It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Russian asset!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Scepticaldem

It makes sense.

Trump is a Manchurian Candidate.

A great Manchurian Candidate. The best Manchurian candidate.

Trump has all the best Manchurian Candidates.

Go get 'em Tiger!

I'll bet Mueller knows this also, and is keeping it a secret because it will help in the 2020 elections.

There has been so much reporting and evidence linking Trump and his campaign to Russia and yet you still choose to ignore it. Not only that but he is currently an unindicted co-conspirator on one current federal case that has sent his lawyer to jail for three years. While it is beyond the statute of limitations he committed tax fraud in the 90s for sure. His charity was used as nothing more than a personal piggy bank, while he lied to people who donated telling them about helping poor people while not one red cent went to anyone other than the Trumps. It’s a proven fact that Trump is a pathological liar. Since he has been in office he has been documented to have lied over 2500 times the last time I checked. But you choose to believe him over people who prior to the Trump administration were respected by both parties. Robert Mueller for one and Carl Bernstein just to name two.

So, you still choose to believe Trump’s word over the accumulated evidence and the word of respected individuals.

Why is that? How can anyone with two brain cells still take Trump at face value?

Also, will you still be taking Trumps side when he is impeached? Truthfully, not that it matters, but what will it take for you to admit that Trump worked with Russia?

Is it just because you have doubled, tripled and quadrupled down time after time and just think it’s best to stick it out to the end at this point? If that’s it, at least that is a logical reason.

You mean all the people that HATE TRUMP with a passion are reporting on all his links to Russia because Hillary lost?

Those people? Those people have zero credibility, even you should know what utter Bullschii! that all is.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

There has been so much reporting and evidence linking Trump and his campaign to Russia and yet you still choose to ignore it. Not only that but he is currently an unindicted co-conspirator on one current federal case that has sent his lawyer to jail for three years. While it is beyond the statute of limitations he committed tax fraud in the 90s for sure. His charity was used as nothing more than a personal piggy bank, while he lied to people who donated telling them about helping poor people while not one red cent went to anyone other than the Trumps. It’s a proven fact that Trump is a pathological liar. Since he has been in office he has been documented to have lied over 2500 times the last time I checked. But you choose to believe him over people who prior to the Trump administration were respected by both parties. Robert Mueller for one and Carl Bernstein just to name two.

You keep repeating this same nonsense, and yet you can never actually provide anything that actually backs it up. All I see from the (largely left) msm are tantalizing headlines, but little substance. There was even a WaPo article about people only reading headlines and basing their information based on that alone. News organizations seem to use this to mislead people who are too lazy to think for themselves and fail to truly read and think about what they just read. Somehow, I think you one of those who casually grazes these same headlines.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: iplay1up2

trump tower Moscow, was still being talked about well after, he became the nominee. Manafort shared polling information, with a Russian informant.

trump was under investigation for potentially knowingly or unwittingly being an asset and working for Russia. The fact there was even an investigation about that, in itself is mind blowing.

There is something to all of this.

Trump was under investigation for "potentially knowingly or unwittingly being an asset and working for Russia "?
Can you site a source and this will all be settled?

It has been all over the news, on my way to work. Google it. It's not like I made it up. Yes, right after firing Comey that investigation started. I am on my phone or I would give you source.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: iplay1up2

There is something to all of this.

Yeah. There's something to it alright! Obama, et al, and their shenanigans.

They have been out of the picture for ages.

What is happening with Trump is a different issue to what Hillary and Obama did. If Mueller or anyone else proves that Trump colluded with the Russians, how could what anyone else did justify that?

... and we have heard a lot of noise, from a lot of different people that seems to implicate Trump at a number of times and in regard to a number of different events. The only 'official' voice denying is Trump himself. Where are the other republican senators and the VP?...

Crickets...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It makes sense.

He has been an asset to us all, why not the Russians too?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The only 'official' voice denying is Trump himself.

Trump won't even deny that he's a Russian asset. He was asked, on FOX News, by Judge Jeanine Pirro, point blank, "Are you a Russian asset?" And Trump answered, "What an insulting question!". He never denied it!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump won't even deny that he's a Russian asset. He was asked, on FOX News, by Judge Jeanine Pirro, point blank, "Are you a Russian asset?" And Trump answered, "What an insulting question!". He never denied it!

As your primal amygdala swells 😊

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Keep the dream alive!

Maybe the evil Trump will get indicted and Hillary will get in!

(Keep those fingers crossed!)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Initially, he said he had no dealings or business with the Russians:

July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia,"

July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia,"

Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!,"

Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

But of course, now:

"Everybody" knew his organization spent months during the 2016 election negotiating a "very cool" deal with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Of course, his wife (24 years younger than he is) absolutely isn't a swallow. What a ridiculous idea!

... and, isn't it funny that all those people who are supposed to defend the US against the "invasion" of illegals, are not getting paid. Nor are the FBI and stacks of others essential to the support of American society. Trump's gonna hold out until they allocate money towards his moatwall, despite its functional deficiencies.

Way to make America great, again, eh.

LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

As your primal amygdala swells 😊

I know some big words too! 'Parasitic', 'delusional', 'adulatory', 'obsequious' and 'sychophant".

As your primal amygdala, doesn't 😊

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ABC Chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl on Sunday said Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report is "almost certain to be anti-climactic."
Karl, who was on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" discussing the bombshell report in The New York Times and Washington Post that said the FBI opened up a counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump in the days after he fired James Comey because they were suspicious of his behavior, also said there has been no proof of collusion between Trump's campaign team and the Russians during the 2016 presidential election.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

You keep repeating this same nonsense, and yet you can never actually provide anything that actually backs it up. All I see from the (largely left) msm are tantalizing headlines, but little substance. There was even a WaPo article about people only reading headlines and basing their information based on that alone. News organizations seem to use this to mislead people who are too lazy to think for themselves and fail to truly read and think about what they just read. Somehow, I think you one of those who casually grazes these same headlines.

I’ve thought this could be true. When the NYTimes story came out on Friday, it skyrocketed on reddit and I thought oh, an article with some teeth in it. Nope. Nothing. I like Trump cause he’s no politician, so I’m genuinely waiting on evidence of collusion or impeachment.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

There’s a lot of heads in the sand here buried deep in the abyss of denial

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But of course, now:

"Everybody" knew his organization spent months during the 2016 election negotiating a "very cool" deal with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Of course, his wife (24 years younger than he is) absolutely isn't a swallow. What a ridiculous idea!

Not sure what you're getting at here. He discussed building a Trump Tower in Moscow. Does this qualify as a financial investment? The fact he talked about it? Therefore he is a Russian agent? Kind of a stretch if you ask me.

And what does his wife have to do with anything? She isn't Russian. Best first lady I've seen in my lifetime. Better than Jacki Kennedy.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: BlackJackal

It makes sense.

Go get 'em Tiger!

I'll bet Mueller knows this also, and is keeping it a secret because it will help in the 2020 elections.

So, you still choose to believe Trump’s word over the accumulated evidence and the word of respected individuals.

Why is that? How can anyone with two brain cells still take Trump at face value?

Also, will you still be taking Trumps side when he is impeached? Truthfully, not that it matters, but what will it take for you to admit that Trump worked with Russia?

Is it just because you have doubled, tripled and quadrupled down time after time and just think it’s best to stick it out to the end at this point? If that’s it, at least that is a logical reason.

You mean all the people that HATE TRUMP with a passion are reporting on all his links to Russia because Hillary lost?

Those people? Those people have zero credibility, even you should know what utter Bullschii! that all is.

I should just ignore your comment because God knows nothing will change your mind but..... whatever, maybe a miracle will happen.

You know who originally came up with the idea that the Russia investigation was invented because Democrats were upset Hillary lost? Donald Trump. You know the guy who since taking office has been able to tell at least 3 lies every single day since he took office. And that’s only on the things that we can verify. The number is probably much much higher due to all of his comments about the Russian investigation being a witch hunt.

You know who else called an investigation against them a witch hunt? Richard Nixon.

Anyways, since you didn’t put any actual names in your comment I can only guess at who you mean. But let’s take Mueller for example since he is the principal investigator into Trumps ties to Russia. He served in Vietnam earning a bronze star and a Purple Heart. Upon returning to the US he earned his law degree from the University of Virginia and worked in private law for a brief period of time. He has spent the last 30 years working for the government in one form or another. He was appointed to and confirmed for Senate-confirmed positions by presidents George H Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Barak Obama. Even though Muelker is a lifelong Republican he is well respected by both Democrats and Republicans for his honesty and work ethic.

So, for you to say “Those people have zero credibility” is extreme naive. You believe the word of a pathological liar, draft dodger, and criminal over that of one of the most respected people in our government?!? You really need to re-evaluate your thought process because something is broken.

Plus, we aren’t just talking about reporters just making # up either. There are actual events and evidence that link Trump and Russia together. For one the Trump Tower meeting. When it first came to light Trump lied and said it was about adoptions. Later, he changed the story and said they claimed to have dirt on Hillary but didn’t deliver. Then he changed it again and confirmed he got dirt on Hillary from them. Oh, and that lawyer that gave that information to them, yeah she is indicted now.

Look, there is soooo much more that I can list but needless to say when it comes to credibility Trump loses that battle.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Keep the dream alive!

Maybe the evil Trump will get indicted and Hillary will get in!

(Keep those fingers crossed!)

Good job side stepping the question.

I don’t think you get it.

I don’t want Hillary to be president, I actually never did. I don’t know a single person who thinks Hillary should be president now. Assuming Pence is clean in this whole Russia deal then he should be president. The truth of the matter is that I love my country and it is evident that Trump puts himself first and everything else is a distant second. That includes the United States. Based on the evidence and actions of Trump he appears to either be knowingly or unknowingly working to further the goals of Russia to the detriment of the United States.

When a situation like this arises it doesn’t matter what party the president claims to represent because truthfully they are not a true representative of either party. Trump needs to go and be replaced by another Republican.

Another question for you. This is a hypothetical.

Let’s say that In a few months the Mueller report is dropped and there is no doubt about it, Trump was working with Putin, because Putin gad damaging info on him or gad promised him a butt ton of money or both, would you still support him? Would you be mad at yourself for buying into the lies that Trump and the right wing media sold you?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"therefore"

Ohhhhhhh pullllleeeeeze......
edit on 14-1-2019 by BoscoMoney because: im mentally ill

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
www.newsweek.com...
As more and more information is released, how can we all keep our heads in the sand?
Trump fired Comey therefore he has been working for Putin since probably before the 80s.
Why can you all not see this the way the old man in this Newsweek article sees it?

Since President Trump is making America even greater with each passing month, he can be a Russian Asset on the side.

Out of gratitude, Putin could be giving the President a lot of help with setting up the indictments of Obama's crooks.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join