It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, This Shutdown... How has it Affected You?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: peacefulpete

Yes, yes I'm sure you will...

Please carry on. Tell me more about the international laws being violated and how orange skin equates to triggering among steers. I've not been this entertained since WKRP dropped turkeys from a helicopter.

Yeah human rights international laws... like don't abuse children, kidnap them, lock them in concentration camps, and deport their parents without even writing down their names, just to destroy families and just to destroy their lives.

It's all illegal, and there are international investigations against Dotard, because of such crimes against humanity.

Glad u think it's funny, though lol. I'm waiting to laugh when he is imprisoned, hopefully, and his sloppy fat ass is passed around, and enjoyed for his resemblance of a frumpy old lady lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The MSM has you by the neck

MSM Magnet Syndrome

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSM Magnet Syndrome

Yep, that's what it is when people don't want children locked in concentration camps...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

MSM Magnet Syndrome

And the poor child doesn't even know how to post links to back up his BS. Somebody with more patience than me should teach this child how to make his posts more informative by including sources with links. My patience ran out with these haters a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Guilty conscience much?

Don't think I addressed the reply to which you replied to anyone in particular. The fact that you felt compelled to reply to me means that you feel as though the shoe fits.

Go ahead and lace that puppy up and put on the other while you're at it.

I don't know what you're even saying lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

...rare is the individual with as many sexual fantasies about The Donald as your last few replies have shown you to have. Me thinks someone is a bit smitten.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

MSM Magnet Syndrome

And the poor child doesn't even know how to post links to back up his BS. Somebody with more patience than me should teach this child how to make his posts more informative by including sources with links. My patience ran out with these haters a long time ago.

I've learned a long time ago that INTENTIONAL ignorance... is a choice, and it's not a result of a lack of media exposure. So no, I won't be posting media, that will not be looked at, by those who WANT to be ignorant.

Enjoy your intentional ignorance.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

...rare is the individual with as many sexual fantasies about The Donald as your last few replies have shown you to have. Me thinks someone is a bit smitten.

Haha no I prefer young ladies for my sexual gratification.

But we both know that in prison, Donald's womanly figure would be "appreciated," lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Guilty conscience much?

Don't think I addressed the reply to which you replied to anyone in particular. The fact that you felt compelled to reply to me means that you feel as though the shoe fits.

They're called coherent sentences in English.
An excellent resource for those struggling

I swear sometimes I feel like Stanley & Iris was a window into the average liberal rather than a simple RomCom.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

But we both know that in prison, Donald's womanly figure would be "appreciated," lol.

...which would explain why you repeatedly have stated you find a 70 year old man's body to be "womanly." Man, it's the 21st century, no need to repress your feels or jump through hoops to justify your feelings, just be yourself and society will largely accept you while you let that freak flag fly.

It's psychology 101 in action.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised?

You put away the shovel and are now going after that hole with a backhoe.

You're going to need a much taller ladder than is likely available.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Guilty conscience much?

They're called coherent sentences in English.
An excellent resource for those struggling

I swear sometimes I feel like Stanley & Iris was a window into the average liberal rather than a simple RomCom.

Well no, talking about “lacing up puppies” is not coherent.

Nor do I know what posts he was even replying to and referring to...

Nor do I know who or what Stanley & Iris are, lol.

Coherent sentences? Nope. But I’m glad u guys are getting something out of it lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

...which would explain why you repeatedly have stated you find a 70 year old man's body to be "womanly." Man, it's the 21st century, no need to repress your feels or jump through hoops to justify your feelings, just be yourself and society will largely accept you while you let that freak flag fly.

It's psychology 101 in action.

Wait, are you disagreeing that Donald has the general appearance of a fat old lady?

I wouldn’t think that was even debatable lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hmm ok well after I “lace up the puppies” I’ll make sure to um put away the shovel, start the backhoe, and get a tall ladder...

So u really think that these are “coherent sentences” lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

MSM Magnet Syndrome

Yep, that's what it is when people don't want children locked in concentration camps...

The zer0Bama did the concentration camps roflol 🤣

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

MSM Magnet Syndrome

Are they still doing that in Hillary and Bill's Haiti compound!? Those two need to be arrested NOW.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

So you tell us...where do you put a large number of people that cross the border and we can not identify who is who. We can not tell if the adults are really the kids parents, or are they human trafficking etc? Who knows... We need to detain them to sort it all out, so where do we put these people that can overwhelm the infrastructure we have? Do you think turning old Walmart into detention centers is by choice as the best way, or just maybe it is the only way due to the numbers we are talking about.

You can bitch and bitch, but what is the answer?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

MSM Magnet Syndrome

The zer0Bama did the concentration camps roflol 🤣

Nope. It’s Trump’s humanitarian crisis, created all by himself.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MSM Magnet Syndrome

Are they still doing that in Hillary and Bill's Haiti compound!? Those two need to be arrested NOW.

ROFL if they needed to be arrested... they would have been arrested.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So you tell us...where do you put a large number of people that cross the border and we can not identify who is who. We can not tell if the adults are really the kids parents, or are they human trafficking etc? Who knows... We need to detain them to sort it all out, so where do we put these people that can overwhelm the infrastructure we have? Do you think turning old Walmart into detention centers is by choice as the best way, or just maybe it is the only way due to the numbers we are talking about.

You can bitch and bitch, but what is the answer?

The answer is NOT having a Hitler-wannabe, creating concentration camps for children that he has kidnapped from their family, for no reason but abject hatred, racism, ignorance, cruelty.

To be more specific, Obama managed to run the country for EIGHT YEARS without doing anything like this.

So, Dotard could have continued the exact same policies as Obama, without any blame or criticism.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join