It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrite Rand Paul Going to Canada For Surgery.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I was just going to post the exact paragraph. Okay then, non-story.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Title should be-

"Rand Paul goes to get specialized surgery at world renowned hospital, pays cash".

Well I hope that guy gets better, and I hope the surgery he's paying out of pocket for is top tier.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Personally I would accept Canadian citizenship in a second and never look back.

spoken like the true vet you claim to be!

you sir are a peach

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Personally I would accept Canadian citizenship in a second and never look back.

spoken like the true vet you claim to be!

There were good guys on both sides in the war on drugs. There were bad ones too.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wait...this cat claims o be a Vet? Surely you mean he operates on cats? Jeezus man, those Ironton kids, must be that river water.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I have no idea if this is a legit news source.

/thread

It's time to soundoff, soundguy..

This would be more appropriate-

Do you think he can figure it out?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Wait...this cat claims o be a Vet? Surely you mean he operates on cats? Jeezus man, those Ironton kids, must be that river water.

oh yeah
from an entire family of vets
but hey "oh canada" right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14/1/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

oh yeah from an entire family of vets

Maybe they all fought the war on obesity.

When your part time job is slinging sh## at walls to see if it sticks with the fail rate we see here, you gotta be in shape.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I have no idea if this is a legit news source.

/thread

It's time to soundoff, soundguy..

This would be more appropriate-

Do you think he can figure it out?

Considering it took me almost a minute, it may be too tall of a task for OP.

(and no soundguy, you aren't trying to turn the F on.)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

CriticalStinker -1
Keyboard and screen -0

Thank the spaghetti monster it was only water.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ahhhh, a "vet". Me too....enlisted in 87. No jobs in Ohio in the 80's. Anyway, this dude's MO seems to be post and then run and hide. Pretty crappy, probably embarrassed.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

CriticalStinker -1
Keyboard and screen -0

Thank the spaghetti monster it was only water.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

. . . evil socialized medical system like the one in Canada . . .

Wow . . . just wow.. . .

How do you know it is 'evil' ?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yep, my family has been here since the early 1600’s. My family are vets. My son is currently serving and will more than likely retire from the military. I’m sure most rwnj’s would worship him as his job is right up their ally. The largest park in nyc is dedicated to my family we founded (chartered) several universities and towns as we brought the Baptist religion to the masses. All that being said. Screw this country. Sometimes you have to accept that there is nothing you can do, I’m not saying I have second sight, but I know a sinking ship when I see one. Seriously, it costs me almost 1,000 a month for the privilege of owning my home here in the land of the mentally retarded. Again I digress.

Here is the deal, it’s my understanding if you live in Ontario you get to go to this place as part of your national insurance. Is that correct or not? That’s my understanding. Dr. Shouldice is long dead. So he isn’t performing any surgeries. Only people that are taught his technique are. It’s not some patented secret. This guys done over 700 of these procedures

www.stonybrookmedicine.edu...< br />
I don’t know what Paul’s hernia type is but I know that I have had several ventrals repaired. I know a thing or two about them. The risks, outcomes, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoalPoster

. . . evil socialized medical system like the one in Canada . . .

Wow . . . just wow.. . .

How do you know it is 'evil' ?

You're missing a lot of nuance here.

Sweet glorious nuance.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

All that being said. Screw this country. Sometimes you have to accept that there is nothing you can do, I’m not saying I have second sight, but I know a sinking ship when I see one.

Fair enough.
Thanks for your response.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yep, my family has been here since the early 1600’s. My family are vets. My son is currently serving and will more than likely retire from the military. I’m sure most rwnj’s would worship him as his job is right up their ally. The largest park in nyc is dedicated to my family we founded (chartered) several universities and towns as we brought the Baptist religion to the masses. All that being said. Screw this country. Sometimes you have to accept that there is nothing you can do, I’m not saying I have second sight, but I know a sinking ship when I see one. Seriously, it costs me almost 1,000 a month for the privilege of owning my home here in the land of the mentally retarded. Again I digress.

Here is the deal, it’s my understanding if you live in Ontario you get to go to this place as part of your national insurance. Is that correct or not? That’s my understanding. Dr. Shouldice is long dead. So he isn’t performing any surgeries. Only people that are taught his technique are. It’s not some patented secret. This guys done over 700 of these procedures

www.stonybrookmedicine.edu...< br />
I don’t know what Paul’s hernia type is but I know that I have had several ventrals repaired. I know a thing or two about them. The risks, outcomes, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No, I have a lot of claims on my attention, sorry. You just don’t rate that high on my “to do” list. This site is way behind the times when it comes to their format. It would be nice if I could log on and reply in thread format. Keep track of who has said what. I don’t like making 5 posts in a row, they don’t have a contiguous feel about them and the message gets lost. And quite frankly, the rwnj’s here don’t warrant that much attention or response. There is absolutely nothing I could say or do to change their particular brand of stupid.

I mostly enjoy watching the pivot. They are kinda like my special little pets. I conceive an idea, predict how they will bite, and make my cast. And quite frankly, it really isn’t very sporting. the toothless rednecks at the local bar are more cogent. a reply to: lakenheath24

edit on 14-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nah, more like a guy drinking beer, putting some logs on the fire, going through one of the 25 or so websites I aggregate my knowledge from.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Soooo, you're just gonna gloss over the fact that you posted fake news to bash "hypocrites"?
edit on 14-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join