It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, This Shutdown... How has it Affected You?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I basically call everything you're posting bullsnip. Yeah, I disagree wholeheartedly with your take. That said, feel free to sling accusations of white supremecy, "naziism," whatever at me. It's not like I care in any way.

Build the goddamned Wall, then add 10 feet to the top of it, and reopen a smaller government... period. Eff the doubters, screw the haters, laugh at the aggrieved.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Clemson football team may or may not be depending on their eating habit.a

A White House flack claimed that because of all the furloughed residence staff due to the government shutdown, as well as the snow closures in D.C., the President went and bought a ton of fast food so the football players wouldn’t go hungry.

Link

News: Due to the government shutdown, President Trump is personally paying for the meals that will be provided to the Clemson team during their celebration tonight, CNN has learned. Trump said he's serving "McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King's with some pizza." WH statement:

Link

So the Dotard bought crappy fast-food for football players. Who probably eat better food when they're NOT being entertained by the Dotard.

Rump's lameness in every aspect, never ceases to amaze.

I wonder if Rump invited them to snuggle in his bed to eat their cheeseburgers, with him, as per modern presidential etiquette? lol

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
LOL! A thread about a government shutdown, how it has personally affected (or not) you and yours... and the best counter commentary is to roll out the exhausted "you support Nazis" liberal trope. It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

The funny part is there are some people acting like actual Nazis in this country. They're called antifa.

But the actual topic is the white supremacy of the Dotard admin.

You know, like shutting down the government... because the orange Hitler-wannabe... wants to build a wall... as an expression of his own racism.

...and yet who is the dotard who can't seem to tell the difference between race and nationality? The border doesn't separate caucasians from noncaucasians, Sherlock... it separates America from Non-American countries. That's not racist, it's national security.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I basically call everything you're posting bullsnip. Yeah, I disagree wholeheartedly with your take. That said, feel free to sling accusations of white supremecy, "naziism," whatever at me. It's not like I care in any way.

Build the goddamned Wall, then add 10 feet to the top of it, and reopen a smaller government... period. Eff the doubters, screw the haters, laugh at the aggrieved.

The Wall is an expression of white supremacy. A stupid expression of white supremacy, lol. Thankfully most Americans are against it.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Do u think the majority of Americans want to recreate Nazi Germany?

I'm not going to respond to you after this. I think you're wet behind the ears, and have been easily manipulated into thinking white supremacists are going to recreate Nazi Germany in America.

I'm sure there are some neo Nazis out there that would love for that to happen.

But, people like me and most other sane everyday Americans that support a border wall/barrier are not white supremacists nor racists nor any of the -isms or -phobias or -ists that you weak-minded adult adolescents want to label people with.

People like you are the ones to watch out for, imo. Radical-minded and ill-informed and a one-sided world view.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

LOL! A thread about a government shutdown, how it has personally affected (or not) you and yours... and the best counter commentary is to roll out the exhausted "you support Nazis" liberal trope. It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

The funny part is there are some people acting like actual Nazis in this country. They're called antifa.

But the actual topic is the white supremacy of the Dotard admin.

You know, like shutting down the government... because the orange Hitler-wannabe... wants to build a wall... as an expression of his own racism.

...and yet who is the dotard who can't seem to tell the difference between race and nationality? The border doesn't separate caucasians from noncaucasians, Sherlock... it separates America from Non-American countries. That's not racist, it's national security.

And that's just deflecting from the obvious truth that yeah, Trump's ideology is obviously white supremacy, and his retarded daydream of a wall, comes from his own white supremacist mentality.

And basically, yes the wall would be blocking brown people from entering the country. And given that there are no real reasons for the wall, we're left with racism as the primary reason behind it.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Godwin's Law confirmed yet again.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do u think the majority of Americans want to recreate Nazi Germany?

I'm not going to respond to you after this. I think you're wet behind the ears, and have been easily manipulated into thinking white supremacists are going to recreate Nazi Germany in America.

I'm sure there are some neo Nazis out there that would love for that to happen.

But, people like me and most other sane everyday Americans that support a border wall/barrier are not white supremacists nor racists nor any of the -isms or -phobias or -ists that you weak-minded adult adolescents want to label people with.

People like you are the ones to watch out for, imo. Radical-minded and ill-informed and a one-sided world view.

Look I'm sorry to break it to you, but if you support "The Wall" to block Hispanic people from entering the country... Yep you're a white supremacist.

Seek help, my friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Godwin's Law confirmed yet again.

Acknowledging white supremacist ideology... is not slander... It's acknowledging real-life.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

A White House flack claimed that because of all the furloughed residence staff due to the government shutdown, as well as the snow closures in D.C., the President went and bought a ton of fast food so the football players wouldn’t go hungry.

Link

News: Due to the government shutdown, President Trump is personally paying for the meals that will be provided to the Clemson team during their celebration tonight, CNN has learned. Trump said he's serving "McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King's with some pizza." WH statement:

Link

So the Dotard bought crappy fast-food for football players. Who probably eat better food when they're NOT being entertained by the Dotard.

Your ignorance of the average football player's eating habits is showing.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The Wall is an expression of white supremacy. A stupid expression of white supremacy, lol. Thankfully most Americans are against it.

Fine, great, whatever. The government will remain shuttered until work on the Wall commences, either through the Dems tapping out or via Executive Order. Whether you like it or love it, learn to live with it because it is happening.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Link

Link

Haha that may be true. I'm not a football player. I used to be a wrestler (legit wrestling) and we sure as hell don't eat McDonald's, lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Fine, great, whatever. The government will remain shuttered until work on the Wall commences, either through the Dems tapping out or via Executive Order. Whether you like it or love it, learn to live with it because it is happening.

ROFL!! I promise it will never, never happen.

Dotard Admin is past the halfway point, with a new surge of Democrats in government.

All signs say: No. It won't happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Good, excellent, in fact. Added bonus, the Wall will make a wonderful backdrop for the group photos at our annual national Klan meetings in El Paso. It will also serve well the giant black and white Trump banners we have planned after he wins re-election and we grant him president for life status... they'll work equally well for his successor, Ivanka when she steps in in another 8-10 years. Enjoy it, friend, your manufactured reality can become the new normal.

He won while y'all were saying how unpopular he was and how "most Americans" were opposed to him in 2016... I'm not sure why you don't see the writing on the wall here. Either y'all are full of it up to your eyeballs and America is more comfortable with Trump than you'd like to believe, or the will of the people doesn't mean Jack and he'll be POTUS for a second term, seeing his priorities entirely fulfilled. Either way, you're swimming against a current which will eventually drown you and dump you corpse on a gravel bar in the middle of the river.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Link

Link

Haha that may be true. I'm not a football player. I used to be a wrestler (legit wrestling) and we sure as hell don't eat McDonald's, lol.

Obviously, wrestlers have to make weight and they strive for the upper end of the lowest weight class they can meet, seeking an advantage. I played football, the majority of us, aside from QBs, wideouts, and the rare cornerback or safety eat a lot of food, including fast food.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why is it these idiots that say we just want to keep Hispanics out of our country with a wall don't realize that we welcome Hispanics. We have multiple ways they can come in LEGALLY.

Hispanic AMERICANS are the same as any other American. Many of them, at least in my area, are enthusiastic Trump supporters, too. They love him and as Americans, don't want ILLEGAL entry of drugs or humans.

We just want to keep ILLEGAL people (regardless of color) out and unable to flood over the Southern border into our communities. (4 Bangladeshis were caught recently among the illegal invaders.)

We want to stop at least a portion of the ILLEGAL drugs pouring into our country.

We want to stop human trafficking and sex traffickers and gang members coming here ILLEGALLY.

Wet-behind-the-ears delayed adolescent shallow thinkers can't see, much less understand the difference.

You would think one wouldn't have to explain something so simple, but, alas, perhaps we are dealing with the 'R' word.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Irrelevance.

You often worry about things that are over with?

link   

All signs say: No. It won't happen.

You mean all those signs that said he wouldn't get elected to begin with? Those signs? Face it, you're either sporting a very skewed, wrong view of the American electorate, or the system is rigged against you. Either way, you lose, we win, carry on court jester because I appreciate the LOLs.

link   
You’re delusional. projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

a reply to: burdman30ott6

edit on 15-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not. If executive order were to be used why hasn't it been done so yet?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join