It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Russian asset!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

no we do not screw evidence or facts.... the evidence and the facts are there...
They did not enter into this investigation lightly.... they had to make sure that every t was crossed and every i dotted. Every fact was triple checked... It was not a handful of agents sitting around a break room in the Hoover Building that decided this.

You guys need to stop thinking like this is some kind of game being played. Its all real. And Trump is being looked at as a russian agent or perhaps just a useful idiot.
I dont know whats going to happen with you folks but you are all soon going to be woken up with some very hard facts that are not going to sit well with you.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

too bad we will never know who your insult was meant for.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And how will you feel if trump has the report buried?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

no.....go sit down..

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Its all over the news the past two days.....

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

you too... over there

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

until it isnt.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

and not knowing what was even going on in the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well, Trump is a Russian asset?

I guess that is one side of the coin, but the other side is that Putin is an American asset.

What is so wrong with Russia and the United States' leaders being assets of each other?

Might that lead to something that is an improvement over a world in which they are not co-assets? ? ? ? ?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I am aware and it is why I made the thread....

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh my EYES! All the shocking pink squares!

Silly, when are you going to learn how to answer multiple posters in one single post, instead of a whole freakin' column of PINK?! It's not like you give an in depth answer to any one poster.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
a reply to: network dude

What makes me smile is every time there is any negative news on Trump, the right loves to point out this, yet 95% of the left wants Hillary to face the music as well. Our entire political system is a house of cards ready to collapse at any second and Russia has a huge interest in it collapsing. I find it very hard to believe with everything out there that Trump is not working for the Russians, why would he tell his translator to not discuss what himself and Putin met about? Russia at the very least worked to put him in the White House cause they knew he is retarded, and easily manipulated. But in reality we had the choice on one hand of a nice well formed turd, on the other hand a sloppy handful of diarrhea, either way we as americans had a choice of two sh*ts to vote for.
Jesus, CNN must have activated you. How many more are like you?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: chr0naut

Someone has read kingfisher you do know that's a work of fiction. Good book though. In the book the purpose was to defund the US military making the US ripe for invasion. Only problem is Trump has done the opposite and increased funding.

I'm aware that 'The Kingfisher Secret' is fiction.

Oleg Kalugin, and his comment about the Trumps, actually occurred. As far as I can tell, he had no motivation to lie about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
United States of America as a whole is a Chinese asset so what's the big deal?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Russia and Putin have no interest in being an asset to the US. He is only interested in destabilizing the US. Dont fool yourself.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I am aware and it is why I made the thread....

Oh.. ok I am confused.....why did you write

Trump was under investigation for "potentially knowingly or unwittingly being an asset and working for Russia "?

And ask for a source? Sorry if I have misunderstood.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh how original

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
192 criminal counts, 36 people and entities charged, seven people who have plead guilty, four people sentenced to prison and one person convicted at trial. If Trump isn't a Russian asset I guess all the best people he hired are.

edit on 14-1-2019 by SingswithChickens1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Today we heard Trumps equivalent of Richard Nixons " I am not a crook."
When he answered Kristen Welker's question about being a Russian asset with... " I have never worked for Russia".

You know what comes next right?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Does Newsweek know the Process of Admissible Evidence in a Criminal Case ? There Has to be Some form of that in Order to Prosecute . Oh , I Forgot , it's just a Liberal Rag News Source ....My Bad ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join