It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrite Rand Paul Going to Canada For Surgery.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Another day, another right winger proving they are nothing more than liars and hypocrites, yawn.

www.courier-journal.com...

I have no idea if this is a legit news source. I hope it’s a sad joke. But somehow I get the feeling it’s true.

Personally I would accept Canadian citizenship in a second and never look back.

I’m surprised that a scumbad like Paul would allow the evil socialized medical system like the one in Canada even take an X-ray.

edit on 14-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

whats sirgery?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

“This is more fake news on a story that has been terribly reported from day one — this is a private, world renowned hospital separate from any system and people come from around the world to pay cash for their services,” Cooper said in an email to the Courier Journal. 

A clip from the article posted.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's at a hospital that specializes in hernia repair, I have a massive hernia from the WSM contest, and only Stanford or UCLA would even consider or look at it?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well, for one thing it is a privately run hospital. Not a state funded one. Second, they are the leading hospital in the world for his specific injury.

Shouldice Hernia Hospital markets itself as "the global leader in non-mesh hernia repair," according to the clinic's website. It is privately administered.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Another day, another right winger proving they are nothing more than liars and hypocrites, yawn.

I have no idea if this is a legit news source. I hope it’s a sad joke. But somehow I get the feeling it’s true.

I’m surprised that a scumbad like Paul would allow the evil socialized medical system like the one in Canada even take an X-ray.
You are showing your bias, and it is ugly

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

sounds like Rand Paul is going to this privately-run hospital that specializes in a certain type of surgery. So in fact he isn't lying or being a hypocrite, and this thread & your complaints are pointless

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So Paul is spending his own money to get a procedure at a world renowned hospital specializing in his needed procedure.
He's saving taxpayer dollars by not using his gov health ins, instead paying out of pocket.

Explain the hypocrisy please sOundguy.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Did you even read the article?

Kelsey Cooper, a spokeswoman for Paul, said the hospital is privately owned and people come from around the globe for their services.

“This is more fake news on a story that has been terribly reported from day one — this is a private, world renowned hospital separate from any system and people come from around the world to pay cash for their services,” Cooper said in an email to the Courier Journal.

link   

What is wrong with it..

As a “human being” he has every right to go wherever he wish and gives permission to someone or eventually do whatever he likes to his “own body”…

Unless you considering him as “nonhuman”…

+9 more 
link   

So you have no idea if this is true or not, yet you just had to post it? Couldn't be bothered to find out the truth first?

SMFH, please, seek help.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

Another day, another idiot post...

Do you ever get tired of being proven wrong or having your arguments / positions deconstructed and refuted?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Please remove Ohio from your tag. I cannot take the embarrassment. I get you Ironton kids got no work, but quit embarrassing us Columbus peeps.

link   
Sometimes it pays to read the article you're posting, instead of just seeing the title and getting all excited. "Oh oh oh! This will show those RWNJ's on ATS!!!".

+4 more 
link   
I love how he gets on here and calls everyone idiots and slow and he thought surgery was spelled with an I.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I have no idea if this is a legit news source.

/thread

It's time to soundoff, soundguy..

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I have no idea if this is a legit news source.

/thread

It's time to soundoff, soundguy..

Soundoff 1.. 2..

I dont know but Ive been told soundguys posts are tired and old.

I dont know but its been said ,that his mommy said ts time for bed

Bring it on down 1 2 3 4
edit on 14-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Busted Thread 🤣

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Where did the sock puppet go?

This op posts so much garbage and keeps getting away with it, what gives?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
Where did the sock puppet go?

This op posts so much garbage and keeps getting away with it, what gives?

IDK why he hasn't been banned by now but he certainly should be. Only cowards do this sort of thing. I'd bet all the tea in China that he'd never have the balls to say what he says to anyones face. You know, the keyboard warrior thing and all. Pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join