It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, This Shutdown... How has it Affected You?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This has been educational.

The leftists tried to convince everyone that the wall was immoral, and now, racist.

Even members have tried to associate being for Trump or for border security with Nazi, racism.

It smells like desperation and panic and flop sweat.

I do wonder where they are getting their marching orders from.

CNN?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This has been educational.

The leftists tried to convince everyone that the wall was immoral, and now, racist.

Even members have tried to associate being for Trump or for border security with Nazi, racism.

It smells like desperation and panic and flop sweat.

CNN?

Nope. I get my marching orders from Gavin supporters who pour milk over my naked body.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

You're welcome.

(post by peacefulpete removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

CNN?

General Derangement?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Willtell

Aid, as in welfare?

Aid, as in... Americans having food to eat?

Aid, as in... Americans having a place to live?

Aid, as in... WHITE Americans suffering?

When was the last time you had a bowl full of soybeans or field corn to eat for lunch or dinner?

When was the last time you had a bowl full of Gavin McInnes "milk" for lunch or dinner?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

CNN?

General Derangement?

I just said, that I get my marching orders from naked Pwoud Boys pouring milk all over each other's naked bodies.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Irrational, angry.

That all you got?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Irrational, angry.

That all you got?

What are you talking about?

I'm making out with my Proud Boy-friend right now, lol. We're taking a bath in milk and watching videos of Gavin McInnes!!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

heh.

That all you got?

Pages of angry rhetoric, pleas to emotion, insults (not very good ones, either).

No data, no sources, no facts, no logic.

Now you may disagree and that is fine.

But would you be willing to accept a debate challenge?

One-on-one. Mano a mano.

Even if it's not with me, if you feel you are so right, then a proper debate in the debate forum, no interuptions, no other members, just you and one other, using nothing but facts and sourced material.

Ready to step up and take the challenge?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Attention:

While the Political Mud Pit forum has it's own special rules, the following are still not allowed:

Sexual content.

Vulgarities.

Personal insults.

Shill accusations.

Those will be some serious post removals.

Continued posting of them will result in posting rights removed and possible account reviews.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What you keep talking about is the reduction of safety inspections, which I stated, then you argued it, then you validated it.

You were complaining that the shutdown WAS impacting safety, the inspectors were back before then. The proper use of tense would have been HAD.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What you keep talking about is the reduction of safety inspections, which I stated, then you argued it, then you validated it.

You were complaining that the shutdown WAS impacting safety, the inspectors were back before then. The proper use of tense would have been HAD.

Jesus Christ, lol. How many days can you keep posting nonsense, after you validated my post, that you were initially arguing against?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

heh.

That all you got?

Pages of angry rhetoric, pleas to emotion, insults (not very good ones, either).

No data, no sources, no facts, no logic.

Now you may disagree and that is fine.

But would you be willing to accept a debate challenge?

One-on-one. Mano a mano.

Even if it's not with me, if you feel you are so right, then a proper debate in the debate forum, no interuptions, no other members, just you and one other, using nothing but facts and sourced material.

Ready to step up and take the challenge?

Sure. Challenge me baby.

But first, please just let me finish my milk-bath with my Proud Boy...friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Jesus Christ, lol. How many days can you keep posting nonsense, after you validated my post, that you were initially arguing against?

You:

TSA employees have stated that yes, there are regular day-to-day plane inspections which are not being followed during the shutdown.

ARE is present tense, it was over by then. Maybe you meant to use WERE. I know this shutdown makes people hysterical so I will be forgiving, this time, with the improper use of grammar. My suggestion is to enjoy the shutdown and watch as the TSA hopefully dissolves into a pre-9/11 state, which is to say ceases to exist.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You:

TSA employees have stated that yes, there are regular day-to-day plane inspections which are not being followed during the shutdown.

ARE is present tense, it was over by then. Maybe you meant to use WERE. I know this shutdown makes people hysterical so I will be forgiving, this time, with the improper use of grammar. My suggestion is to enjoy the shutdown and watch as the TSA hopefully dissolves into a pre-9/11 state, which is to say ceases to exist.

The bottom line is that what I said was true, and you validated it yourself.

While it's really boring to debate past-tense versus present-tense:

The shutdown is still happening, and presumably that still means that there are airport safety checks, which are still shut down, right?

Which was my initial statement, a few days ago, right?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The shutdown is still happening, and presumably that still means that there are airport safety checks, which are still shut down, right?

Oh, now it's airports and not aircraft, huh? Next you'll be complaining that the TSA cannot give us all our free rectal exams.

..there are regular day-to-day plane inspections which are not being followed during the shutdown...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As I mentioned in another thread the shutdown has prevented me from getting new product to market because I can't get TTB approval. This is putting some of product at risk of being ruined because it has a very limited shelf life. This comes after Trump's tariffs made it very hard to get the necessary materials to package my product in the first place.

All you people on here keep going on about how great Trump has been for business in America yet every step of the way he's done nothing but hurt my entire industry. So why should I support a man that is trying to ruin my livelihood?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I assume you spent a few hours finding that...?

You assume wrong. As usual. 30 seconds maybe.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

She is changing the country, and will change the country, more than Dotard can even understand.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? The dancing "crazy chick"?

Oh, my God, boy! Are you backing the wrong horse! It's "win, place, or show," not "lose, collapse, or die on the track."

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join