I hope the surgery he's paying out of pocket for is top tier.

He's likely to get better service than the people going to that hospital in Mexico for bariatric and getting a new mutation of antibiotic resistant pseudomonas in the bargain.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Arthur Schwartz ‏ says, Rand Paul is receiving treatment at one of the only privately run medical facilities in Canada. How did this get thru your editors @USATODAY?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The point I was making is, and I believe im correct in this. The citizens of Ontario get to use this hospital as part of their insurance, we dont. Hey I’m all for refusing medical treatment to every white winger that doesn’t have health insurance. Im tired of paying for the freeloading scum. a reply to: whargoul

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh my, are right wing types purposely obtuse? Or just not able to see the bigger picture? Fully covered! Fully covered! Fully covered! It’s fully covered, unless you want a semiprivate room. Oddly enough dr. Shouldice came up with this procedure to help people enter into ww2.

PEOPLE ALSO ASK
Is Shouldice covered by OHIP?
OHIP fully covers the cost of examinations and procedures at Shouldice, but out-of-province health plans may not cover everything. ... In most hernia operations at public hospitals, patients are discharged on the same day, whereas Shouldice patients stay for three days. There are charges for semi-private rooms.Sep 23, 2012
Shouldice hernia centre likely to move in four years | The Star
www.thestar.com... › 2012/09/23 › s...

a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Lock him up!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Except Paul has health insurance just like every other member of Congress. In this case, he simply wants the best he can get, has the private money sitting in his pocket to afford it, and so he has chosen to go outside the insurance system and pay for it on his own.

You really seem to have trouble grasping this concept that sometimes people go outside the system for things.

I've gone outside the system for things too. We pay for our son's audiology out of pocket, no insurance because it's the only way get him certain assistive technologies that are proprietary.

It's choices like these that are the reason why some of us continue to resist the idea of total socialization of systems. Socialization makes it much, much harder to make those decisions to go outside the system when you need or have to for the things you can't get inside it.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You answered your own question.

I would think Rand Paul, being American, would have an out of province plan.

And I really don't think most American plans cover Canadian procedures.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

edit on 15-1-2019 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What I’m grasping is he is going to Canada to get what he feels is the the best treatment, not America. Hypocrite........ none of his sycophants here will be able to do this. However, this treatment is free (well define free I suppose) for Canadians, private hospital or not. What part is so hard to understand? Sounds to me like they are receiving the best hernia healthcare available. Our system isn’t good enough for him, but theirs is. Seriously I don’t believe right wingers have a clue how the Canadian system works.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Informative post, thanks. Our healthcare system in America is a mess. When I have spoken with healthcare professionals around the world they laugh at us dumb Americans. I had to have a pretty serious procedure done a few years back. During my research I surprised to see how well the English were treated by their system. a reply to: MrSporkster

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSporkster

That seems upside down.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join