It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Russian asset!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The same people who think Trump is guilty of this are the same ones who unequivocally believed Blasey Ford, the woman who could not remember one fact (especially ones that would have been the most memorable from that kind of situation), had no corroborating testimony, in fact it contradicted her account, has a history of lying and other questionable acts and more that is additionally damning - not to mention all the false allegations that came out just to help slander the man's name to build support for Ford, only to be proven false and retracted days before the hearing.

Are you talking about THOSE people who "don't have their heads in the sand" - are those the people who are supposed to be the arbiters or truth? The one's who think there are more genders than colors?

Also, I think Bernstein is known to lean strongly to the left, IIRC and Newsweek is w/o a doubt has a very strong liberal bias/spin/agenda.
edit on 1 14 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SingswithChickens1
Trump always seemed like a hands on type of guy. Until he decided to run for president when he hired people with direct Russian ties, and of course he knew nothing about any Russian involvement. I do remembering him publicly asking the Russians to release Hilerys emails.

Seems like a lot of smoke around for there to be no fire.

what still makes me smile, is all the Clinton waterboys cry like little girls about the released e-mails, but never, ever want to talk about what those e-mails said. (they said she was cheating and conspiring)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What makes me smile is every time there is any negative news on Trump, the right loves to point out this, yet 95% of the left wants Hillary to face the music as well. Our entire political system is a house of cards ready to collapse at any second and Russia has a huge interest in it collapsing. I find it very hard to believe with everything out there that Trump is not working for the Russians, why would he tell his translator to not discuss what himself and Putin met about? Russia at the very least worked to put him in the White House cause they knew he is retarded, and easily manipulated. But in reality we had the choice on one hand of a nice well formed turd, on the other hand a sloppy handful of diarrhea, either way we as americans had a choice of two sh*ts to vote for.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
www.newsweek.com...
As more and more information is released, how can we all keep our heads in the sand?
Trump fired Comey therefore he has been working for Putin since probably before the 80s.
Why can you all not see this the way the old man in this Newsweek article sees it?

Since President Trump is making America even greater with each passing month, he can be a Russian Asset on the side.

Out of gratitude, Putin could be giving the President a lot of help with setting up the indictments of Obama's crooks.

Delusion by thy name

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: carewemust

www.newsweek.com...
As more and more information is released, how can we all keep our heads in the sand?
Trump fired Comey therefore he has been working for Putin since probably before the 80s.
Why can you all not see this the way the old man in this Newsweek article sees it?

Since President Trump is making America even greater with each passing month, he can be a Russian Asset on the side.

Out of gratitude, Putin could be giving the President a lot of help with setting up the indictments of Obama's crooks.

Delusion by thy name

You need to have some back up for that statement
Wait , it is you
You never have any...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
trump tower Moscow, was still being talked about well after, he became the nominee.

Talked about, maybe... but by whom? I haven't seen any evidence Trump was involved.

Also, you are aware that this was purely a potential licensing deal, and that he wasn't building anything... right?

Manafort shared polling information, with a Russian informant.

My god! He shared ... polling information!?!? Traitor! That could possibly be enough to give Russia the edge in a nuclear war!?!

trump was under investigation for potentially knowingly or unwittingly being an asset and working for Russia. The fact there was even an investigation about that, in itself is mind blowing.

Yeah, I know... the whole idea that Trump was/is a Russian asset is just ludicrous, but the fact that there was some kind of actual investigation? That law enforcement resources were wasted on something so ludicrous? Words fail me.

There is something to all of this.

Yes, there is, it is called a Deep State attempt to unseat a duly elected sitting President of the United States.

I am all in favor of bringing back public hangings for these scumbag traitors.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Didn’t Hillary and all those other sore losers, on both sides, have all the evidence of Russian collusion on day-1 of the presidency’s?

Here we are 2 years later and still nothing. It kinda makes you think they are busy either trying to find, or manufacture, evidence to back up their assertions.

Honestly, if they spent as much time and effort actually doing the job they are elected / paid to do, as they do spewing nonsense and vitriolic partisan BS allegations, the country might be better off, not to mention maybe appearing less of a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I can't believe how the papers are twisting this kind of stuff, making people think something is there that is not. We need to control the media from spreading trash like this, these media places are worse than the National enquirer ever was.

I’m sure it won’t be long until you are accusing lefty of wanting to curtail 1st amendment rights.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

We need to control the media ...

Which side is going to be in charge of that operation?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well I think I could learn something from you. How do you separate trumps lies from the truth? In my world, if you lie to me more than once, you are a liar who needs fact checked at every turn. I don’t have that special spidey sense that rwnj’s do. Is this something that can be taught? a reply to: DigginFoTroof

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Lord, they are pushing that Russia-Trump narrative to death. I remember a day were Americans focused on the economy and jobs (I think).

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Based on the evidence and actions of Trump he appears to either be knowingly or unknowingly working to further the goals of Russia to the detriment of the United States.

Sorry, but based on what evidence?

All of the evidence I've seen says the exact opposite.
edit on 14-1-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Newsweek is a known biased rag. Even left leaning news organizations have acknowledged it.

I take everything out of that rag with a grain of salt.

And we take everything Trump says with 3 grains of salt...so?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

We knew it! That makes more sense in truth, than he does...

It's all beginning to collapse...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I take everything out of that rag with a grain of salt.

or any publication that tells the truth about trump... admit it.
They are an award winning magazine. In publication since the thirties...
I seriously doubt if they were as bad as you think that they would be around that long. But thats just me...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Carl Bernstein isnt a reliable source? ..... I guess you thought WaterGate was a witch hunt too.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You mean all the people that HATE TRUMP with a passion are reporting on all his links to Russia because Hillary lost?

Perhaps... but they didnt create the links with russia. They were there to be reported on..
No matter how much think the media is unfair... they did not create the russian connections... They only reported on them.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Wow someone still pushing the Unrnanium one as a shady deal? I really did not think that there were any left who havent heard the truth. Perhaps you have not... You should look it up...
There is a reason no authorities are interested in that stupid conspiracy theory...
but some refuse to accept the truth.... probably Hillary haters lol....

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: chr0naut

The only 'official' voice denying is Trump himself.

Trump won't even deny that he's a Russian asset. He was asked, on FOX News, by Judge Jeanine Pirro, point blank, "Are you a Russian asset?" And Trump answered, "What an insulting question!". He never denied it!

But of course, now:

"Everybody" knew his organization spent months during the 2016 election negotiating a "very cool" deal with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Of course, his wife (24 years younger than he is) absolutely isn't a swallow. What a ridiculous idea!

Not sure what you're getting at here. He discussed building a Trump Tower in Moscow. Does this qualify as a financial investment? The fact he talked about it? Therefore he is a Russian agent? Kind of a stretch if you ask me.

If that was the case, why did Trump deny it so strenuously, for so long?

Why did his lawyer think it was important enough to divulge as part of his plea bargaining?

If "everyone" already knew it, why did Cohen's admission make Trump suddenly also admit it as well?

Perhaps, "everyone" already knowing it was as much a lie as Trump's previous statements that he did not having dealings in and with Russia?

And what does his wife have to do with anything? She isn't Russian. Best first lady I've seen in my lifetime. Better than Jacki Kennedy.

Up until 1991, Slovenia (where Melania was born) was part of the USSR. Her father was a member of the League of Communists of Slovenia. She didn't move to the US until 1996. She met Donald Trump in 1998 at a party at the Kit Kat Club in Times Square and they started dating from then. There is a 24 years age difference. Ask yourself why an up-and-coming 28 year old model would date someone so much older? She was likely either a gold-digger or a sexploitation agent (or a bit of both).

Donald Trump was wealthy and politically active at the time (he unsuccessfully ran for president in 2000, but dropped out), a perfect target for Russian influence.

Trump's previous wife, Ivana Trump, has also been purported to be a KGB swallow in intelligence community rumors and even a bestseller novel "The Kingfisher Secret". In fact, Oleg Kalugin, the former head of counterintelligence for the KGB, has claimed that Trump was compromised by Russian intelligence agents on a trip to Moscow with Ivana in 1987.

edit on 14/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Someone has read kingfisher you do know that's a work of fiction. Good book though. In the book the purpose was to defund the US military making the US ripe for invasion. Only problem is Trump has done the opposite and increased funding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join