It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Russian asset!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why are you attacking Newsweek? This was initially reported by the (failing) New York Times!

On Friday night, the New York Times published a bombshell report that the FBI has been investigating whether President Trump “had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests.”
nymag.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SingswithChickens1
192 criminal counts, 36 people and entities charged, seven people who have plead guilty, four people sentenced to prison and one person convicted at trial. If Trump isn't a Russian asset I guess all the best people he hired are.

Wow that sounds impressive until you break it down. For example hes charged 13 Russian nationals and 3 entities. Also an additional 12 Russians he claims work with the GRU. So there's 28 of 36 who will never stand trial. Then we have 3 people tied to Manafort and the business he had in Kiev. Basically didn't pay taxes and took out a fake loan against the company.

So now where at 32 so far very unimpressive indictments. Then we add general Flynn what he did was not illegal so why he chose to lie is unclear. Many still believe he was confused during the interview. And almost forgot the guy in California that set up fake bank accounts Richard Pinedo was just frauding people on the internet. So now 34 and that left Papadopoulos and Cohen, Cohen just a crook and made several illegal transactions with his business. Papadopoulos lied trying to make himself seem important he lie involved not really having Russian contacts like he claimed. And the only Russian he knew was a professor who it turned out had nothing to do with the Russian government. He got a whopping 14 days and 9000.00 fine for being an idiot.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am so confused? I thought everyone was part of the NWO? So, Pelosi doesn’t get her orders from the same people that order Putin? So, who does the NWO control and not control? Does the narrative change as It is convenient?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If Trump is a Russian Asset ..... Who are the Democrats woking for ?
Dems Turn Down White House

Trump had invited several moderate House Democrats to the White House in an effort to undermine Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who has refused to grant Trump his demand for $5.7 billion in wall funding. But the group turned down the invitation.

“Today, the president offered both Democrats and Republicans the chance to meet for lunch at the White House. Unfortunately, no Democrats will attend,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. A group of nine House Republicans will meet with the president, but Sanders said “it’s time for the Democrats to come to the table and make a deal.”

OP

edit on 1152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Trump has been working with the Russians for a long long time. I wonder what took the FBI so long to look into the
money laundering schemes that trump cooked up.

www.wnyc.org...

foreignpolicy.com...

nymag.com...
edit on 15-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Does the " NYT " know the Process of Admissible Evidence in a Criminal Case ? There Has to be Some form of that in Order to Prosecute . Oh , I Forgot , it's just a Liberal Rag News Source ....My Bad ...

Amended .

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump has been working with the Russians for a long long time. I wonder what took the FBI so long to look into the
money laundering schemes that trump cooked up.

www.wnyc.org...

foreignpolicy.com...

nymag.com...

You have got to be kidding. None of that shows that Trump is a "Russian asset". I have read all this stuff before trying to make connections.

Wealthy Russians bought apartments in some of his buildings? Whoopi-doo.

Donald Trump rented or sold real estate to wealthy foreigners, some of whom were Russian. Whoopi-doo.

Donald Trump sold his brand internationally. Whoopi-doo.

Some writer makes a claim of "so-and-so" and offers zero proof that Mr. Trump had any connections or knowledge of any Russian gangster activities.

As a matter of fact, the article says: "So far, there has been no evidence documenting that Donald Trump knew, at any point, that his businesses were connected to illegal or illicit deals. "

The other article you quote from The New Republic says this outright:

To date, no one has documented that Trump was even aware of any suspicious entanglements in his far-flung businesses, let alone that he was directly compromised by the Russian mafia or the corrupt oligarchs who are closely allied with the Kremlin. So far, when it comes to Trump’s ties to Russia, there is no smoking gun.

All of this stuff is an attempt to entangle Trump in the lives of people living in and/or buying his properties or brand.

Sometimes I think it is just pure jealousy and envy on the part of these haters, especially the politicians trying to bring him down.

He made his fortune producing something. He is a known workaholic and has grown an empire to be proud of.

Politicians suck off the tit of the American taxpayer, and a helluva lot of them use their influence to amass their fortunes by corruption and insider cronyism.

edit on 15-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Even though QueenofSwords effectively dismantled your ineffective propoganda, I'd like to throw in an extra middle finger and shade on your pitiful attempts to push something that isn't there.

No one believes your BS narrative and its literally falling apart at the seams, seriously tho, how long did you think this fake narrative on Russians was going to last?

When the time comes and Muellers anticlimatic report comes out, be expected to grab your ankles, turn and cough for us 😌
edit on 15-1-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

When the time comes and Muellers anticlimatic report comes out, be expected to grab your ankles, turn and cough for us 😌

Muellers report will show that's exactly what trump has been doing for Putin and the Russian mafia for years Trump knows it and is looking for a graceful way out. Sorry, bonespurs it's over...Cohen and Mannafort spilled the beans....

www.realclearpolitics.com...[editb y]edit on 15-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sorry, your old article from a year ago doesn't do you any justice, especially considering its an author and Don Lemon, automatically falla flat on your face, lmfao.

I can literally feel the desperation in your post, to feel so right to only be let down, hows it feel?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Its all over the news the past two days.....

This was your original post to me. I had no clue what you were referencing so I assumed you were replying to this thread which I started.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arnie123

Muellers report will show that's exactly what trump has been doing for Putin and the Russian mafia for years Trump knows it and is looking for a graceful way out. Sorry, bonespurs it's over...Cohen and Mannafort spilled the beans....

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Your article claims that there are 59 witnesses to Trumps Russian money laundering and the amounts are billions of dollars?
This Bobby Mueller report is going to be yuuge!
edit on 15-1-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
www.google.com... 966ba-190d-11e9-8813-cb9dec761e73_story.html

According to this article Trump nominated Barr to shield him from Mueller. But today Barr said he loves Mueller and that the special counsel will continue!

Why in the world would Trump nominate someone that is "good friends" with Bobby Mueller? Barr says "this isnt a witch hunt"....!!!!

Look out Trump, this time we got you!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Another load of b.s.. coming from the same lame a.. MSM that was going to have Trump gone two years ago...

The very same that thought Obama was "God like" (remember)?

Lol I digress!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join