It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing domestic terrorism

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
These people know exactly what theyre doing. Its obvious as the day is long. What I dont understand is why you think real people with common sense will fall for it? Or is this all for people like yourself with none?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm an independent.

The topic is on domestic terrorism. The numbers are small, but 9/11 cost 3,000 lives and we increased those losses via our wars plus 6~ trillion dollars.

So if right wing terrorism has cost 100+ lives (1/30th) than it's a threat that deserves at least some attention.

I'm not butt hurt, I am just saying how I see it.
I am sure they are getting all of the attention from authorities that they deserve.

I’m pretty sure that they are waaaaay down at the bottom of the priorities list though. Not the largest terrorist threat to America. Not even an issue when compared to the drinking water in Flint, the gang violence in chicago, new york, michigan, and california.

More people get crushed by furniture than have died from far right extremists in the same amount of time. So they are less important than that.

It’s about the same average as people who get bitten by sharks in the same amount of time. So if i titled a thread “ sharks are a greater threat to American lives than far right extremists.” I would also be stating the truth.

More people get struck by lightening
edit on 14-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I said early on in the thread it isn't something that scares me.

I do find it odd though antifa threads will get everyone riled up yet they haven't killed anyone.

Someone mentions 100+ killed by right wing extremism and it's "nothing to see here, stop cherry picking".

I can discuss either in different threads, it's just discussing it.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I do find it odd though antifa threads will get everyone riled up yet they haven't killed anyone.

Someone mentions 100+ killed by right wing extremism and it's "nothing to see here, stop cherry picking".

Because BLM and Antifa aren’t groups, they are ideologies called movements. They don’t have rosters with everybodies names on them. If you look at your chart, you’ll see there are plenty of cases of anti-white attacks. They are listed as just that. Plus, the media has a habit of hiding black on white crime, or at least not considering them to be hate crimes. So i’m sure a lot of crimes didn’t make the list.

Just because they didn’t kill people at a BLM protest, doesn’t mean they don’t identify with the movement. There are plenty of black racists. Probably just as many as white racists.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

you are welcome to discuss anything you want, but if your argument is flawed, or if your data doesn’t give an honest account for it’s results. I will call you out every time.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

you are welcome to discuss anything you want, but if your argument is flawed, or if your data doesn’t give an honest account for it’s results. I will call you out every time.

Funny thing is they aren't my numbers, I even said they were low and it doesn't concern me too much.

You're calling people out for talking about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm an independent.

The topic is on domestic terrorism. The numbers are small, but 9/11 cost 3,000 lives and we increased those losses via our wars plus 6~ trillion dollars.

So if right wing terrorism has cost 100+ lives (1/30th) than it's a threat that deserves at least some attention.

I'm not butt hurt, I am just saying how I see it.
you think that far right extremism deserves 1/30th the funds that we spent on extremist islamic terrorism over the last 17 years? We spent trillions a year on that problem. Should we spend a trillion dollars a year to fight the 6 murders that are attributed to far right loonies? A billion? I would rather spend that money on other things and let local police deal with the white racists.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

you think that far right extremism deserves 1/30th the funds that we spent on extremist islamic terrorism over the last 17 years?

Nope.

In fact I think we're making the external terrorist threat worst over there.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Funny thing is they aren't my numbers, I even said they were low and it doesn't concern me too much.

You're calling people out for talking about it.
they are the numbers that you are using. You took a side on this and your side had this chart that excluded the most important data relevant to the question of, what groups present the greatest terror threat to America? And you took the side that made the least sense, now you are downplaying your role and your strength in your position. We call that back peddling.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

you think that far right extremism deserves 1/30th the funds that we spent on extremist islamic terrorism over the last 17 years?

Nope.

In fact I think we're making the external terrorist threat worst over there.
Isis is crippled, Iraq is working for us now, afghanistan isn’t a threat anymore, pakistan isn’t a threat anymore. We took the fight to the enemy, so we wouldn’t do the fighting here. It is war strategy 101. We have a distinct lack of islamic terrorism here, because we took the battle over there. They don’t have the organization and the freedom to plot in the US anymore. Because we spent a lot of effort and money to deal with the problem. We are still spending money to keep the problem at bay, because it is the biggest terror threat to the country.

Now that we’ve made the country safer from that threat, what do you have to worry about now?

White supremacy is about the millionth item down the list.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

here's my first take on it.

I don't have a strong position on it. I was discussing it, and I called a few out for trying to act like it isn't a thing.

Think what you want, it really doesn't make a difference to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
so I get this, if a white supreamacist likes a right wing politician, then the Nazi movement is right wing, and if you are right wing, you are obviously a NAZI. If that's not what is being said here, then the only other thing I can think of is that NAZI's suck and we all seem to hate them on an equal basis.

I'd love clarification on this.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If political religion leads to to kill your neighbors, then your religion sucks.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Here we go again...

First of all, since when is "The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation" wikipedia?...

Second of all, i would like to see the crimes/criminals they claim are "right-wing extremists." You seem to either not know, or ignore the fact that for the past several years we have seen left-wing players commit crimes and claim it was "the right."

18 Instances of False pro-Trump Hate Crimes.

To this day these sort of "crimes" by left-wing players are still being called as "right-wing hate crimes." Not to mention that even if you belong to a minority group and report "crimes" by people in your own minority group you are labeled as a "racist, white supremacist, etc, etc."

Not to mention the "fact' that for a while now "the left" has been labeling anyone who is not "left-wing" as a "right-wing extremist." Such people labeled as such include Ron Paul, and Judge Andrew Napolitano among many others who for daring to "criticize Obama's policies.

Ron Paul’s New Organization Reportedly Stacked with Extremists

BTW, I don't belong, and never belonged, to any "right-wing extremist group." But we have all seen how "the left" have been labeling anyone and everyone who is not left-wing as "a right-wing extremist" for daring not be "left-wing." The Obama administration did the same thing and labeled more than half of the nation as "right-wing extremists" for daring wanting to defend the Second Amendment, or disagree with any of Obama's policies, or for not wanting communism, or for not wanting a One World government...

The New York Times and other "left-wing sources" are known to exaggerate and even post false information in order to further the left's agenda of painting anyone, and everyone who is not "left-wing" as "right-wing extremists..."

These days we have seen how reporting any crimes, or anything wrong done by certain groups is being labeled as "racist," a "hate crime" etc, etc.

We have seen cases like the old lady from Sweden who posted online how Muslim refugees were defecating in the street, and setting cars on fire and for that she was threatened with prison.

Woman, 70, Says Migrants Defecate In Streets, Set Cars on Fire. Cops Charge Her With Hate Crime.

We have seen how people like Jason Kessler, who voted twice for Obama, and claimed in old Twitter posts that Obama was the best President ever, yet we have been told that he turned into a "right-wing extremist" who funded the "Unite the Right." But looking at Kessler's old posts in his own blog tells a different story.

Jason Kessler, a Leftwing infiltrated Provocateur and what his goals are.

Conservatives and others, who are not white supremacists or nazis, are being censored by the left-wing social media giants, and in truth the claim about "fighting right-wing extremism, hatred, etc" is being used to simply silence the right in general.

Youtube Claims that by Censoring Conservative Videos it is Fighting Online Terrorism.

Facebook even went as far as claiming that "Diamond and Silk" were right-wing extremists" and were outright banned by Facebook.

Facebook: Message Banning Two Popular Conservative Content Creators Is ‘Inaccurate’

Statistics can be manipulated to whatever you want them to say.

edit on 15-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so I get this, if a white supreamacist likes a right wing politician, then the Nazi movement is right wing, and if you are right wing, you are obviously a NAZI. If that's not what is being said here, then the only other thing I can think of is that NAZI's suck and we all seem to hate them on an equal basis.

I'd love clarification on this.

No that's basic logic error, obviously you lready know hence the reduction absurdium, rmovl of all facts, contexts
and reality
'All ravens are black'
'all non black things a non ravens -

Paradoxes on bad logic occuser.

I;m Antifa, housemate is some I converted from hate groups, been to hundreds of demos oyutnumberes up to 5000 to 5 - never called any aNazi, I have a grown up chay about politics and share ideas/solutions.

Too use the obvious tonbue in cheek satire of your post - you may hav well calledfor all black people to be lynched etc.. for how ridicylous your notion is.

---ETA: Nazi's suk, they borrowed from left and right to dupe the public killing tens of millions, both left and right should be aware of the potential emerging threat and unite to aho the general public wontstand for it on either side (far left terror groups kind f died out 15 years ago but will be bak in fashion soon.
edit on 15-1-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

then the only other thing I can think of is that NAZI's suck and we all seem to hate them on an equal basis.

Ideally that should be the case. Yet anytime the rising threat of neo-Nazi terrorists is brought up the SOP for those on the Right is to deflect and ignore. If the Right thinks Nazis are horrible then there shouldn't be a problem condemning them. And yet anytime someone brings up a group like Atomwaffen the canned response is, "But Antifa..."

These are people that had plans to blow up a nuclear power plant and the only reason the authorities found out about it was because of a murder. You would think that's a group we can all point our fingers at and say, "F**k 'em." Instead people tried to minimize the incident and then started talking how bad Antifa is in comparison.

If you want people to stop saying the Right and neo-Nazis go hand in hand, maybe you should actually get your side unified in publicly condemning them instead of crying about how mean the Left is to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Every single urban center around the US is plagued by Left wing domestic terrorist on Left wing domestic terrorist gun violence day after day.

Multitudes more of these crimes and the resulting deaths exist.

edit on 15-1-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Oh look, someone who associates all Blacks with terrorists. Have you applied for your membership on The Base yet?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Just be glad a I didn't start a whole thread associating all blacks like OP did associating all Whites with terrorists.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

What? Go for it!

Every single urban center around the US is plagued by Left wing domestic terrorist on Left wing domestic terrorist gun violence day after day.

Multitudes more of these crimes and the resulting deaths exist.

And that's the other unwritten thread I'd love to giggle away. It's a pity.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join