It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Flee The Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

only one ???????????????

FFS - be honest

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Well what a wonderful human being you are, the perfect person, mr altruism
You obviously have the best morals of any person
Can you tell me why?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I think I’ll stay in the cities and help people out…for whatever is coming…

I’m pretty sure that’s what the “Real Jesus” would want me to do…

- JC

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

I think I’ll stay in the cities and help people out…for whatever is coming…

I’m pretty sure that’s what the “Real Jesus” would want me to do…

- JC

I find it ironic that mainstream religion has completely divorced itself from the "what would Jesus do" ethos in favor of conservative political ideology of "me first" and no free stuff.

God help us....

edit on 14-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
EVERY generation, thought they were living in 'end times.'
in 1899, they thought it was over.
in the middle ages, they thought it was the end times.

i learned about this in college, in an amazing art history class.

people feel the need to be 'important.'

so if we are in the end times, we are the last humans ever.
very important indeed.

the only thing we really gotta worry about is mass electricity loss. it would only cost a few billion to fortify our grid against attack or pulse. but then the internati0nalists who run the world would have 2 billion less to kill with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Fleeing the cities to face citizens like you n me pointing their guns to protect the go-to survival locales...

You shouldn't run away from something, but towards something...in this case...it'll be friends and neighbors who got out already...pickin' folks off as they flee the cities...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Now while I think it would do people a world of good to spread out more and not constantly bunch up in cities. Ah whatever you know.

As for the end of the world? People have been saying that for a while, and only once in a great while are they right, but it has never been when they are listened to. The only thing I can say for the end of the world, there is no such thing, even if humans were wiped out, more or something else would take our places.

And the world will go on. As it has always done, with or without.

Though seeing some itty bitty things in the foreseeable future, and if the over 40 or so years of chemtrailing our atmosphere does not have the effect that some would have hope it would. I would suggest that there may come a time when people may need to invest in some sunscreen. Oh somewhere in the neighborhood of SPF 100,000 would do. But we shall see.

Anyways, to get to the heart of the matter. No offense but I ain't watching all that #, its pretty dam long, seems to be more catered to the old people market.

But! Why cant you just post a time stamp of what time in the video that guy asks for our credit card information? Just to move things along and save time. Or is that in another follow up video?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Now I recognize this doofy narrator voice guy!

It's the same doofy narrator voice guy who did this!

I swear his voice alone ruins everything. Will never listen to this doofy voice again God willing.

edit on 14-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don’t know though. Lots of folks across the last two millennia applied ‘end times’ theology to their present time. Eschatologists.
a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 14-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think that’s more a US phenomenon.

But I agree.

Social Darwinist capitalist philosophy has been superimposed over Christian theology, although from my reading they aren’t congruent.
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I don’t know though. Lots of folks across the last two millennia applied ‘end times’ theology to their present time. Eschatologists.

I suppose we need to point out then that for each major Civilization there is a come to the God of their fathers moment for them as they all got 'razed'. That was the "end of the world" as they knew it.

The Khans and the Hun's ended a lot of civilizations.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I suppose we need to point out then that for each major Civilization there is a come to the God of their fathers moment for them as they all got 'razed'. That was the "end of the world" as they knew it.

That’s probably true. But come to god moments are different than ‘it’s literally the end of the world.’

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That’s probably true. But come to god moments are different than ‘it’s literally the end of the world.’

True but for sure there will never be an END of the Earth, just and end for our Civilization and for Humanity. The World will most def continue and not end until our sun, Sol, swallows the inner solar system.
edit on 14-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

But nobody defined the end of times, It could last a thousand years from start to finish. At the rate we are messing up our ecosystem I doubt mankind will be here in a thousand years.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

True but for sure there will never be an END of the Earth, just and end for our Civilization and for Humanity. The World will most def continue and not end until our sun, Sol, swallows the inner solar system.
That’s right. The earth will survive most likely and even recover over time. Excepting some larger solar system catastrophe. But even then, universe still here, unless one believes God will end it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join