It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order vs Trump & Putin ??? / Eagle & Bear / Michel de Nostredame / "Covfefe"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Oh yeas, the elitist reply. ''We do and you and almost everyone else don't.''
Even when that rebuttal was made it was seen as a weak and opaque explanation.
That it was not even questioned by the Washington Times is likely because it is owned by
the Korean Messiah Church, the Unification Church who are sycophantic Trumpsters.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read that he sent a picture of his Chiclets to his TV reporter mistress. Wife got a hold of it and walla.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Did you look into the guy who wrote the article:

"Mark Harmon is a professor of journalism and electronic media at the University of Tennessee, and a member of the Tennessee Democratic Party Executive Committee."

He wrote the article on Nostradamus and covfefe as "fact" and not an opinion.

www.knoxnews.com...

Apparently he is a Democrat and Trump used that word and the Newspaper stands by their story. ????

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yes I did as I read the whole thing and that is why I think it more likely to be a hoax, or a joke. That it was written not in Nos's normal quatrain style but only sounding cryptic like his original stuff is highly questionable. And written in English as well.

Though now I think more joke than hoax. Hoaxing at least is intent upon fooling people where jokes are to amuse them. I was only amused.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I found three sites that reported the same thing. One had more information but I would have to cough up $99 to access the article. Nope.

I also read a statement from Mark Harmon saying that he was released from Knox News. Since He and I attended the same University maybe he will explain that article. I will reach out. Ya never know.

School of Journalism & Electronic Media Professor Dr. Mark D. Harmon teaches courses in news writing, news reporting, introduction to journalism and electronic media, communication theory, and public opinion. Dr. Harmon has worked as a TV news producer, radio reporter, and host of a radio news interview program. He also has published guest columns in scores of periodicals, ranging from daily newspapers to the Chronicle of Higher Education. Dr. Harmon is the author of four books, more than 30 research articles in refereed journals, and dozens of papers presented at academic conferences. Dr. Harmon has created a well regarded web sites on Media Ethics and Thinking Visually. He is a former congressional candidate and former Knox County Commissioner, and has several projects in the works concerning political communication.

jem.cci.utk.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join