It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Haha
Challenge accepted. First "there" wins a crystal glass of pee...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hahaha it's not often a do this and it's genuine
but.....lol

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's not easy, there is a certain kind of sociopath because we might accidentally blow the world as we blow the minds. But it's worth it, I just know it is worth a billion tons more struggle than what is ahead of me. I love donuts. Pistacchio donuts, I just found them and now I'll have to give them up.
But the frequency you vibrate on is just so much less intense with food than without. Sacrifices and reward, a very close relationship, joy and death, a fine line. Are you doing the one or eyeing the other?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I like the idea of finding balance in everything including what I eat, u find and remember I'm new to the practical but I feel really hungry after meditating as if I have used up more energy "doing nothing"
But part of step 1 for me is finding better eating habits

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The resources you consume... it determines your place in this world as a weird relationship. Less food means actually more energy free to vibrate on deeper consciousness levels.
I just hope I'll remember that. The light travels through less dense objects. It's only logical.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Really stoked for you. I plan on doing something similar once I get all my stuff in order. A full devotion to finding the truth. You will certainly become far more in-tuned with your body and be able to detect and perceive things like you never have before. A reintroduction to what our being is capable of.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peeple
I will make it big. You'll hear a voice in your head and it will be me I'll comfort you and shock you and tell you nothing but the truth. It will be a new world.
Count the days. A year of chaos and bliss lies ahead. Especially for those sensitive to the "force".

So you’ll be like the voice of “we the peeple” lol as a consciousness collective…

On the contrary…it will be you who hears “The Voice”, assuming you get that far…
The Fathers voice that is…guiding you into all Truth…

And For the record… I’m already in “The Truth!!!”….why do think I’m here lol… too Mandela the Midterms again lol

You see…the problem with the “truth” is that it is something that cannot easily be given too people…because each individual must come to understand it on their own. Each individual must go on their own journey of seeking out “the truth”…

The best a person already in “the truth” can do, is to guide the other one into it…but only that other person (The Seeker/journeyier) can walk through the door…

- JC

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So: take off is scheduled for tomorrow. The journey begins

Just curious as to what you did on your first day…(which was Yesterday now)

How did it go…?

And I don’t mean to scare ya...but I will be dropping in from time to time to see how you're getting on…After all, you did quit your Job for this...Which I must admit, shows commitment…I should know...I did the same thing

So I’ll be like your new Boss lol but not like a Bossy Boss A-hole type...but more of a friendly angelic, “happy go lucky" kind of Boss...

This will get me proof, or you can watch as I drive myself insane, either way it will be a lot of fun.

Oh and don’t lose yourself…remember who you are...stay grounded, as there will be highs and lows...

Trust in your own instincts/intuition…and don’t be afraid to ask yourself ridiculous sounding questions. If you put your whole heart and Soul into it…you can Never go wrong…regardless of what anyone else may tell you…

- JC

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Well to be honest I was almost crying, thinking about donuts and wine a lot, wondered if I am insane... in short I'm still settling in and questioning my own courage.
Now I decided my beginners mantra will be "all good, all easy, no worries" after that maybe tomorrow I'll start with figuring out what I want to focus on first. Probably "god" as in "collective consciousness of Earth".
Thanks for asking & sorry my answer is not as glorious as you probably expected.

We'll see how long before I have any profound revelations to share.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Personally I wouldn't use the word worries
In my mantra.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well to be honest I was almost crying, thinking about donuts and wine a lot, wondered if I am insane... in short I'm still settling in and questioning my own courage.

Well, I hope you're not feeling too down on yourself…because if you are… Know this!…I have a big speech prepared…I wrote it down somewhere…I don’t know where it is…but so help me God…I’ll find it lol

You know…One of the best checks for saneness, is when one asks oneself “Am I insane…?”…so by my reckoning you're doing ok so far…so far so good as they say…

I suppose I could be a real nasty boss type and say…”Stay away from them donuts!…and while your at it…keep your mitts out of the cookie jar!!! lol”…but’s that’s not really my style…

Now I decided my beginners mantra will be "all good, all easy, no worries" after that maybe tomorrow I'll start with figuring out what I want to focus on first. Probably "god" as in "collective consciousness of Earth".

God is the best place to start…

Look at all the ancient texts, mystical, religious and philosophical etc…look at the debates, the questions, the ideas and so forth. You got time on your hands…And remember…no one ever starts out as the maestro or master…all of the greats started out as amatures lol…funny but true…

Thanks for asking & sorry my answer is not as glorious as you probably expected.

We'll see how long before I have any profound revelations to share.

Your answer is perfect imo…I look forward to reading your updates….it’s gona be fun…

- JC

edit on 16-1-2019 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

my yoga matt came today

.........Manymasks takes the lead!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't need a yoga matt I have a rug. Spiritual sport happens on rugs. Read it up.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't need a yoga matt I have a rug. Spiritual sport happens on rugs. Read it up.

Perhaps the origin of the 'magic carpet ride'?

Grass works as a great organic carpet.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I feel its important to understand the purpose of the journey before it even begins. If our ultimate aim is to receive something in return (even praise), it may be a difficult path. If we instead aim to sacrifice our 'I' to serve the 'ALL', it might be a path with far less obstructions.

Good luck with your journey peeple.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

You bring up an important point I entirely missed! Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Your welcome. I suspect that once we understand thy enemy, its a matter of opening our soul to the universe and beyond. To dive into the abyss with the mindset of come what may (even death).

I hope your experiment can inspire me.

Best wishes.

edit on 18-1-2019 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

you two & others might read up on this linked article... & unmasking of SOCI &/or Q ...along with 'blockchain' as 'traps' in the internet-of-things...
This Thread, i submit, is just another variation of the same AI, just disguised as a personal Journey/journal

see: www.groundzeromedia.org...
~ a self organizing collective intelligence system ~

interesting food for thought

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

no it's not. One reason why I'm so sure about that is that I don't have a defined goal other than pushing myself to and beyond all perceived limits.
I can't confirm my own bias, because I have none I'm aware of = none defined.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Just dropping to see how your journey is going…

It’s been about a month since you started…any developments…?

- JC

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join