It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, This Shutdown... How has it Affected You?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Peacefulpete 1, reading comprehension 0

And the crowd goes wild.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

They can't talk right now, I read some of your material to them and they're breathless from laughing. Not an easy feat for a wall.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So you can source that, but are still coming up empty with even a single source for your individual opinion that WW2 was all about white supremacy? The masked B.A. rides again, I see.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I ran into a kid like this hosting an open mic in my town this week.

He referred to something called a "violent opinion".

He thinks opinions are violence. These people live in their own reality.

As entertaining as it may be, they are being fed this garbage regularly and can only see things through these racial justice tropes. They believe the world is as simple as they claim it to be, and they bandy about accusations of racism and see Nazis behind every disapproving rebuke of their woke-ass bull#.

It just isn't worth it.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

*sigh*

You're right, of course. The room needed an adult and you stepped up.

You cant fix stupid and it's stupid to keep trying.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why didn't you give him a thought police badge?

It is getting more and more difficult to have simple discussions, not only here on ATS but in actual, real public. Factual history has lost consensus so there is nothing to be drawn from that has an equitable end, only an impasse solely based on some ideological talking point. It's unreal man.

My tinfoil brain is leaning to this being very much part of some malevolent plan.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I think it's best to allow this one to go away on his own.

Too young and woke for a rational discussion.

Man you haven't even been part of the conversation, lol. Why don't u just relax with a tall glass of milk and the smell of Caucasian sweat from your Proud Boys, pressing their bodies together lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm starting to think so too. I've never seen so many people running around in such abject delusion and ignorance.
edit on 17 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There you go with that obvious homosexual tension you hold for The Donald, again.

That's what you call it when someone mentions that Donald looks like a fat old lady? LOL!!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

But...but it's like a car wreck.

I can't help it!

The car wreck has been Dotard's last two years of idiocracy. But I'm glad you enjoy the Dotard Idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hey, you finally included a link though it's not in bbcode format.

Great! Please tell everyone about your advanced knowledge of bbcode format. Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Why are we stopping at WW2? World War 1, or the "Romulan Invasion" as you no doubt learned in middle school, was a good example of how nations must band together to drive out an invading alien force, and it applies today where driving out the foreign invaders to US soil is concerned. Of course who can forget the Spanish-American war, which I'm sure you were taught was Spain and the US joining forces to stem the barbarian-like invasion of cavemen from overtaking the US similar to the barbarian invasion we must prevent from the drug and human smuggling mules on the southern border... Oh, we also can't fail to take a lesson from the Pork and Beans War which the British and Americans fought over the disputed border between Maine and New Brunswick, I'd guess you'll believe it was fought over the tremendous vein of Van Camp's canned pork and beans that was found deep underground during an exploration for coal resources, but it's lessons today are that clearly defined borders matter. Hell, we can go all the way back to the lessons learned from the Alaska Boundary Dispute between the US and Canada, doubtless you'll believe this war was the infamous Zombie Wars in which the reanimated corpses of wooly mammoths and Russian fur traders who had frozen to death near Sitka rose up and challenged their new host country to put them back down and Canada and the US argued over which country was responsible for interring the re-dead until spring thaw when the carcasses could be buried. .. it's relevant here only because zombies are brainless, dull, slow, and hilariously funny, making them relatable to current events within this thread.

Sorry dude, you seem to have blown a gasket.

Please just relax. Pour a tall glass of milk. Invite the Proud Boys over so you boys can all press your bodies together and smell each other's Caucasian sweat while you drink your milk together. YUMMAY!!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Peacefulpete 1, reading comprehension 0

And the crowd goes wild.

Wait, you mixed it up. I'm the one who defends literacy. And you're the one who is against literacy. Remember?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

So you can source that, but are still coming up empty with even a single source for your individual opinion that WW2 was all about white supremacy? The masked B.A. rides again, I see.

I asked you what is "B.A."

B.A. Baracus, right? From that rap song, right?

Do your Proud Boy-friends know that you listen to rap music? By... non-white people?

Re: WWII: I thought that topic died already. You know the history of WWII just as well as anyone else who attended middle school. Unless you didn't go to middle school?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I ran into a kid like this hosting an open mic in my town this week.

He referred to something called a "violent opinion".

He thinks opinions are violence. These people live in their own reality.

As entertaining as it may be, they are being fed this garbage regularly and can only see things through these racial justice tropes. They believe the world is as simple as they claim it to be, and they bandy about accusations of racism and see Nazis behind every disapproving rebuke of their woke-ass bull#.

It just isn't worth it.

Dude I told you to go relax and drink some milk with your Proud Boy-friends. OK?

By the way, did you white supremacists ever notice how much homosexuality seems entrenched in white supremacy?

Just wondered...

Now go back to your milk and enjoying the sweat dripping off the neck of your Proud Boys.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

*sigh*

You're right, of course. The room needed an adult and you stepped up.

You cant fix stupid and it's stupid to keep trying.

No the room needs about 25 Proud Boysss pressing their sweaty bodies together, drinking milk, and talking about how handsome Gavin McInnes is.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Why didn't you give him a thought police badge?

It is getting more and more difficult to have simple discussions, not only here on ATS but in actual, real public. Factual history has lost consensus so there is nothing to be drawn from that has an equitable end, only an impasse solely based on some ideological talking point. It's unreal man.

My tinfoil brain is leaning to this being very much part of some malevolent plan.

"Malevolent plan" is denouncing white supremacist ideology.

Sorry, Pwoud Boys.

You alweady lost in the 1940's.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm starting to think so too. I've never seen so many people running around in such abject delusion and ignorance.

The delusion and ignorance is white supremacist ideology.

Hell just look at the Dotard himself. The guy can't even read or write. He's more of a joke than a fictional book or movie could even get away with.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So let's look at some photos of Gavin's Pwoud Boys.

Does this look like a successful revival of white supremacy?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Let's look at Gavin himself. The leader of the modern revival of white supremacy in America!!

Looks like a successful, strong... HETEROSEXUAL leader, right Boys?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join