It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supports are old,dumb, racist, dying young, and depressed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, so says Congressman Hank Johnson in a speech to the NAACP. Really dude? This was a straight-up racist speech blaming white peeps for everything. It would be comical if I didn't actually see it myself. Guess this dude has never been to that rich white enclave known as Appalachia. The juicy bit about T-man supporters starts at 3:20. Apparently, we all have liver disease as well....meaning I guess we are all drunk.

Well Hankeypoo, I gots me a Masters degree!

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This guy again? The man who said Guam would capsize if there were to many people on the island.....

How are you simultaneously old and dying young?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I know right? But saying it with a straight face and CONVICTION brothers and sisters! That is the best part. AMEN!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OLD
so we're older and wiser than anti-Trumpers

DUMB
dumb enough to work for a living whilst the kids are partying

RACIST
cuz we don't listen to RKelly and wear FUBU?

DYING YOUNG
working wears you out

DEPRESSED
watching our country go downhill. and can't anybody beat the Cheatriots?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just doing the courtesy of notifying the public that the Democratic party no longer cares about old, poor disadvantaged people and their transformation into the illiberal, rich, elitist GOP of the 70s is nearly complete. And guess what, those Republicans were all about environmentalism too.

Funny how much things change and yet stay exactly the same.
edit on 14-1-2019 by sooth because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Imagine that. A congressman devoting his whole life to the color of his skin. To scream from the rooftops the evils of racism while simultaneously exhibiting the exact same biases.

Who's really being played here..? 🤔

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
At least they are not dying young over who gets to sell drugs on which corner.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize"
-Hank Johnson March 25, 2010[

yes it is that guy again

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
At least they are not dying young over who gets to sell drugs on which corner.

And So much more. But courtesy dictate you not bring up every fault. They are Abundant.

a reply to: roadgravel

edit on 14-1-2019 by Plotus because: correction

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Listening to the man speak, it was a tirade wordsmithing of considerable quality. It depicted the white man as the fault of every ill in the entire world. He failed to be forthcoming on the abilities and character of his very race, and the state of affairs that the black community has evolved into over so many years. Their successes and failures. Claiming the stance of the Nobel Race, the victim, and all others evil, worthy of nothing but disdain.

It was more separation by color, black against white, quite transparent despite the eloquence in speech.
And he dare do this from the Pulpit.... Certainly those words were authored by others..

There is no other message here beyond attack and veiled hatred.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Johnson isn't very smart to be saying things like that. Maybe deep down he is a trump supporter at heart.

Political orientation has nothing to do with intelligence. Smart people are not easily brainwashed into believing in propaganda like liberals believe in. A smart person reads the whole news article and evaluates it instead of believing the headlines and first paragraph. A smart people evaluates evidence to see if it is pertinent to what it is being applied to. Conservatives seem to be smarter, maybe more are less over-educated because they do not like the social conditioning going on in the schools.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nobody who says an island will tip over if there are too many people on it has any high ground to question the intelligence of others. Hank is a racist, coward, idiotic, bloviating moron. The dumbasses who voted for the fool should be happy because he represents them well.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He is the ranking member on the committe for courts, Intellectual property and the internet! Christ, Ya think he would have googled "Guam tipping over" first.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Whenever I hear him, or Jesse or a couple others prominent black leaders speak, I always get the feeling they are just trying to invoke the intelligence of MLK, and of course they could not hold MLK's jockstrap. There is a special place in Hates for those who pretend to defend the poor as these "Democrats" do.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That party consistently places our nation's worst and dimmest in positions of authority.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nobody who says an island will tip over if there are too many people on it has any high ground to question the intelligence of others. Hank is a racist, coward, idiotic, bloviating moron. The dumbasses who voted for the fool should be happy because he represents them well.

Nobody who thinks an island can capsize deserves a place in government full stop.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As an ardent anti-Trumper, I find this mans jargon quite dumb indeed. Stereotyping a large segment of our population in this manner is totally counter productive and I wish other liberals would work to counter his falsehoods.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

You got a star for that FUBU remark..

That still a thing? Havent seen anyone wearing that in my neck of the woods for a long time.

But yeah his opinions dont qualify.

He has seen to that himself.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I wouldn't even call the guy a Liberal, he's just a race-baiting asshat. I mean, anyone listening to that speech, regardless of political stance should be shaking their heads and shouting.

#notyourbruthorsista

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The moment he said that, in public, he should have been immediately removed from office.

“Guam May tip over and capsize if too many people stand on it”.

Anyone who is that fu’cken thick should NEVER be allowed a position in office. What other serious misconceptions does he hold?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join