It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supports are old,dumb, racist, dying young, and depressed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dude needs to lay of the watermelon. AM I DOING THIS RIGHT? Now tell me I'm racist and a bigot while continually hyocriting yourselves. I'm sick of the double standard. When you get crapped on by every race, every sexual orientation your whole life yet are told YOURE in the wrong, breaking point eventually comes. Surrounded by idiot morons. No common sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Trump the virulent American Nationalist who colluded with Putin the Russian to become the Adolph Hitler of the American Nazi (Republican party). Trump rules the Republican party!! That's just precious.

edit on 14-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Do you know what’s funny? The first, several times, I was published. I had to endure editors, ripping my work to shreds. I got over it. Signed, a published author...... in ink. a reply to: [post=24110019]underpass61[/post

You may discover that many on this board are published authors. I was one of those reviewers who corrected the grammar and spelling of those who were semi-literate. Recently, it has gotten worse as the number of non-sentences has multiplied along with the misuse of words.
Fortunately for you and many others, there are people who correct your laughable errors and can make sense of your gibberish so you can claim glorious authorship.
After reviewing a paper by a dolt who, even with spell check, seemed to misspell every multisyllabic word in the abomination he called a paper, I sought to ease his pain of red ink by quoting Andrew Jackson "It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word." I don't know if that consoled him but it made me feel better by getting his attention after having to review his paper.

edit on 1/14/2019 by pteridine because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hank Johnson
An embarrassment to all folks in Georgia except for his district.
Speaks volumes on the state of his district , yes ?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Absolutely a disgrace that this man is still representing people. That whole Guam capsizing thing looked like a conversation that would had in the Harry and Lloyd dog van in Dumb and Dumber.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Guy is a low IQ low info racist

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Any wonder why Congress shut down,the outright ignorance of these racist democrats,showing their lack of knowledge on the public stage,what amazes me is why Democrat party still exist's,other then to cover each others ass

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Awe is those poor brown people and wimmenz making your right wing redneck life miserable? Im not saying every republican is a racist only, every racist I have ever met is a republican. a reply to: BoscoMoney

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Awe is those poor brown people and wimmenz making your right wing redneck life miserable? Im not saying every republican is a racist only, every racist I have ever met is a republican. a reply to: BoscoMoney

You apparently haven't been around many southern democrats

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Do you know what’s funny? The first, several times, I was published. I had to endure editors, ripping my work to shreds. I got over it. Signed, a published author...... in ink. a reply to: [post=24110019]underpass61[/post

It's really not that difficult to write children's books....

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thank you for the ray of sunshine on a gloomy winter morning!
well played sir

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How can they be both old and dumb, and dying young?

That's completely contradictory, and smacks of rhetoric.

Any one who believes the propaganda spewed by media and politicians deserve to be ignorant.
They can't handle the truth and thus never seek it.

The truth hurts.
But living a life of lies hurts even more.
edit on 15-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Howdy, Hank!

Maybe you're not old enough to listen to this young blood with less silver on the head, but when you start to behave like the sad old kids from the mud-pit, it's save to state that you have officially lost the plot. I feel ya, we've all been there.

Take a timeout from ATS already? What a waste of a good speakers corner...

edit on 15-1-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm talking to Hank there, in agreement with your OP. He might have a point there, but adhoms are something for the mud-pit and he should do better than that.

It's not surprising that you old farts don't get my drift though.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

LOL...i getcha. Don't be a 2-faces beeeeyatctch my shizzle. See...I am hip.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren is a racist.
Is she a Republican?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join